Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (68044 Views)

"Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello / Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Greatfullheart: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
anonymous1759:

. You won't be saying this is it's your brother involved. Only the man's family is permitted to decide which judgment is best for them. They bore the pain not you.
she Even Deserves Something worse Than Death as Pretty As She Is!

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by crownwealth: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
virago:

Interesting or senseless ? If her sentence is reduced to life imprisonment what difference does it make

To teach other women of likes mind sense.

Death by hanging is suitable in this case.

The hanging should be done immediately.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by aristocratic5(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
God go help her
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by ThatKING(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by realstars: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
And that is justice
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
Annie939:
who will take care of there Child? the judgement is too harsh they should reversed it, at least prison will be better than death sentence

Potential husband killer

5 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by greggng: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
Annie939:
who will take care of there Child? the judgement is too harsh they should reversed it, at least prison will be better than death sentence

Because she is a woman u are now asking for reversal

4 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Neoteny(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
Annie939:

Seriously?

Too harsh for a murderer?

If you were a relative of the deceased you won't think this way.

6 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Gabbriell: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
Did I hear PDP there?.. Death by hanging?

Corrupt country..why not put her in rehab like bokoharam members who are not just killers but terorist.

One way judgement. undecided
What is good for the goose is good for the gander

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
RIP in advance....but dem for use mordern killing style not death by hanging
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Greatfullheart: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
seunmsg:

Don’t you think pulling out a knife and killing her own husband while he was sleeping was harsh? There is nothing harsh about the judgement. She got exactly what she deserves. She should have thought of her daughter before murdering her husband in cold blood.
she Deserves Death And Nothing More, nothing Less. The Person Suggesting Prison should Put Him Or Herself In The Place Of the Deceased Mother or If It Was Their Son Whom Their Daughter In-Law Murdered In Cooled blood?

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Neoteny(m): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
Let her hang

Meanwhile someone please tell the press that the deceased was NOT the son of Halliru. This misinformation needs to die.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Sirdiq21: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
I saw the video on BBC Hausa women are devil she was Even crying that is a trap

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by diamondvil(f): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
chai. i feel for her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by four4prax: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
so what will happen to the child losing both parents like that
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
askibee:

Potential husband killer
her face be like who go fit kill her husband true true
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by efighter: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
Annie939:

The husband's mother will take care of the child to be left when the muderous wife is hanged.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
Annie939:
Potential Husband killer spotted

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Sirdiq21: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
aristocratic5:
God go help her
that's Even what she was saying in the cry
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Odianose13(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Darksider131:
is not actually hanging

There is machine for that (it will just chop your head off in a split second)

Each prison has it

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Annie939:

what of the husband?

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by dayoakinns(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
This is the more reason why you need to be careful when you are angry. O ma se ooo
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by rOsy247(f): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
Anger is no good.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by midnighter(f): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sirdiq21:
that's Even what she was saying in the cry

Though I dont know if I agree with the death sentence, that cry was extremely irritating.

If she could have learned to control her emotions and not be so dramatic, she wouldnt even be in any useless court room smh
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by fuke(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
Jaynom:
There "The victim, Mr Bello, was the son of a former national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Haliru Bello" she had little or no chance!

The sentence is death by hanging.
She will be hanged.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by farouk2much(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
No...... No........... i said no.... Pls....... Reverse the case for the sake of their child............. As a child he grow parentless when he asked how he will hear very bad news........
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Didi2d(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
This is one of the reasons I told my wife we should file for divorce/ separation because our relationship is a violent one.
But the family came begging saying she will change, she also woke me up one night begging, am still considering what to do cause I have already inform my family

6 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Bakos2y7: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
If you can show mercy to the murderous Fulani herders and boko haram members to extent of paying them, why not the woman. Abokis can be aggressdive, maybe the woman was defending herself.
SOFTDRINK:

Here you are,advocating for leniency cos of who will take care of the child,why didn't she think about who will be a father to the children when she gruesomely stabbed the young man to death?

The dead man's family can take care of their grand child, if it's truly theirs.

Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Hedonisst: 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
Annie939:

Let the grandparents take care of the child. She killed a human being, so she deserves to be killed too.
Re: Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Btruth: 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
Anger doesn't end well. Let's try to put it under control as much as possible. One of the thing that I've learn to do whenever that I am angry is to walk away.

God have mercy for her. But I think life imprisonment should be better option for her. Why taking her life again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) / ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC / My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.