Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (68052 Views)

"Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello / Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Boss13: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
Annie939:
like seriously?

I dont think you understand the gravity of the crime being committed. It's okay to get concerned, but the law is the law. If you commit a crime, there are consequences.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Annie939(f): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
Boss13:

Who will still take care of child if she is in prison?
the child will grow up to know her mother not to hear her parents die when she was a baby
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by dabban(m): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
dalass:

Wow.. You know her!

It seems Northern women are jealous by nature and always seek to inflict serious injuries on spouse or rivals, even a rivals offspring...

If not that she killed a big man's son...She would have gotten away with it. She could have told the truth that she stabbed him, manslaughter, but she wanted to go scot free. She go tey for jail even if they don't hang her... Wicked soul! cool

Jealousy is TOXIC to human body

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by MrHeff(m): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
midnighter:
Is it not life imprisonment shes supposed to get and not death?

How did they even reach this extreme ruling smh, how many people are actually sentenced to death?

Is this a Shariaa law court or what
if armed robbery is punishable by death, murder should be given a lesser sentence?
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by leke12(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
timothydare:

what if she decide to lock u inside.insisting u r going no where. what will u do?
She has not done that before but if she does na economic sanction be that.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Nmezor(f): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Quite harsh
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by alertcore: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
Anger not managed properly may lead to regret..!
Everyone should learn "anger management " to avoid stories that touch deeply.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by MrHeff(m): 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
DarkJeddi:
If you caused your victim a painful death knowingly..

The Law should use the most painful means possible to dispatch you to the great beyond..

That's the least you deserve.. cheesy
like being condemned to die in boiling oil?
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by kevotek1000(m): 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
If she can turn back the hands of time... She will be the most submissive, tolerable, loving wife. But then men don't give a second chance.... Blood 4 blood such a pitiable end for both husband and wife. Anger has done no one any good.... Lesson learnt in a bad way.... To everyone be cautioned.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Barzinime(m): 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
Wondering what your statement will be if it was the other way round
Annie939:
who will take care of there Child? the judgement is too harsh they should reversed it, at least prison will be better than death sentence
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Annie939(f): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
Boss13:

I dont think you understand the gravity of the crime being committed. It's okay to get concerned, but the law is the law. If you commit a crime, there are consequences.
I got you dear but in this situation what happened to the child? that's just my concern.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Champneys: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ekemeze:

May u be killed by your wife
Simpleton, you have sawdust for brain so you cant comprehend my post.
You are too dim-witted to understand that what the lady did was unacceptable.
Too vacuous to understand that death sentence is barbaric and there is a little child needing a parent for upbringing.

May Amadioha smash your scrotum into hopeless pieces, you fu....cking troglodyte.

May you and your generation be ruined by lassa fever.

Anuofia, ogun lo ma pa baba e ati iya e, iwo omo ale jatijati yi!

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by CAPSLOCKED: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
hakeem4:
I just wonder what goes through most death row inmates mind before being executed

at least, those ones are guilty. I try to put myself in the position of those innocent young Christians being executed up north. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Holymann(m): 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
Bakos2y7:
If you can show mercy to the murderous Fulani herders and boko haram members to extent of paying them, why not the woman. Abokis can be aggressdive, maybe the woman was defending herself.

Defending her self by stabbing her sleeping husband?
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Topmaike007(m): 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
Annie939:
at least prison will be better just for the innocent baby
the lady bad I swear, what should have happened to have warrant the killing
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Topmaike007(m): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
Holymann:

Defending her self by stabbing her sleeping husband?
Dem no know the true story that's why they're saying rubbish
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Ekemeze: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Topmaike007(m): 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
alertcore:
Anger not managed properly may lead to regret..!
Everyone should learn "anger management " to avoid stories that touch deeply.
i swear
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Topmaike007(m): 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
MrHeff:
if armed robbery is punishable by death, murder should be given a lesser sentence?
our people are gullible......
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Topmaike007(m): 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
ogbonnachrys:
When you marry a bad wife
I tell you
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Topmaike007(m): 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ekemeze:

because she is a woman, the judgement is too harsh. u dey craze.
she dey yarn nonsense
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Champneys: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ekemeze:

BACK TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS. adiok uno.

Come here you silly prat, why are you running?
I have ended the presence of unfortunate bastar..ds like you on this forum and I will do the same to you effortlessly.
I will chase you out of this forum, you are dead from today.
You fu...cked with the wrong one.

Olofo Omo iran ki ran.
Sopona l'oma je enu baba e ati iya e!

Ekemeze Oloriburuku omo ale, come here, ewu Gambia!
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by OmoNla99: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
Different judgement for different classes of people. Yewande oyediran killed her husband in Ibadan in a similar manner. Heard she is walking free today and has left the country sef.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Champneys: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
OmoNla99:
Different judgement for different classes of people. Yewande oyediran killed her husband in Ibadan in a similar manner. Heard she is walking free today and has left the country sef.

She got a state pardon.
Ajimobi granted that.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Babawon1: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
owprint:
So sad. But why kill someone when you aren't ready to die??

Meanwhile I Print, Flyers, Posters, Business Cards banners, wedding card, letter heads, Certificates and many other things.

We print the best quality and delivers to you anywhere in Nigeria..
https://www.nairaland.com/5626507/owprint-digital-printing-home-all
how much will it cost to print invoce booklet
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
Romanoff:
She always had anger issues as tiny as she is. I went to secondary school with her, FGGC bwari and we graduated in 2005.

Anyone who can put a check on their anger buys his or her self a longer life.

My sympathy goes out to her family, the family of her murdered husband and to her poor child.
What a pity. She never tamed her anger till it destroyed her.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by SOFTDRINK: 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
Bakos2y7:
If you can show mercy to the murderous Fulani herders and boko haram members to extent of paying them, why not the woman. Abokis can be aggressdive, maybe the woman was defending herself.
I don't subscribe to amnesty for bokoharam,militants nor murderous Fulani herdsmen.

Besides,her case was never about self defense,rather it was intentional and premeditated.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by mechanics(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
Eyah, see what anger has led her into, something that can be resolve amicably she went ahead to kill her husband.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by omlueh(m): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
Well said my Brother o jare, biggest opportunity whatsoever given to her on a platter of Diamond.
Righteousness89:
Madam make use of the opportunity...

Many did not know they will die before they died..

Make Peace with JESUS CHRIST...

Sudden Death.... Sudden Glory..

There is Nothing on this Earth..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by EdiskyHarry: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
may God bless the judge
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by alizma: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
Annie939:
who will take care of there Child? the judgement is too harsh they should reversed it, at least prison will be better than death sentence
Some judges can be wicked too, the should have give her 50 years or life in prison but they chose to sentence her to death by hanging without considering the effect on their child.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Adakintroy2: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
SOFTDRINK:

Here you are,advocating for leniency cos of who will take care of the child,why didn't she think about who will be a father to the children when she gruesomely stabbed the young man to death?

The dead man's family can take care of their grand child, if it's truly theirs.

You are not seeing the big picture neither did the judge. The children will have lost both parent. first from rash decision of their mother and from an even unsetimentail decision of the judge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC / Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State / 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.