Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors (49598 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass / Afenifere: Why SouthWest Governors Are Scared Of Taking Actions Against Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 2:32am On Jan 31, 2020
dragunov:

Mtchewwwww! Yawnnnnn!
did you read documents I posted?
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 2:38am On Jan 31, 2020
Olabenjamen22 Samunique

Sammyimpostor:

I will not allow you guys to undermine this evil documents. I will not allow you to overlook RED FLAGs therein. You can try harder but isn't going to work. Although i didnt expect any less from you guys. I expected you people to protest.

You said

I see, so a plan to preach to Muslim has become evil plan. Muslims are converting to Christianity and Christians are converting to Islam what is the big deal about it. I'm a Christian and some Muslims preach to me accept islam, the decision is mine to take.

Boko haram are bombing mosque that preaches peace or preaches against their activities and that just started recently. If they are not Muslim organization I wonder why they are telling us they are fighting Allah's course and until shari'a law is implemented in Nigeria they won't stop.

Chibok girls were forcefully taken away and force them to accept Islam, have you ever heard any Christian organization abducting Muslim to force Christianity on them? Where is Leah sharibu still with boko haram? Answer it sincerely.

2011 because a Christian won election, the whole country went gaga, Muslim youth in the north about killing Christians from Katsina to Bauchi down to Niger state, please who is now destabilizing the country Who killed who when a Muslim man won in 2015 and 2019

ISIS in Iraq Alshababa in Kenya whose course are they fighting?

Christian will only preach the gospel to you but will never force you to get converted. In the southwest you know the name Islam is called: Imole(Knowing forcefully) because it was forcefully imposed on people when it get to the region back then.

First, do you agree this document was published by christians in nigeria?. I believe you do. So any attempt from you to underline threatening messages from their manifesto will be zeroed. You said this paper is "strategic evangelism". Oh really?

"Strategic evangelism" is calling for 'quick death' of King Fahd of Saudi Arabia?

"Strategic evangelism" is calling for "destruction of muslims little by little"? (#14)

"Strategic evangelism" is calling for destruction of Mecca and Kaaba?

"Strategic evangelism" is calling prophet muhammad HIV and gonorrhea carrier? this is defamation of character

"Strategic evangelism" is targeting muslims in christian area until they convert to christian (#39). this is violence and forced conversion

"Strategic evangelism" is calling for disunity amongst muslims , right?

Now, let's assume these documents were written by muslims, and christians is mentioned everywhere muslim is mentioned in this paper, what would you call this document?. Guy, face the truth. Is this what your stupid Bible teaches you to call for death and destruction of people?. This so called "prayer" of destruction is exactly what's going on since year 2000 BH started til today. Christians prayed for chaos in nigeria. Please do not attempt to twist anything.

I dont have problem with muslims preaching to christians, christians preaching to muslims. But these document is more than that. It has to do with defamation of character, death threats, disunity and chaos in community, hate speeches or speeches that could instigate violence which we are now seeing since year 2000 till now and calling for death of muslim leaders around the world according to this evil document.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by dragunov: 2:42am On Jan 31, 2020
Empiree:
did you read documents I posted?

Alaye shi mi le!
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 2:51am On Jan 31, 2020
dragunov:

Alaye shi mi le!
She mo ti e mo le tele ni?
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Samunique(m): 7:54am On Jan 31, 2020
Empiree:
Olabenjamen22 Samunique

Sammyimpostor:

I am just gonna reply you here bcuz i am blocked on that thread. I will not allow you guys to undermine this evil documents. I will not allow you to overlook RED FLAGs therin. You can try harder but isn't going to work. Although i didnt expect any less from you guys. I expected you people to agitate

You said

First, do you agree this document was published by christians in nigeria?. I believe you do. So any attempt from you to underline threatening messages from their manifesto will be zeroed. You said this paper is "strategic evangelism". Oh really?

"Strategic evangelism" is calling for 'quick death' of King Fahd of Saudi Arabia?

"Strategic evangelism" is calling for "destruction of muslim little by little"? (#14)

"Strategic evangelism" is calling for destruction of Kaaba?

"Strategic evangelism" is calling prophet muhammad HIV and gonorrhea carrier? this is defamation of character

"Strategic evangelism" is targeting muslims in christian area until they convert to christian (#39). this is violence and forced conversion

Now, let's assume these documents were written by muslims, and christians are mentioned everywhere muslim is mentioned in this paper, what would you call this document?. Guy, face the truth. Is this what your stupid Bible teaches you to call for death and destruction of people?. This so called "prayer" of destruction is exactly what's going on since year 2000 BH started til today. Christians prayed for chaos in nigeria. Please do not attempt to twist anything.

I dont have problem with muslims preach to christians, christians preach to muslims. But these document is more than that. It has to do with defamation of character, death threat, disunity and chaos in community, hate speeches or speeches that could instigate violence which we are now seeing since year 2000 till now.
Omo, why are you trying to create trouble where there's none ?

You went and took the photograph of some rotten pieces of paper and you're calling that Christian manifesto .

What manifesto ?

This is what u people always do whenever you want to cause religious trouble.

If I may ask, why are you raising this unnecessary and false alarm now most especially on Amotekun thread ?

What are you afraid of ?

Is like you're one of those who believe in the atrocities ( jihad ) being carry out by the fulanis herdsmen to be fighting the cause of Islam, hence your fear about the creation of Amotekun that it might halt that demonic mission ?

I've been noticing you and your likes that since the plan to create Amotekun, you lot have been restless, Muric and co. It's has been from one allegation to the other, now it's all about Christian manifesto , after the allegation of birth certificate from the church failed to hold water.

Empiree, tell me, what is your fear ?

You're accusing the Nigerian christians of having an evil manifesto against the Muslims, when we all know that, reverse has always been the case !

What about the Abuja 89' declaration?

Do you realize how much the Nigerian christians have suffered from Nigerian Muslim extremists ?

Even up till now the christians are still being killed en masse in this country while the government of the day, a notorious Islamic government look the other way.

If there's any religious group that should raise any alarm in this country, it shouldn't be the Muslims.

You people are the main perpetrators of the religious atrocities and the evils going on in the world today yet, you're still playing the victims.

I think at this juncture, it's better to live with the wild animals than to live with the Muslim extremists, and I dare say you're one of them !!!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Sammyimpostor: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Empiree:
Olabenjamen22 Samunique

Sammyimpostor:

I am just gonna reply you here bcuz i am blocked on that thread. I will not allow you guys to undermine this evil documents. I will not allow you to overlook RED FLAGs therin. You can try harder but isn't going to work. Although i didnt expect any less from you guys. I expected you people to agitate

You said

"Strategic evangelism" is calling for "destruction of muslim little by little"? (#14)

"Strategic evangelism" is calling for destruction of Kaaba?

Now, let's assume these documents were written by muslims, and christians are mentioned everywhere muslim is mentioned in this paper, what would you call this document?. Guy, face the truth. Is this what your stupid Bible teaches you to call for death and destruction of people?. This so called "prayer" of destruction is exactly what's going on since year 2000 BH started til today. Christians prayed for chaos in nigeria. Please do not attempt to twist anything.

I dont have problem with muslims preach to christians, christians preach to muslims. But these document is more than that. It has to do with defamation of character, death threat, disunity and chaos in community, hate speeches or speeches that could instigate violence which we are now seeing since year 2000 till now.

You said it is a call for death, how many people have Christians killed?

2002 I saw innocent Christians being killed in my presence(I escaped by whisker) because of newspaper publication that we don't know who wrote it. Tell me the people that perpetrated the act were traditional worshippers.

A little boy killed a Christian youth yet you see nothing bad in it.
A CAN chairman has been murdered yet you and the like of muric don't want to see the truth. You know what would have happened if it was a Muslim leader that was killed(churches would have been on fire, blood would have stained our streets).

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sammyimpostor:

You said it is a call for death, how many people have Christians killed?

2002 I saw innocent Christians being killed in my presence(I escaped by whisker) because of newspaper publication that we don't know who wrote it. Tell me the people that perpetrated the act were traditional worshippers.

A little boy killed a Christian youth yet you see nothing bad in it.
A CAN chairman has been murdered yet you and the like of muric don't want to see the truth. You know what would have happened if it was a Muslim leader that was killed(churches would have been on fire, blood would have stained our streets).

you are very unrepentant pathological liar. This statement was made in the 90s and this was prior to allegations you made which means your Christian evils preceded all evils. Was it Saudi king that lived thousands of miles away from Nigeria that was responsible for killings you alleged?. Guy, do you have sense at all?.

Besides, those who killed are neither muslims nor Muslim authority but death threat statement was issued by Christian authority in Nigeria, CAN. What exactly did kind Fahd do to Christians in Nigeria to deserve such disgusting statement?

Face the truth my guy. At RCCG they teach you guys hate. Situation you cited are usually political and ethical conflicts up north. Many musims have been killed by Christians there too. So please focus and address the nasty manifesto. Again why did CAN - Christian Association Of Nigeria which is Christian authority wished death for fellow human being, kind Fahd?. What did he do to you then please?.

We are still arguing on one issue. There are other nasty statements you still have to defend in your terror manifesto.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Samunique:

Omo, why are you trying to create trouble where there's none ?

You went and took the photograph of some rotten pieces of paper and you're calling that Christian manifesto .

What manifesto ?

This is what u people always do whenever you want to cause religious trouble.

If I may ask, why are you raising this unnecessary and false alarm now most especially on Amotekun thread ?

What are you afraid of ?

Is like you're one of those who believe in the atrocities ( jihad ) being carry out by the fulanis herdsmen to be fighting the cause of Islam, hence your fear about the creation of Amotekun that it might halt that demonic mission ?

I've been noticing you and your likes that since the plan to create Amotekun, you lot have been restless, Muric and co. It's has been from one allegation to the other, now it's all about Christian manifesto , after the allegation of birth certificate from the church failed to hold water.

Empiree, tell me, what is your fear ?

You're accusing the Nigerian christians of having an evil manifesto against the Muslims, when we all know that, reverse has always been the case !

What about the Abuja 89' declaration?

Do you realize how much the Nigerian christians have suffered from Nigerian Muslim extremists ?

Even up till now the christians are still being killed en masse in this country while the government of the day, a notorious Islamic government look the other way.

If there's any religious group that should raise any alarm in this country, it shouldn't be the Muslims.

You people are the main perpetrators of the religious atrocities and the evils going on in the world today yet, you're still playing the victims.

I think at this juncture, it's better to live with the wild animals than to live with the Muslim extremists, and I dare say you're one of them !!!

Abuja declaration called for death of Christians?. No. Called Jesus christ unprinted words?. No. Called for slow death of Christian little by little?. No. So address this trash written by your nasty murderous pastors. When did BH start?. It was during Obasanjo regime. Who's Obasanjo? A Christian.

Your Christian extremists started all these nasty things all in the name of spreading Gospel of Satan. OIC was set up for good cause and to take out AFRICAn Nations out of debts. It was this OIC that wanted to loan Nigeria billions is naira back in the 70s but CAN - christian Association Of Nigeria frown at borrowing money from them and opted for IMF loan on interest. That loan is still being paid till this day by later generation.. But OIC wanted to give loan interest free. Christian extremists contributed to Nigerian economy guantanamo.

So now address these evil documents. Don't shy away from it, buddy. There are more nasty statements therein wishing for slow death of Muslims in Nigeria. Called prophet muhammad unprinted words, called for disunity in Nigeria etc. All these are biblical, right?.

This was the mission of "Abuja 89". Did it pass death threat to Christians?

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Sammyimpostor: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Empiree:
Abuja declaration called for death of Christians?. No. Called Jesus christ unprinted words?. No. Called for slow death of Christian little by little?. No. So address this trash written by your nasty murderous pastors. When did BH start?. It was during Obasanjo regime. Who's Obasanjo? A Christian.

Your Christian extremists started all these nasty things all in the name of spreading Gospel of Satan. OIC was set up for good cause and to take out AFRICAn Nations out of debts. It was this OIC that wanted to loan Nigeria billions is naira back in the 70s but CAN - christian Association Of Nigeria frown at borrowing money from them and opted for IMF loan on interest. That loan is still being paid till this day by later generation.. But OIC wanted to give loan interest free. Christian extremists contributed to Nigerian economy guantanamo.

So now address these evil documents. Don't shy away from it, buddy. There are more nasty statements therein wishing for slow death of Muslims in Nigeria. Called prophet muhammad unprinted words, called for disunity in Nigeria etc. All these are biblical, right?.

This was the mission of "Abuja 89". Did it pass death threat to Christians?

You and boko haram are the same. Seriously you are nothing but Islamic extremist. You even call Bible stupid, trust me if any Christian calls Qur'an stupid he will be executed as blasphemy that's the difference between Christians and extremist like you (I know we have very good thinking Muslims out there, some of them are my friends)

Listen to me, I never said king Fahad is responsible for the killing of innocent people, that's why it is not in the same paragraph with the first point I made.

Christians were killed in 2002 by Nigerian Muslim extremist like you, get it right.

2011 innocent Christians were killed in Bauchi, they attacked and set ablaze Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) house, I've mentioned this before and so many which you don't want to answer.

You said the killings in the north was political and ethnic related.
Please why they didn't attack Muslim corpers house?
Why is it that it's only Christian houses that was attack?
We have indigenous PDP members in those States but were never killed.

2002 Crisis was because a newspaper published " blasphemy " word against Prophet Mohammed and they went killing Christians, why was no one killed in Muslim areas in Kaduna like tudun wada and unguwar rimi. If you call all these political and ethnic then I'm very sorry to call you a hypocrite.

Boko haram is an agenda that started long time ago and came out during Obasanjo regime.

Who is boko haram?
Whose cause are they fighting?
Do they call Jesus or Allah huakbar before they execute their preys?
They said they want Shari'a to be implemented in Nigeria, Yes or No?

Answer the questions please and stop making noise

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sammyimpostor:

You and boko haram are the same. Seriously you are nothing but Islamic extremist. You even call Bible stupid, trust me if any Christian calls Qur'an stupid he will be executed as blasphemy that's the difference between Christians and extremist like you (I know we have very good thinking Muslims out there, some of them are my friends)

Listen to me, I never said king Fahad is responsible for the killing of innocent people, that's why it is not in the same paragraph with the first point I made.

Christians were killed in 2002 by Nigerian Muslim extremist like you, get it right.

2011 innocent Christians were killed in Bauchi, they attacked and set ablaze Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) house, I've mentioned this before and so many which you don't want to answer.

You said the killings in the north was political and ethnic related.
Please why they didn't attack Muslim corpers house?
Why is it that it's only Christian houses that was attack?
We have indigenous PDP members in those States but were never killed.

2002 Crisis was because a newspaper published " blasphemy " word against Prophet Mohammed and they went killing Christians, why was no one killed in Muslim areas in Kaduna like tudun wada and unguwar rimi. If you call all these political and ethnic then I'm very sorry to call you a hypocrite.

Boko haram is an agenda that started long time ago and came out during Obasanjo regime.

Who is boko haram?
Whose cause are they fighting?
Do they call Jesus or Allah huakbar before they execute their preys?
They said they want Shari'a to be implemented in Nigeria, Yes or No?

Answer the questions please and stop making noise
Guy, you are still running away from points raised in your Christian terrorist manifesto. You read it but you wanna stylishly wave it..I will not allow you to do that. Let me itemize:

*You said I called your Bible stupid and you are upset. Fine, go back to the document and tell me what they called Qur'an.

* They called for QUICK DEATH of king Fahd, a Muslim. Is this biblical? You are running away from this.

* They called our holy prophet muhammad (saw) HIV and gornorea carrier but you turned blind eye.

* They called for SLOW DEATH of Muslim leaders around the world but you turned blind eye.

* They called out names of Muslim scholars to be misguided and not saved

* They called for ambush of Muslim neighbors in Nigeria. You ignored this also in their terror manifesto.

All these and more nasty things they said in their Christian terrorist manifesto back in the 90s and you are talking about 2002, 2011.

Guy, are you for real?. Can't you put the dots together and realized what they prayed for is that they are getting?. They should be sued. The problem is, Muslims didn't take these documents serious. We took no cognizance of this Christian terror manual which was the genesis of problems today. And you are here talking about I called your Bible name?. Dude, I understand the need to defend your faith. I get it but stop talking on emotion and face the reality. If Muslims had written this evil documents you would never be saying this.

Also in South CHRISTIAN terrorists murdered Islamic preacher less than 2 weeks ago and no one gave a damn. Everything went dead silent. Imagine he was CHRISTIAN, you guys would yelled and screamed to your lungs. Remember I told you I got more to say but since you failed to face reality on this I will keep other to myself for now. It is about money meant for poor Nigerians on humanitarian ground but looted by Nigerian pastors especially RCCG.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Sammyimpostor: 12:32am On Feb 02, 2020
Empiree:
Guy, you are still running away from points raised in your Christian terrorist manifesto. You read it but you wanna stylishly wave it..I will not allow you to do that. Let me itemize:

*You said I called your Bible stupid and you are upset. Fine, go back to the document and tell me what they called Qur'an.

* They called for QUICK DEATH of king Fahd, a Muslim. Is this biblical? You are running away from this.

* They called our holy prophet muhammad (saw) HIV and gornorea carrier but you turned blind eye.

* They called for SLOW DEATH of Muslim leaders around the world but you turned blind eye.

* They called out names of Muslim scholars to be misguided and not saved

* They called for ambush of Muslim neighbors in Nigeria. You ignored this also in their terror manifesto.

All these and more nasty things they said in their Christian terrorist manifesto back in the 90s and you are talking about 2002, 2011.

Guy, are you for real?. Can't you put the dots together and realized what they prayed for is that they are getting?. They should be sued. The problem is, Muslims didn't take these documents serious. We took no cognizance of this Christian terror manual which was the genesis of problems today. And you are here talking about I called your Bible name?. Dude, I understand the need to defend your faith. I get it but stop talking on emotion and face the reality. If Muslims had written this evil documents you would never be saying this.

Also in South CHRISTIAN terrorists murdered Islamic preacher less than 2 weeks ago and no one gave a damn. Everything went dead silent. Imagine he was CHRISTIAN, you guys would yelled and screamed to your lungs. Remember I told you I got more to say but since you failed to face reality on this I will keep other to myself for now. It is about money meant for poor Nigerians on humanitarian ground but looted by Nigerian pastors especially RCCG.

I think I asked you questions which you have no answers to. Until you answer those questions I won't take you serious. I never knew anything about the Islamic preacher that was killed but you can give us evidence that Christian murdered him + don't forget to answer me, if you don't have answer I think I will have to ignore you.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 3:33am On Feb 02, 2020
Sammyimpostor:

I think I asked you questions which you have no answers to. Until you answer those questions I won't take you serious. I never knew anything about the Islamic preacher that was killed but you can give us evidence that Christian murdered him + don't forget to answer me, if you don't have answer I think I will have to ignore you.
what were your questions?. I might miss it
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Sammyimpostor: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
Empiree:
what were your questions?. I might miss it

Bros just scroll up you will see them
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sammyimpostor:

Bros just scroll up you will see them
No, kindly repost your questions only precise and concise for everyone to see.. Thank you
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Sammyimpostor: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
Empiree:
No, kindly repost your questions only precise and concise for everyone to see.. Thank you

I'm sorry I need not to repeat myself. Meanwhile I believe you must have seen this
https://www.nairaland.com/5665068/suicide-bomber-trying-bomb-living

I just saw the video of gruesome murder of CAN chairman, if you have not seen it I can forward it to your email and listen to what they were saying before and after the killing.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sammyimpostor:

I'm sorry I need not to repeat myself. Meanwhile I believe you must have seen this
https://www.nairaland.com/5665068/suicide-bomber-trying-bomb-living

I just saw the video of gruesome murder of CAN chairman, if you have not seen it I can forward it to your email and listen to what they were saying before and after the killing.
Alright that means your questions are irrelevant then.

As for this your post, how's this my concern or muslims concern?. May Allah have mercy on his soul. Meanwhile when muslim scholars were murdered cold blooded in the daylight, another one murdered while praying none of you said anything. All these things happened up north but you all kept mute. When Christians are killed Muslims came out to condenm this bastards.

Anyways, see the attached. That's the reality. All these protests today staged by RCCG aren't gonna help anything until your pastors confess evils they did in secret that led to this BH. You have a lot to learn. It is deeper than what you think.

Anytime they arrest BH he's not terrorist. But if a BH is killed he's "Muslim terrorist". In another word, a dead terrorist is Muslim. Captured terrorist is not. That's how media play with your brain.

In your mind Christians can never be terrorists. Looks like you don't read your Bible very well and your pastors would not read terror acts in your Bible to you.

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Sammyimpostor: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2020
Empiree:
Alright that means your questions are irrelevant then.

As for this your post, how's this my concern or muslims concern?. May Allah have mercy on his soul. Meanwhile when muslim scholars were murdered cold blooded in the daylight, another one murdered while praying none of you said anything. All these things happened up north but you all kept mute. When Christians are killed Muslims came out to condenm this bastards.

Anyways, see the attached. That's the reality. All these protests today staged by RCCG aren't gonna help anything until your pastors confess evils they did in secret that led to this BH. You have a lot to learn. It is deeper than what you think.

Anytime they arrest BH he's not terrorist. But if a BH is killed he's "Muslim terrorist". In another word, a dead terrorist is Muslim. Captured terrorist is not. That's how media play with your brain.

In your mind Christians can never be terrorists. Looks like you don't read your Bible very well and your pastors would not read terror acts in your Bible to you.

A Christian terrorist one killed many Muslim worshippers In New Zealand and many people condemned the act including myself.

It is pathetic for Anyone to as why boko haram are attacking mosque. I told you in my earlier post, they only attack mosque or preacher that preaches against their evil act.
People are fighting to establish Islamic law(Shari'a) yet you tell me they are not Muslims. They recited the Holy Qur'an and shouted Allah huakbar before the man was beheaded and said Alhamdullillah after they finished and you are hear calling them traditional worshippers.

You see how you are justifying the advent of boko haram. I swear with this kind of hatred you have against Christians if you have the means you will do worst than boko haram.

I bet you to name just one Christian terrorist group that are killing Muslims in Nigeria the way I will mention boko haram.

You kill innocent people in the name of fighting jehad.

For the Islamic preacher you said that was killed and the news is not everywhere, you can give us evidence since you have it just the way I will give you evidence of barbaric killing of UNIMAID student by a young boy because he is a Christian
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
Thanks for vomiting your mind. I will now give you educational beat down. Read on below
Sammyimpostor:

A Christian terrorist one killed many Muslim worshippers In New Zealand and many people condemned the act including myself.

It is pathetic for Anyone to as why boko haram are attacking mosque. I told you in my earlier post, they only attack mosque or preacher that preaches against their evil act.
People are fighting to establish Islamic law(Shari'a) yet you tell me they are not Muslims. They recited the Holy Qur'an and shouted Allah huakbar before the man was beheaded and said Alhamdullillah after they finished and you are hear calling them traditional worshippers.

You see how you are justifying the advent of boko haram. I swear with this kind of hatred you have against Christians if you have the means you will do worst than boko haram.

I bet you to name just one Christian terrorist group that are killing Muslims in Nigeria the way I will mention boko haram.

For the Islamic preacher you said that was killed and the news is not everywhere, you can give us evidence since you have it just the way I will give you evidence of barbaric killing of UNIMAID student by a young boy because he is a Christian
You said BH only killed Muslim scholars that go against their evil act. Very well then. Show me any Muslim scholars in Nigeria that stand with them?. Show me any Islamic scholars in Nigeria that support them?. Show me any Islamic scholars that openly said BH actions were Islamic?. This is your first challenge.

Secondly, since authority in Nigeria has been arresting BH members, they are always Christian people but because they are arrested alive they are not called Christian terrorists. A dead BH is a "Muslim terrorist". A captured BH is not a terrorist. You know why?. Because they are Christian. You want proofs?. See attached

Continue......

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sammyimpostor:

first all, I commend you for your truthfulness for saying it like it is, Christian terrorist which many try to avoid all the time. Thanks for this. I appreciate it. It means you recognize Christian terrorists exist.

oh I see. In your mind what qualifies one as Muslim is simply by being able to utter Arabic phrases. Guy, English is not your mother tongue but you speak it, right?. You learned it. It is the same as Arabic. Have you no idea that Christians in Nigeria trained people to speak Arabic?. They sent many Nigerians to Arab countries and other majority Muslim countries to learn Islam and Arabic?. Lecture I watched today about debate btw CHRISTIANs and Muslims, one of the speaker was former Rev. now Alfa Jomo, an igbo man said he was sent to Kenya to learn Arabic and Islam. Not with the intention to practice the religion but to use it against Islam. Unfortunately he ended up accepting Islam faithfully.

That aside, back in the 60s and 70s CAN used to send Christians to Sudan to learn Arabic. This is a very famous story that later turned out to be BH today. Read from the attached below for details.

Also during a debate btw a Muslim and pastor at RCCG few years ago, the pastor brilliantly and eloquently recited Qur'an and you would think he's Muslim. If you need video evidence for this please ask and I will drop it here.

Also if you watched CSI Los Angeles you see how fluently LL Cool J recited verses of Quran during BH film back in 2012. You don't know anything, bro. BH was long orchestrated before they emerged.

I am much concerned about you knowing how BH started. Story around it has to do with Christian authority in Nigeria. It was part of their mission statements in their manifesto that you tried to avoid.

Guy, you need to do lots of research. Your pastors have implicated you guys before you grew up. They have done so many evils. The reason they are doing this today is bcus of their failed agenda to christianize Nigeria by year 2000 as stated in their manifesto that you denied. The manifesto I posted should begin to make sense to you now. In the manifeso they said:

* Pray that by the year 2000 we Christians will be majority in Nigeria

This means they would put forward plots that would make Islam look violent, barbaric and disgusting which is exactly what they teach at RCCG. I have debated rccg members here before and I seen how they talk. This was 5-6 years ago. I didn't realize what they were saying was coming from Christian Terror manifesto until I got the documents recently, then I understood.

Christian in Nigeria have been plotting for very long time but we didn't know. As I said before, CAN is fond of sending Christians to learn Islam and Arabic. Do you know that they sent a Christian guy to learn Islam only for the purpose of using it against muslims in Nigeria?. Do you know markaz agege in Lagos?. The guy was there to learn for 7 yrs. Muslims thought he was Muslim. He was given fake name, "Jamiu Yusuf". Up to this mins no one knows his real name. His covert operation was bursted when he claimed he's "Muslim imam" and Jesus appeared to him during Muslim prayer. This is part of their tricks to get Muslims to covert to christianity. So Muslims investigated him and found out he's Christian. He was sued to court in ikoyi Lagos some years back until Muslims decided they no longer interested in the case. This case was went viral. The guy is always called "Jamiu Yusuf" but that's not his name. And he speaks Arabic and recites Quran fluently etc. This is why I told you before that you guys have been plotting against us while we thought we were brothers. Please do not reply me on emotion. Do some research before saying anything otherwise I will see you as a clown. There are many more stories like this. Nigerian CHRISTIAN authority or CAN headed by RCCG Adeboye and Oyedepo are devils.

The link below is evidence of the documents attached.

https://m.facebook.com/gwambawa/posts/573469376100041

The way I see you is that you are a virgin who doesn't know what's going on in christianity. I am sure you don't know your Bible either. So your Christians people have sought hatred very long time in Nigeria. They are the causes of Nigeria's problems.

Continue...

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sammyimpostor:

BH is a Christian organization camouflaged "Islamic". Also you notice recent attempted attack in church in kaduna, the guy arrested is Christian again. But media is trying to play smart. See attachments what many are saying in Facebook.

Also please read the link for MURIC statements about recent arrest of a Christian but who attempted to blow up church.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=522201758703706&id=100027416583889

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sammyimpostor

More....

Sammyimpostor

More about this Christian terrorist. Shame on Adeboye and Oyedepo called daddy Go.

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Sammyimpostor: 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
Empiree:
Thanks for vomiting your mind. I will now give you educational beat down. Read on below You said BH only killed Muslim scholars that go against their evil act. Very well then. Show me any Muslim scholars in Nigeria that stand with them?. Show me any Islamic scholars in Nigeria that support them?. Show me any Islamic scholars that openly said BH actions were Islamic?. This is your first challenge.

Secondly, since authority in Nigeria has been arresting BH members, they are always Christian people but because they are arrested alive they are not called Christian terrorists. A dead BH is a "Muslim terrorist". A captured BH is not a terrorist. You know why?. Because they are Christian. You want proofs?. See attached

Continue......

I had wanted us to continue with this conversation but for you to conclude boko haram is a Christian organization, then I rest my case, I can see total hatred against Christian. As I have said before you can be worst than boko haram.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sammyimpostor:

I had wanted us to continue with this conversation but for you to conclude boko haram is a Christian organization, then I rest my case, I can see total hatred against Christian. As I have said before you can be worst than boko haram.
no guy, please don't run away. I have provided you with enough evidences. But you don't have problems when they called BH Muslim organization, abi?. I still have more evidences to showcase. Please don't go away.

The same way you are upset is the same way we are upset. So now you begin to understand when I removed veil from your eyes. Please come back here to eat more. This is dialogue to unravel mystery. I have no problems with you personally. I know you are hurt bcus this hot you where you did not expect most. I'm sorry but I just have to tell you the truth.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sammyimpostor:

Sammy, u see trash vomited by your fellow believer. This is one of the many brainwash I talked about.

LabDNA:

Your 'christian are also terrorists' propaganda is dead on arrival. Even a trisomic kid with a microscopic size of brain can see through your sponsored shenanigans. Try harder.

You Islamic terrorists fool no one. Tell that to buhari.

As for you Sammyimpostor, I am beginning to format your brain. This is why you have problem digesting these facts
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Englestikar:
I really need proof please

Please read this thread from page 10 please for proof.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Amotekun will be given a new name once the federal government Change the Arabic inscription on the naira note and also , the logo of the Nigeria army
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
LabDNA:

Muslimumudeen, na who be sammy? You muslims are dregs of the society. You are pulling this country, one day the elastic limit will be broken and all hell will let lose on you Islamists.
I actually regretted replying twice. I thought you have sense. If you are smart enough you would read this thread and enlighten yourself.

Jesus Christ will be disappointed by your foolishness
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Sammyimpostor: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Empiree:
no guy, please don't run away. I have provided you with enough evidences. But you don't have problems when they called BH Muslim organization, abi?. I still have more evidences to showcase. Please don't go away.

The same way you are upset is the same way we are upset. So now you begin to understand when I removed veil from your eyes. Please come back here to eat more. This is dialogue to unravel mystery. I have no problems with you personally. I know you are hurt bcus this hot you where you did not expect most. I'm sorry but I just have to tell you the truth.

Just to tell you you've got nothing on me, I have just realised I've communicating with a jihadist, I guess ISIS, alshabab, alqaeda, mujahedeen, Taliban e.t.c are all Christian organization but disguising to be Muslims.
I'm so sorry for you
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sammyimpostor:

Just to tell you you've got nothing on me, I have just realised I've communicating with a jihadist, I guess ISIS, alshabab, alqaeda, mujahedeen, Taliban e.t.c are all Christian organization but disguising to be Muslims.
I'm so sorry for you
escaped route
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by orisa37: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
He is Afonja from Modakeke. Just watch him and you'll soon know he is not ODUDUWA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / Oby Ezekwesili Asks Buhari A Troubling Question (see Tweet) / Elisha Abbo Eats With Prison Inmates On New Year Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.