Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (68050 Views)

"Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello / Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Quaddafi29: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
She should be hanged immediately before the powers that be spirit her away.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Sufisunni: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
I think the husband's family can forgive her
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by midnighter(f): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sufisunni:
I think the husband's family can forgive her

Are you a Sufi Muslim?
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by AnanseK(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
owowa145:

forget political belongings. Is the Verdict fair? Very much yes. By law, that is 1st degree murder felony. It does not regard the involved parties belongings in d society. Period im out.

Sorry sir but you have comprehension problem. I’m not contesting the verdict. Just expecting some silly Nigerians to bring politics and money into it, and someone did.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Giftedtu: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
hakeem4:
I just wonder what goes through most death row inmates mind before being executed
i tell you, even the ones that sees the death before they die unlike those ones that boko boys will bring them before the screen holding a dagger behind them, even the late basket baller, i'm still wondering what went through their mind when they relised that the helicopter was about getting crashed. i wish them a peaceful rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by babyfaceafrica: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
modsfucker:

My thought exactly... Let the child at least have the privilege of knowing one of his parent.

And also. Knowing one parent killed the other one.. What a nice knowledge!
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by bayarobk: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
I know the Husband personally and he was not the son of the former PDP chairman but was actually his nephew and also raised by him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Sufisunni: 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
midnighter:

Are you a Sufi Muslim?
yes
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Sufisunni: 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
bayarobk:
I know the Husband personally and he was not the son of the former PDP chairman but was actually his nephew and also raised by him
Okay. Maryam allowed anger to take better part of her
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by odehaj: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Madam make use of the opportunity...

Many did not know they will die before they died..

Make Peace with JESUS CHRIST...

Sudden Death.... Sudden Glory..

There is Nothing on this Earth..
the best advice ever!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by midnighter(f): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sufisunni:
yes

Okay
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by SOFTDRINK: 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
Adakintroy2:

You don't know the whole story. She is a murderer yes. Unjustifiable so. But something sometime trigger men this ways.

The children don't have to suffer such double tragedy in one lifetime. They are bereaving the death of their father, now they have to content with the eventual death of their mother. Again it not about the woman. It's about the making those children relieve such horrors twice.
The law is not sentimental.

You can go represent her, if eventually she files for appeal, perhaps your sentiments can sway the judgement in her favour.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Countersam(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
MexManuel:
Wow.
Death by hanging.
That's terrifying. embarassed embarassed

Not as terrifying as being stabbed by your wife, and her face being the last thing you see before dying. God forbid.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Tizu(m): 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Annie939:
who will take care of there Child? the judgement is too harsh they should reversed it, at least prison will be better than death sentence

OK. but if it's a man you'll say hang him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
Annie939:
who will take care of there Child? the judgement is too harsh they should reversed it, at least prison will be better than death sentence
WHOEVER kills must die

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by chigoizie7(m): 1:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Annie939:

The grand parents should be able to.

This woman is evil, she killed him and tried to cover it up with her mother. No remorse whatsoever. Even when it was dawn on her that she escape it. But she was still forming galadima , that she knows it all.

A girl that snatched another woman husband getting jealous to the extent of stabbing him three times to death because he saw a female text in n his phone.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Evebeautyworld2: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2020
Didi2d:
This is one of the reasons I told my wife we should file for divorce/ separation because our relationship is a violent one.
But the family came begging saying she will change, she also woke me up one night begging, am still considering what to do cause I have already inform my family
Better be careful
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Didi2d(m): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Evebeautyworld2:

Better be careful

OK, am being careful.
But you didn't tell me where I should be careful, your advice might help
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by UgoManchester(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2020
Annie939:
Will she take care of the child in prison?
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Dbarrzx: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2020
Annie939:
can she take care of the child in the prison's wall? Let her bear the cross
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by owowa145(m): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
AnanseK:

Sorry sir but you have comprehension problem. I’m not contesting the verdict. Just expecting some silly Nigerians to bring politics and money into it, and someone did.
Sorry, my bad.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
This is an emotional judgement that has little to do with justice. There is nothing about the story that shows the murder was premeditated. Giving her death by hanging is thoughtless and extreme. A very long time in jail should be sufficient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Sufisunni: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
This is an emotional judgement that has little to do with justice. There is nothing about the story that shows the murder was premeditated. Giving her death by hanging is thoughtless and extreme. A very long time in jail should be sufficient.
. Okay
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Champagnegold: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Complete your religious sentiment sentence on those killing innocent people let the world hear.
Stop hypocricy and invariably passing Sharia verdict. Fight with ur keypads.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by egobeket: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Why didn't she think of her daughter before she killed d father. Is some bodies father DT we are talking about.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Organs(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
midnighter:
Is it not life imprisonment shes supposed to get and not death?

How did they even reach this extreme ruling smh, how many people are actually sentenced to death?

Is this a Shariaa law court or what

All you need to do is research the case and educate yourself. This was a civil court. There is no death by hanging in a sharia court. Also, under Sharia court, she would've been made to pay "blood money" to the family and fast for 60 days. Now, so you know, her defence was, "she did not kill him", that he tripped and fell on a broken shisha pot. She denied stabbing him, she was coming to court holding her baby, covering her face, doing all sorts of gimmicks because they are known to always get their way. Her mum was a well known socialite. They forgot the CCTV camera in the apartment complex, witnesses, and ofcourse the multiple stab wounds. If her defence was manslaughter, the outcome might have been different.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Babawon1: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
owprint:

1 copy is N500..
It will have 50leaves (100 in total .....
customer copy + your copy).

You can WhatsApp me for more info Sir
plz how much will black and white cost and how much is colored.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC / Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State / 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.