Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

My Friend Is In Trouble.pls read and help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is In Trouble.pls read and help (816 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out / I'm In Trouble Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is In Trouble.pls read and help by evilspirit: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2011
my friend had some problems with his girlfriend and they broke up.after which my friend met this lovely lady and asked her out and after 3 weeks she agreed to date my friend.weeks after their dating he met his old girlfriend and they reconciled.it is not in his blood to maintain two relationship at a time.so my friendĀ  decided to break up with this new girl and moved back to her former gf.now this new girl is very angry and threatening his life.she rains curses on him everyday.she even told him no one toils with her heart and get away with it.that she would show him .my friend is afraid for his life ooo.the obvious truth is that the girl is madly in love with my friend and doesn't wanna let go of him.he now asks kinikinse?(what should he do?)
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble.pls read and help by Dsense(m): 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2011
Your friend is not serious at all.
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble.pls read and help by evilspirit: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2011
she sent him a text"i will not only kill you but kill your generation"
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble.pls read and help by Dsense(m): 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2011
He merrits every harm
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble.pls read and help by evilspirit: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2011
what should he do?
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble.pls read and help by Dyt(f): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2011
Heehehehehe
feli funny
lmaorotf
onpaka
onpeke
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble.pls read and help by obowunmi(m): 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2011
evilspirit:

my friend had some problems with his girlfriend and they broke up.after which my friend met this lovely lady and asked her out and after 3 weeks she agreed to date my friend.weeks after their dating he met his old girlfriend and they reconciled.it is not in his blood to maintain two relationship at a time.so my friendĀ  decided to break up with this new girl and moved back to her former gf.now this new girl is very angry and threatening his life.she rains curses on him everyday.she even told him no one toils with her heart and get away with it.that she would show him .my friend is afraid for his life ooo.the obvious truth is that the girl is madly in love with my friend and doesn't wanna let go of him.he now asks kinikinse?(what should he do?)

hahahahaha! Funny post.
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble.pls read and help by atiku07(m): 1:28am On Feb 03, 2011
u know wat evilspirit (emi esu) dere is a yoruba adage which goes thus ''ohun tieyan o ba ni je akin fi run mu'' that is ''watever u r not gonna eat no need 4 u 2 know how it smells''. Therefore your friend bleep up plenty gan gidi dat means he does not even knows wat he want. How is he sure dat de ex was not involved in a relationship wen dey separated and also how is he sure dat it's not cause de ex bf don chop her finish dat was why he also left her, ur friend and his nex no even know wetin dey worry both of dem. Well sum ppl don't just know wat dey have untill dey loose it. Wat i will advice him 2 do is just go and make peace wit dis gurl else him go regret am o! Even if de gurl no tuk, karma is funny u know.
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble.pls read and help by ssumpta(f): 1:41am On Feb 03, 2011
evilspirit:

she sent him a text"i will not only kill you but kill your generation"
Cant stop laughing. She's one angry woman!

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Strange Addiction To Women / How To Handle A Cheating Boyfriend/girlfriend / When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.