Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out (2068 Views)

Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / My Friend Is In Trouble.pls read and help / I'm In Trouble Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by oniwasi: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2010
Hi friends, pls i need an advice and urgent reply.

There is this guy that love me so much more than i do. he really want me to be his wife, he keep on asking my hand in marriage which i refuse to give him the answer becos i dont really love him, becos of the guy that i was dating that i love more than him and this guy i love is not ready for marriage now, anytime i ask him, that were is this relationship going to lead us he keep on telling me he want to settle his family first before anything about marriage. that he love me and he want me to be his wife that if i can wait he will be very happy and this guy is my course mate he is my friend when we are in secondary school not my lover, until after school we all went to university but different university but close to my school, we didnt see each other until after our higher institution, i met him when i went for lunch close to my office and his own office is also close to my office too. the guy in question that is asking my hand in marriage, i met him when i loss contact with my friend in secondary school. After my higher institution, i met this my guy in secondary where i was having my lunch close to my office, and he ask me out and i accepted him becos i love me. now the guy that was asking my hand in marriage has come to my people that he really love me and he want to marry me. my pple ask me to accept him as my hubby but the question there is that i dont love him, i try to develop love were he is but the love is not there. now my family want me to marry, what will i do.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by Dsense(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2010
Nawao . . . . .You have been given advices on your issue . . .Hopefully it ll solve your issue . . . .So why must you post the same story again with different Username.
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by Dyt(f): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2010
mtcheeewwwww
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by kmoneyE(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2010
I have said it the poster is a gamer~~ Not truthwordy at all~~I  Can predict you and the kind of cruise you run nonsense angry
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 10, 2010
Kai i tire
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by MMM2(m): 12:58am On Dec 10, 2010
leave de both of them. Ur hubby has n't arrived.
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by deniyor: 2:34am On Dec 10, 2010
marry both of them
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by karjard(m): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2010
search yourself very well and decide on what to do, you know the guys better than we do so try and settle it yourself but if you cannot,free them both your mr right would come along.cheers.
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by md4real(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2010
glad for you, marriage is all about convenience and not love. so look before you fall
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by angeltebo(f): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2010
girl just wake up and smell the coffee, you are so lucky to have a man that is following you with a marriage story. see do you know the true meaning of love? stop playing games. just give the guy chance to marry you, hm-mm marriage is a pride of a woman. let the other guy that u claimed you love sort his shirt out first. you said he want to settle his family first ,yes and when is that going to happen, please i wasted my seven years on mission impossible, don't wait for him. MAY GOD give you wisdom. how old are you self?
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by Odunnu: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2010
All of you replying to ths post are exceptional. I mean, I dont even understand what the poster is saying,yet una understand

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2010
@poster
the man you love and want to marry has been fully honest with you you should be fully honest with yourself.
what is important to you?

- is it to make your family happy and proud?
then you should marry the second guy

- is it to be married at all cost?
then you should marry the second guy

- is it body clock?!
the you should hurry and marry the guy who is ready to marry.

- is it to marry someone that you care and desire so that you could hope to live happily ever after?
then you should wait for the man you love and make NO compromises.

beware some people out there dont even have half of the opportunities you have, therefore they will be quick to tell you to marry ANYONE that wants to marry you, like as if you should thank them for even wanting you. lol
no everybody view marriage the same way so it all down to what does marriage MEAN to YOU.
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by angeltebo(f): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2010
odunnu, if you don't have any advice for this girl, please don't insult us. keep your comment to your self. or better still before replying to anyone on Nairaland read the story 10 times so that you can be able to understand, it will help you a lot. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by Mygoldie(f): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2010
@op wake up to reality,if you know in your heart that your fantasy boy friend aint ready yet,it is either you accept the new guy or better still tell him you don't love him, that way.its either you walk away and meet new people or stick to the one who claims to love you,but is not yet ready to settle down. it works both ways.
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by nana(f): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2010
*looks for glasses*
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by ragdollz: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2010
@OP u better get rid of both of them cos they're not serious, esp. d one ready to marry u when he knows u don't really love him. as for the mr. sort-myself-out-first, i suggest u forget about him too. Useless men!!!! cheesy
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2010
I guess d OP is Mr cork ! (No offeinse)
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by lolafowowe(f): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
as for me i don't think marriage is all about love but what u really want to make out of your life. Ask urself some questions and u will find out the one that is good for u.u can grow to love d one asking for ur hand in marriage later,while if u marry d guy u love now there might be some issues later on in the marriage. So be careful the choice is yours to make
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by kpolli(m): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2011
U went to uni shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by EFCC1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2011
i met him when i went for lunch close to my office and his own office is also close to my office too. the guy in question that is asking my hand in marriage, i met him when i loss contact with my friend in secondary school. After my higher institution, i met this my guy in secondary where i was having my lunch close to my office

dat ur office go make sense o grin
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by Youngpo413: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2015
oniwasi:

There is this guy that love me so much more than i do. he really want me to be his wife, he keep on asking my hand in marriage which i refuse to give him the answer becos i dont really love him, becos of the guy that i was dating that i love more than him and this guy i love is not ready for marriage now, anytime i ask him, that were is this relationship going to lead us he keep on telling me he want to settle his family first before anything about marriage. that he love me and he want me to be his wife that if i can wait he will be very happy and this guy is my course mate he is my friend when we are in secondary school not my lover, until after school we all went to university but different university but close to my school, we didnt see each other until after our higher institution, i met him when i went for lunch close to my office and his own office is also close to my office too. the guy in question that is asking my hand in marriage, i met him when i loss contact with my friend in secondary school. After my higher institution, i met this my guy in secondary where i was having my lunch close to my office, and he ask me out and i accepted him becos i love me. now the guy that was asking my hand in marriage has come to my people that he really love me and he want to marry me. my pple ask me to accept him as my hubby but the question there is that i dont love him, i try to develop love were he is but the love is not there. now my family want me to marry, what will i do.
you don see husband,but you still dey form.
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by prettysassygirl(f): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2015
MMM2:
leave de both of them. Ur hubby has n't arrived.
wonderful advise,forget that your boyfriend,he won't marry you,don't also marry the one that you don't feel anything for so your marriage would be bliss,lastly,just be patient,we girls lack it,be patient,the right man is still on the way
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by Richy4(m): 10:33am On Sep 18, 2015
Let me get it clear

1. You got a guy whom you loved so much right from when you were in college and the guy's hand is full because he got siblings he was taking care of and he is not ready for marriage. right?

2. You got another side guy whom you like but has no atom of love for. And this guy is ready to marry you tomorrow if your answer is yes. And your family liked him and wants you to consider him correct?

If the above questions is yes,

1. How old are you?

2. How long do you think you can wait for this guy that you said you loved?

3. I don't mean you should accept someone you don't love but why did you accept his proposal of friendship when you knew he was not a boy any more but a man and might need something serious?
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
oniwasi:

Just told him that you didn't loved him,so you can't married him.simple. grin grin
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
prettysassygirl:

wonderful advise,forget that your boyfriend,he won't marry you,don't also marry the one that you don't feel anything for so your marriage would be bliss,lastly,just be patient,we girls lack it,be patient,the right man is still on the way

She should remain with her current boyfriend till. She finds another. Not leave them both now.besides how are you sure her current boyfriend will not marry her? Na so una dey spoil people relationship.

No wonder you are single.
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by prettysassygirl(f): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Raiden:

She should remain with her current boyfriend till. She finds another. Not leave them both now.besides how are you sure her current boyfriend will not marry her? Na so una dey spoil people relationship.

No wonder you are single.
ode,point of correction dude,I aren't single,mumus like you always looking for trouble,be wise ooo,I get ur antidote for my belle
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
prettysassygirl:

ode,point of correction dude,I aren't single,mumus like you always looking for trouble,be wise ooo,I get ur antidote for my belle

You aren't single,yet ur advicing someone in a relationship to quit it and be single... Am sure u are the type that will dump ur husband for the next man once things start going south.
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
oniwasi:

are you sure they are pursuing you or na you day chase the man.because I don't think any sensible man will marry marry a half man for house.person way Don funk finish for school

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by prettysassygirl(f): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
Raiden:

You aren't single,yet ur advicing someone in a relationship to quit it and be single... Am sure u are the type that will dump ur husband for the next man once things start going south.
Ehen,Mr psychology, keep analysing and deducing and quantifying
Re: I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out by NemzySeries(m): 1:32am On Sep 19, 2015
who av u seen in dis life dat finished or finally settled hiz family?....if d dude u luv wanna marry u he will all dis wait here & dere u'll b surprised to see ursef attending shiloh & redeem camp in 2040

(1) (Reply)

Kissing In Public Places / Frank Idoho Walks Away After Given Three Options / Your Work Or Girlfriend Which Do You Prefer To Lose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.