Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. (90382 Views)

Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / Thief Escapes Being Lynched By Mob After Being Caught Stealing In Imo. Photos / Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Sniper101(m): 8:09am On Jan 28, 2020
GermanMelania:

.....If yoh go down this line to argue against homosexuality you will lose

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

So says the gay_lord
well done sir.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Sniper101(m): 8:19am On Jan 28, 2020
xeju:

but if them give you visa to America, you go go not minding gay/homosexuality

What has that got to do with anything?
What has going to America in a search for Greener pastures got to do with the gays & lesbians of America?

Ok, tell me, IF the FG legalizes LGBT in Nigeria tommorow, will Nigeria start being as great as America undecided

{all these gays and gay sympathizers sef ehn, In a bid to correlate with the gay community I no just dey understand the way una dey think o} abi una dey reason through una anus ni

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by drezo(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2020
You're not asking an objective question, obviously you already took your stand with them why would you ask "is it the greatest evil??" Does it need to be the GREATEST before it becomes unacceptable, you did well to save them from the movie but you're just silly.
Exmilitant:
As I was stepping out of my compound to get bread for breakfast this morning, I saw two girls, stark naked running towards me. Behind them were a group of young men and women with sticks, stones and machetes hotly pursuing these girls.

The force with which these girls grabbed me begging me to save them eh, where it not for the gate i would have somersaulted and crashed on the ground. The crowd on seeing me mellowed, and started chorusing 'oga those girls na lesbians'. I tactfully dismissed the mob and promised to handle the issue.

I am with them in a pharmacy getting their wounds treated. There is a nagging question I want answers to as I watch these beautiful harmless girls:

Why are Africans vehemently opposed towards these kind of people and LGBTQ people in general? Is religion or culture the reason? What is wrong in loving a person of the same sex? Is it the greatest of evil? Is evil categorized? I need answers to these questions in order to know what decision to make on these girls...

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Palehair: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2020
1StopRudeness:

That’s how the lgbt folks have been bending the the arm of the law using fake crimes...they ddnt start today
.....people make fun of gay people and call them freaks no doubt.....but they largely stage crimes against themselves to Armstrong tlaws to be passed in their favour..
The actor of empire Jussie smolett did same .. that’s how they passed one fake news online about a 8year old boy who went to school to say he’s gay...his friend now made fun of him and he went home to kill himself.....all na audio just to legalize putting peniss inside shit-hole
First and foremost, not all gay people engage in anal sex and straight people do it too so what do you call that?

You are not gay and you have no gay friends or relative or even went to school with one of them because if you did, you will know how they are bullied and picked on from an early age.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Palehair: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2020
Depressedkidd:

Homosexuality disgusts me to the core and I'm so against it (especially since one guy tried to chyke me like 7 years ago when I was about 15). But as days go by I just realise the energy the masses put into beating and lynching gay people is just misplaced priorities. We have more pressing issues in this country. But on the other hand if we give these people an inch they'll want to take a meter and next thing we'll have people trying to tell us that male and female are not the only genders on earth(like people are doing in the "saner and more civilized" climes.
So, what do you call hermaphrodites then because they were born that way. Gender and sexuality are not as black and white as they seem
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Sadteen: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2020
1StopRudeness:

That’s how the lgbt folks have been bending the the arm of the law using fake crimes...they ddnt start today
.....people make fun of gay people and call them freaks no doubt.....but they largely stage crimes against themselves to Armstrong tlaws to be passed in their favour..
The actor of empire Jussie smolett did same .. that’s how they passed one fake news online about a 8year old boy who went to school to say he’s gay...his friend now made fun of him and he went home to kill himself.....all na audio just to legalize putting peniss inside shit-hole
I'm gay so I understand what it feels like to live in a world where people like me are not accepted. If I could change my sexuality will I do it? I definitely will but I can't because I have tried and the world hates me because they think I am not trying hard enough.
I hope I live to see the day humans become tolerant and accepting of people like me but until then I'm gonna live the rest of my life in the shadows lest I'd be bullied, picked on and discriminated at

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Hifeylove: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2020
Oga because you claim you saved them from being lynched, you actually started right but your questions ain’t encouraging. If you are a true Nigerian you know this is not right to be practiced in Nigeria.. after the treatment just take the two to your house and start a great marathon straffing with them and out some senses into them!!!! Thank me later..

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Palehair: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2020
Sadteen:
I'm gay and the comments I read here is why I have been depressed and suicidal.
I'm also sorry if you feel that way. The lgbt+ community are more prone to physical abuse and mental health problems than any other minority group.They obviously don't know how their ignorant words spring hate. You will get no love for people like you and your brothers and sisters here. Please, if you feel you need to talk to anybody at all, don't hesitate to talk to me and never hold how you feel, always yell it out even if it's on social media. It's quite therapeutic

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Sadteen: 9:09am On Jan 28, 2020
Eagleword14:
Lesbianism is an abomination against God and humanity. It's against d law of nature. "In the beginning God created them male and female" not male and male nor female and female.

All homosexuals are hell bound except they repent....its just d bitter truth
How can I repent when I have tried but my attraction never goes away. What does God want from me that I have failed to understand
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by GermanMelania: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2020
Sniper101:

So says the gay_lord
well done sir.
Thank you sir funny thing is you'd mistaken for being gay here and prepositioned. That's assuming you aren't already.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Debaks1: 9:28am On Jan 28, 2020
showafrica:

Adonbilivit bc, there is nothing like Gay lesbianism
that's like saying a school for learning institution
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2020
Sadteen:

I'm gay so I understand what it feels like to live in a world where people like me are not accepted. If I could change my sexuality will I do it? I definitely will but I can't because I have tried and the world hates me because they think I am not trying hard enough.
I hope I live to see the day humans become tolerant and accepting of people like me but until then I'm gonna live the rest of my life in the shadows lest I'd be bullied, picked on and discriminated at

I’m sorry u feel this way....it’s just sex ....u make it sound like it’s ur existence and humanity... it’s meant to be private and in the shadows anyways....weda hetero or homo
The only difference btw ur sex and heterosexual sex is that nature designed the creation of a new life with hetero..which is what makes people know we are all having sex..asides those caught in illicit act
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2020
Palehair:

First and foremost, not all gay people engage in anal sex and straight people do it too so what do you call that?

You are not gay and you have no gay friends or relative or even went to school with one of them because if you did, you will know how they are bullied and picked on from an early age.

First of all, Anal sex or no anal sex....it doesn’t matter how u climax....if u like stick ur dick I btw ur girlfriends boobss .....it’s what or who u are climaxing with that makes a kind of sex disgusting....the same reason we find homosex weird is the same reason we see having sex with animals, non living things, including fvcking urself as weird..

Secondly, See my last comment u initially mentioned, I did admit gay people get made fun of and bullied for engaging in an act that is a strange deviation from norm/nature.... but a lot of people get bullied...that’s the thing u gay people try to dodge....Dwarf people get bullied, ugly people get bullied, smart people get bullied, sometimes people get bullied.....if u are geek and too brilliant u get bullied...deal with it...

Like I told someone earlier in this thread, sex is meant to be private and in the shadows...the only reason marriage was institutionalized and passed into law isn’t because the government is interested in how u decide to climax..who cares how u cum.. thatsvur business..it’s the creation of new life that made heterosexual sex formal.....

If new life ddnt emerge from male/female sex...no one will see gay sex as deviation from nature...sex will just be seen as a private cumming activity, nothing more... but u guys decided to make ordinary sex an issue and a competition with heterosexuals.....u asked for right to legally have sex...right to adopt children born the heterosexual way....in advance country u even ask for special rights...and heterosexuals are very conservative, even many that aren’t religious still find homosex disgusting . like I said, it’s just sex....u guys make too much of a big deal out of it..

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Sadteen: 11:04am On Jan 28, 2020
1StopRudeness:

I’m sorry u feel this way....it’s just sex ....u make it sound like it’s ur existence and humanity... it’s meant to be private and in the shadows anyways....weda hetero or homo
The only difference btw ur sex and heterosexual sex is that nature designed the creation of a new life with hetero..which is what makes people know we are all having sex..asides those caught in illicit act
It's not always about sex. It's about the attraction. It is looking at the same sex and feeling some sort of attraction and wanting to be around them or have them as very close friends.
I'm 14, but I know my attractions would naturally swing me towards to same sex when I want to start having sex and that is where the problem is because it what the society frowns at.
We are forced to live in the shadows because we can't openly declare our preferences; I can't tell my parents or relatives I have feelings for my male classmate, they'd be repulsed and inflict harm on me.
I might have to marry someone I am not romantically attracted to because I want to fit into the society
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2020
Depressedkidd:

Homosexuality disgusts me to the core and I'm so against it (especially since one guy tried to chyke me like 7 years ago when I was about 15). But as days go by I just realise the energy the masses put into beating and lynching gay people is just misplaced priorities. We have more pressing issues in this country. But on the other hand if we give these people an inch they'll want to take a meter and next thing we'll have people trying to tell us that male and female are not the only genders on earth(like people are doing in the "saner and more civilized" climes.
The most vulnerable are the unborn Children!!

Homosexuality will become a culture in their formative years and it will be difficult for future parents to stop them from being gays, lesbians and crossdressers/transgender!!!

Before you know it, you will see gay church, gay Mosque, Gay Imam, Gay Pastor etc in a Country that is battling with Poverty already??

No Way!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2020
Sadteen:

It's not always about sex. It's about the attraction. It is looking at the same sex and feeling some sort of attraction and wanting to be around them or have them as very close friends.
I'm 14, but I know my attractions would naturally swing me towards to same sex when I want to start having sex and that is where the problem is because it what the society frowns at.
We are forced to live in the shadows because we can't openly declare our preferences; I can't tell my parents or relatives I have feelings for my male classmate, they'd be repulsed and inflict harm on me.
I might have to marry someone I am not romantically attracted to because I want to fit into the society

I understand how u feel, it’s an heterosexual world, our parents grew up with an hetero mindset.....I’m sorry this is how u feel...

still personally I feel it’s the unnecessary and uncontrolled drive for sex that’s making human lately express sex in different weird ways..
Yesterday I was telling someone about how humans have become too sexually driven lately since the 1995-till date sexual drive has become high...look around u... rape cases everywhere, sexual harassment everywhere, everyone is masturbatingg or cumming one way or another not caring who they are hurting...
....and the major reason is because sex is everywhere, on television, on our phones, on people’s clothes, on the street....hence we interprete every single feeling with an ultimate need to get nakedd.....myb19yearvold neighbour told me she know I wanna fvck her why am I pretending....just becos our eyes locks once in a while...as every move and thought almost ends as sex...

See, it’s okay to love a guy and See a guy as cute....I think DJ. exclusive is really cute....but interpreting that feeling and thinking towards the sexual lane is what I personally think is weird......
My best friend since I was 14 is a guy, I can die for him ...I love him die..we are 5&6...when his parents changed his school to a boarding school i cried cos I ddnt see him much often ......if it was this day and age ....I would have interpreted and expressed my feelings tru sex and start to claim I’m gay...and that’s not it...no one is born gay(that’s my opinion though)...
U are 14 and already feeling this alienated in ur own skin and home and world....this shouldn’t be..that’s why I’ve been trying to say it’s just sex at the end of the day....it’s meant to be private and in the shadows...

.sex is just one little part of our lives...If u can’t change, enjoy life and keep ur sex private...don’t get depressed or sad because society or ur family won’t let u kiss a man in public or on ur wedding day....

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2020
eni4real:
The most vulnerable are the unborn Children!!

Homosexuality will become a culture in their formative years and it will be difficult for future parents to stop them from being gays, lesbians and crossdressers/transgender!!!

Before you know it, you will see gay church, gay Mosque, Gay Imam, Gay Pastor etc in a Country that is battling with Poverty already??

No Way!!!!

It’s happening already...with the lgbt community joining forces with the transgender folks....and the government trying so hard to control population and election numbers....special protective rights will soon be given to homosexuals... for inclusivity and spread of fake love, companies will be mandated to have an equal spread of homosexual men and women in their workforce...
already homosexual course are being introduced to curriculum of 3-4year olds all in the name of sensitization ..u heard me right 3-4year olds!!!!.... it’s all a calculated move....
100years from now....heterosexuals will be the abnormal....

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by DidiLove1: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jabioro:
OP if your parents has been lesbian or gay , YOU!!! I meant you won't be here, because,the course to gave birth to you won't arise.. You've done well by saving them..the nature promised them if they didn't desist..you won't be there next time to save..this time around not a mob...the law of nature gonna deal with them...I thanks your parent not you..

Same-sex couples can and are now having children thru surrogates.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by ABOVEDELAW: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
WHO IS THE FOOL HERE? slowpoke!
Exmilitant:
why are you calling me a fool when all i asked was some questions for clarity sake?
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by bossvinqualad25(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
owprint:
Jungle Justice is very bad.

But lesbians and gays should know that such act is illegal in Nigeria and may lead up to 14yrs imprisonment.

Meanwhile I Print, Flyers, Posters, Business Cards banners, wedding card, letter heads, Certificates and many other things.

We print the best quality and delivers to you anywhere in Nigeria..
https://www.nairaland.com/5626507/owprint-digital-printing-home-all
how much do you print your flyers and do business card
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
DidiLove1:

Same-sex couples can and are now having children thru surrogates.

Wait ...a man and a man are ramming dickss into each other’s azz in the name of love....but they still want children by renting a woman for 9months...they still can’t keep women out of the equation can they ....Why do we humans like to complicate simple things...

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by somehow: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
If they were men, would you have done same?
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Isoduwa(m): 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
the lynch group are fools

who gave them right to try to kill or even strip them

Buhari or he boys
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Palehair: 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
1StopRudeness:

First of all, Anal sex or no anal sex....it doesn’t matter how u climax....if u like stick ur dick I btw ur girlfriends boobss .....it’s what or who u are climaxing with that makes a kind of sex disgusting....the same reason we find homosex weird is the same reason we see having sex with animals, non living things, including fvcking urself as weird..

Secondly, See my last comment u initially mentioned, I did admit gay people get made fun of and bullied for engaging in an act that is a strange deviation from norm/nature.... but a lot of people get bullied...that’s the thing u gay people try to dodge....Dwarf people get bullied, ugly people get bullied, smart people get bullied, sometimes people get bullied.....if u are geek and too brilliant u get bullied...deal with it...

Like I told someone earlier in this thread, sex is meant to be private and in the shadows...the only reason marriage was institutionalized and passed into law isn’t because the government is interested in how u decide to climax..who cares how u cum.. thatsvur business..it’s the creation of new life that made heterosexual sex formal.....

If new life ddnt emerge from male/female sex...no one will see gay sex as deviation from nature...sex will just be seen as a private cumming activity, nothing more... but u guys decided to make ordinary sex an issue and a competition with heterosexuals.....u asked for right to legally have sex...right to adopt children born the heterosexual way....in advance country u even ask for special rights...and heterosexuals are very conservative, even many that aren’t religious still find homosex disgusting . like I said, it’s just sex....u guys make too much of a big deal out of it..
The fact that when homosexuality is mentioned, the only that comes to homophobes minds is the sex just shows how perverse you are and seeing marraige as a creation of new life, really!!! are we going with that narrative in this day and age because in this 21st century, there are lots of ways to bear children that don't involve the traditional way and gays are taking the kids heterosexual couples put up for adoption line is just plainly blind. C'mon, you would rather see a kid in the adoption bunkbed than in a home with loving parents. Why don't the heterosexuals that gave birth to them cater for them and and the minorities that you mentioned do get bullied just not like gay people, you can't see a dwarf or a disabled person and then begin a lynching party but two guys holding hands has all eyes on them, when it's getting too much, questions start arising from nowhere and eventually the truth is out which might bring their lives to an abrupt end. Also, the way y'all heteros view homosex disgusting is the same way they view heterosex disgusting and may I please know of the special rights you claim they are demanding?
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Palehair: 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
1StopRudeness:

The fact that when homosexuality is mentioned, the only that comes to homophobes minds is the sex just shows how perverse you are and seeing marraige as a creation of new life, really!!! are we going with that narrative in this day and age because in this 21st century, there are lots of ways to bear children that don't involve the traditional way and gays are taking the kids heterosexual couples put up for adoption line is just plainly blind. C'mon, you would rather see a kid in the adoption bunkbed than in a home with loving parents. Why don't the heterosexuals that gave birth to them cater for them and and the minorities that you mentioned do get bullied just not like gay people, you can't see a dwarf or a disabled person and then begin a lynching party but two guys holding hands has all eyes on them, when it's getting too much, questions start arising from nowhere and eventually the truth is out which might bring their lives to an abrupt end. Also, the way y'all heteros view homosex disgusting is the same way they view heterosex disgusting and may I please know of the special rights you claim they are demanding?
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 29, 2020
Palehair:

I hate it when I have to start explaining my points...if u don’t get my points thats ur cup of tea

As regards rights ...aren't u gay: don’t u see how the lgbt community have been staging fake crimes....
They asking for rights for mix in work places trying to force employers to hire homosexuals.

Already they have started clamouring for rights to install homosexual course into curriculums of 3-4 year olds...
In Canada, social services dominated by lgbt apologists practically take the rights of parents away when their kids or as little as 4year old diaplays behaviors of the opposite sex...they go as far as introducing puberty blockers to minors against parents will...how can 4-5year old have a say in gender and sexual matters??

If this isn’t special rights, then I don’t know what is ....the other day a cake maker was made to pay just because he said he ain’t making cake for a gay couple’s wedding .....don’t i have the right to refuse service anymore...must I accept every service...the case was so biased..that I was wondering if she had refused service from heterosexual couple would the verdict have been the same....
see I don’t care how u decide to cum behind close doors...but Painting a pathetic scenario, faking crimes, asking for special rights just because u are attracted to ur same sex is even more repulsive.....
The other day it was a fake story of an 8year old who murdered himself cos he was made fun of cos he said he was gay at school....a desperate attempt to prove that people are born gay...and hoping to pull public sympathy and instigating lgbt folks.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Palehair: 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:

I hate it when I have to start explaining my points...if u don’t get my points thats ur cup of tea

As regards rights ...aren't u gay: don’t u see how the lgbt community have been staging fake crimes....
They asking for rights for mix in work places trying to force employers to hire homosexuals.

Already they have started clamouring for rights to install homosexual course into curriculums of 3-4 year olds...
In Canada, social services dominated by lgbt apologists practically take the rights of parents away when their kids or as little as 4year old diaplays behaviors of the opposite sex...they go as far as introducing puberty blockers to minors against parents will...how can 4-5year old have a say in gender and sexual matters??

If this isn’t special rights, then I don’t know what is ....the other day a cake maker was made to pay just because he said he ain’t making cake for a gay couple’s wedding .....don’t i have the right to refuse service anymore...must I accept every service...the case was so biased..that I was wondering if she had refused service from heterosexual couple would the verdict have been the same....
see I don’t care how u decide to cum behind close doors...but Painting a pathetic scenario, faking crimes, asking for special rights just because u are attracted to ur same sex is even more repulsive.....
The other day it was a fake story of an 8year old who murdered himself cos he was made fun of cos he said he was gay at school....a desperate attempt to prove that people are born gay...and hoping to pull public sympathy and instigating lgbt folks.
Right to be employed without bias based on sexual orientation is your valid human right. You are being employed for your professional fields and not your personal lives, when both lives come in conflict, then the employer have the right to dismiss him but dismissing an employee because of his sexual orientation holds no water so not a special right

The course isn't an homosexual course but LGBT+ inclusive to make kids to learn about LGBTQ history and culture, this will make the kids to see LGBT+ as people rather than vermins that most parents make the kids see so not a special right but rather used to curb hate

As you said in Canada "LGBT apologist" who feel guilty for the past crimes meted on them because most LGBT+ don't support It and some trans kids do know because it's their gender identity. So again, not a special right

Again, you are making this about sex and it's not. Sexuality goes beyond that and they don't report fake hate crimes well you-know-who did but that doesn't mean it didn't happen and the 8 year old boy's case was speculated by his mom and the media not basically gay people
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by ableguy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bahddo:
bobrisky says he's no longer a man and has boobs to prove it. Not sure, is there a law prohibiting gender change?

To rephrase the same-sex marriage prohibition act, you should not get married to someone of the same sex (or help them get married) or publicly show off your same sex relationship (or establish clubs/societies for that purpose). I don't see how that is supposed to mean the gay people would get punished for existing.

I find the idea of a guy being sexually attracted to me very repulsive, but I don't think it is nearly as bad as someone trying to defraud/extort me or others (and getting away with it).

In the end, all this is just Nigerians being Nigerians - championing a hypocritical show of faux morality. The blatant dishonesty and corruption everywhere in Nigerian is far worse than the existence of gays. If only we hated crime and corruption the same way.

Chairman glad you find the said act repulsive.
We have enough at hand, enough evil in the land they shouldn't come and be introducing more.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by ableguy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Any small thing u people will start shouting love u don’t practice.....

Let’s stop mixing sexual cravings and love.. they are two different things....I love my best friend scatter, we are 5&6... I swear down I can die for him...... but does that now mean we should start shooking peniss inside shit-hole..?? ..

the problem with the inhabitants of this world is that we relate everything to sex...we sexualize everything, every feeling, every look, every crave...that’s why our marriages don’t last Cos our feelings are too superficial and based on orgasm ...and that goes for heterosexuals too..
one small feeling develops in our mind, the next thing is to get nakedd... that’s why we have people marrying and sleeping with animals,
That’s the same thing stupid peadophiles are saying....every body is hiding under the canopy of love.......u people should not annoy me oooo...

Love ko... love niii
Before you know they will come and start telling you how everybody is committing sin and be quick to call any other person hypocrite.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Mrsserene: 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
wirinet:

Are you talking about the sin of stealing by government officials or sèx between 2 consenting adults in the privacy of their bedrooms?
I said sin.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Bahddo(m): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
ableguy:

Chairman glad you find the said act repulsive.
We have enough at hand, enough evil in the land they shouldn't come and be introducing more.
well, some don't. How come you get to decide what should be universally repulsive to the point of trying to murder others for being different?

Is homosexuality a worse evil than murder by jungle justice? Let's channel this energy into fighting the things that truly destroy our society, like dishonesty, corruption and bloodthirst.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) / 2 Ladies Fight Publicly, Disgrace & Strip Themselves (Pics, Video) / 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.