Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Learn Copywriting Skills And Earn Dollars As A CORPER - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Learn Copywriting Skills And Earn Dollars As A CORPER (430 Views)

NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Copywriting Skills And Earn Dollars As A CORPER by gentlesam34(m): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
Copywriting Skill is one skill That's in high demand now by different companies and renounced firms.

I was introduced to Copywriting skill During my NYSC orientation course at Nowa gba tai, rivers state 2018 and ever since then I have been earning endless dollars from it.

Copywriting Skill is one side hustle Skills that pays very well, it gives you the chance and opportunity to work and connect with foreigners and dollars.

You don't need a laptop or desktop to work as a professional Copywriter, just with your smartphones and internet services, you are go to go. It also gives you the opportunity to work at your leisure time and still maintain your other works.

Chat me up on WhatsApp 08134287826
For more informations.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Female Corp Member With The Talent Of Making Unisex Shoes In Sapele / Join Me In Selling This Hot Product And Make More Than 100k Every Week. / So You Think A Job I'd Waiting For You After Nysc...lol...read This For Your Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.