Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja (40053 Views)

DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by bendazum: 6:02am On Jan 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by SouthNigerian: 6:02am On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:02am On Jan 28, 2020
Y
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Justicesp(m): 6:05am On Jan 28, 2020
DSoj:
Nonsense attention seeker must be rejected before he will imbibe thuggery and public nuisance into the kids
He is calling your attention to things that are not going the way it is supposed to go Coward. If you cannot stand for your right, allow the Undertaker to stand for you fool

5 Likes

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Esteemval(f): 6:07am On Jan 28, 2020
[quote author=Afamed post=86163377]Them don humble my guy

"I'm not talking of protest. I'm embarking on revolution. 85% of Nigerians are in support. Don't tell me about legal implications or what a Judge will say. I don't care. We must bundle Buhari out of that place...."

Omoyele Sowore....... July 25, 2019.

From being bringing down an elected government to being rejected as a school teacher.

Some people's brains were not fully formed or maybe they just stopped feeding them with the right information and low mentality took over them, you're one of those people sha

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by bendazum: 6:07am On Jan 28, 2020
femi4:
Sowore will teach government without a lesson note. He ll deviate from the curriculum

His textbook and lesson notes are stored in his head.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Neddyogu(m): 6:22am On Jan 28, 2020
If dem no gree am teach, let him join those mallams doing kilishi at area 1 shopping complex. Those kilishi are d best in ABJ joor. Btw is he a trained teacher?

Sombori dey find who he wan put under DSS microscope. Principal had to do a Ben Jonson on him.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by DSoj(m): 6:26am On Jan 28, 2020
Justicesp:
He is calling your attention to things that are not going the way it is supposed to go Coward. If you cannot stand for your right, allow the Undertaker to stand for you fool

U such a hereditary gullible slowpoke. The same foolishness that killed ur grandfather is same thing that will kill U. If U need a nuisance like Sowore to open ur blind eyes, then you are destined for Doom.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by efighter: 6:29am On Jan 28, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

I thought you had sense, but you just showed that you even lack simple ability to read. I never knew you are this mentally low.

He wants to occupy his time with something meaningful because his bail condition forbids him from leaving Abuja.

You need another brain, I think you can get a second hand from Osogbo skull miners. You hero has been turned into a begging miscreant. Does he have a teacher's certificate? No. So let him go and teach in Umuleri or Uguleri. Only qualified and certified professional teachers teach in Nigeria's secondly schools, Biafra Community Comprehensive High Schools are the place for such miscreant Yahoo teachers.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 28, 2020
Princpal ( in mama peace voice) no want wahala. cheesy

When is his trial or does the Nigerian government wish to just render this guy mute by delaying his trial, after all part of his bail conditions is that he won't address the press.

I'm sure if he doesn't have restrictions placed on him he would have also fought for that student arrested for criticising Buhari in the pages of a newspaper.

We didn't hear anything from supposed opposition parties concerning that.
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Hedonisst: 6:38am On Jan 28, 2020
Sense no go kill the principal. Baba japa to avoid walaha from Abuja witches and wizards in government.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by ignis: 6:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Just like that ?
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by PrinceMajestic: 6:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Nigerians can be so cruel to themselves, most of the people that supported him then re same people avoiding him like a plague now. Most of the comments above me are quite funny that its you nl guys then wailing #freesoworenow re the same people saying bad things bout him, so this how Nigerians betray themselves? It was shameful and embarrassing that principal left refusing to see him and him rejected to teach in the govt school when he is facing treasonable charges from the same govt. So a criminal suspect cannot be allowed to teach government students or in private schools

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by QuickStandard: 6:47am On Jan 28, 2020
NobleAngell:
The principal can't tell him no to his face for fear of revolution in his school, so he decided to use the "handwriting -the-wall" method.

He should go to my village school, he will be gladly welcome.

Many schools in the rural areas lack teachers for most relevant subjects.

I am sure that school in Abuja must have both Government/Geography teachers

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by illicit(m): 6:48am On Jan 28, 2020
Why Government and geography of all subjects....
This guy wants to teach revolution and guerrila tactics ni o

3 Likes

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by 27Pushing30: 6:51am On Jan 28, 2020
slimfit1:
The ministry of education will close down the school soon police or DSS will be there by tomorrow watch.
Another ignorant assertion ...

Regulatory agencies will not close down the school rather they will sanction the principal officers ... if I need to break down WHY people cannot just begin TEACHING pupils any particular subject to you Then you’ll need to also visit the school and begin Js1 again.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Garoo(m): 6:57am On Jan 28, 2020
Revolution 2020 a presidential candidate in the 2019 general election am sure he's looking out for another notice me agenda ...
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by slimfit1(m): 6:57am On Jan 28, 2020
27Pushing30:

Another ignorant assertion ...

Regulatory agencies will not close down the school rather they will sanction the principal officers ... if I need to break down WHY people cannot just begin TEACHING pupils any particular subject to you Then you’ll need to also visit the school and begin Js1 again.

Tell us one and tell me how many teachers went to teaching school before teaching in Nigeria please save that rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by slimfit1(m): 7:03am On Jan 28, 2020
efighter:

You need another brain, I think you can get a second hand from Osogbo skull miners. You hero has been turned into a begging miscreant. Does he have a teacher's certificate? No. So let him go and teach in Umuleri or Uguleri. Only qualified and certified professional teachers teach in Nigeria's secondly schools, Biafra Community Comprehensive High Schools are the place for such miscreant Yahoo teachers.

You trying to portray Nigeria like a society that follows laws boy get out. Now what has Biafra got to do with the story here go get sense abeg you are too dumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by DesChyko: 7:07am On Jan 28, 2020
Afamed:
...From being bringing down an elected government to being rejected as a school teacher.

We need more volunteer teachers in our education sector so accidents like these can be avoided cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Chuks9000: 7:11am On Jan 28, 2020
Afamed:
Them don humble my guy

From being bringing down an elected government to being rejected as a school teacher.
Yes, no one is above the law. But if you regard the setback as failure, then you need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:11am On Jan 28, 2020
Awwwwwww kiss

Good Boy!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13am On Jan 28, 2020
Afamed:
Them don humble my guy

"I'm not talking of protest. I'm embarking on revolution. 85% of Nigerians are in support. Don't tell me about legal implications or what a Judge will say. I don't care. We must bundle Buhari out of that place...."

Omoyele Sowore....... July 25, 2019.

Hahahaha grin
Chairman no go kill person with laff o! grin
We don laff tire for area! cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:14am On Jan 28, 2020
DesChyko:

We need more volunteer teachers in our education sector so accidents like these can be avoided cry

Lol
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Reference(m): 7:21am On Jan 28, 2020
The only thing I blame Sowore for is misunderstanding the people he thought he waa fighting for.

When folks repeatefly mistakenly say the problems facing Nigeria is leadership, this whole episode is proof of that error.

Nigeria is the way it is because of the mindset of the average Nigerian who simply cannot see himself at liberty to forge a better future.

Just two points of note to query the mind of that average mind:

Before Sowore began his acta of disobedience the people of HongKing have been revolting against the goverment. Several anti peoples policies have been rolled back, yet they are not satisfied and want more reforms so they continue till this day against the might of a Chinese backed goverment. That is an A for courage and effort.

Two countries are in my second category. One Iraq. A country just tasting democracy but the citizens especially the yourh are fed up of the same problems afflicting Nigeria, that is corruption, nepotism and institutional failure. They are on the streets day and night for weeks despite far deeper religious divisions than Nigeria ans under far greater military threat from a trigger happy, battle weary Iraqi military.

A 100 mile human chain protest formed in India and riots for weeks over an ill thought off Naturalization policy but has united the largest democratic country and the largest ethnically divided country.

What is the excuse of Nigerians please.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by landforeast(m): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2020
Now the men has been separated from the boys
Kanu fame out of detention and was more recalcitrant.
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by 27Pushing30: 7:30am On Jan 28, 2020
slimfit1:

Tell us one and tell me how many teachers went to teaching school before teaching in Nigeria please save that rubbish.

Please locate the closest school to you and enroll in a Js1 class

Mehn where do they find you people damn! .
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 28, 2020
At least the students parent will support his political ambition
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Antoeni(m): 7:34am On Jan 28, 2020
Sowore is Looking For Who he put into Trouble,
If He is Idle and Want to Impart Knowledge,He should Talk with Prison Authorities to Allow Him Teach or Organize a Motivational Class for Prisoners or Better Still go to IDP Camps And Teach the Children There
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by backnbeta(f): 7:37am On Jan 28, 2020
Nigerian youths are just displaying immaturity everywhere! We are blaming Sowore for trying to emancipate us from mental slavery!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal / Boko Haram Kingpins Busted And Arrested By Soldiers In Borno State. Photos / Senators Give Terms For Confirming Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.