Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja (39934 Views)

"Emilokan" Does Not Means "Awalokan" - Sowore To South West / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Jones4190(m): 7:39am On Jan 28, 2020
you were wrong, first you have to have meet the subject teacher first to fixed a date for you, what if government is not on there timetable on Monday, secondly having a degree alone does not qualified you to be a teachers in some school infact some school prefer NCE to degrees holders and lastly if you need a teaching job I will advice you to apply for it, the school will called you for interview
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by SCORPION1902: 7:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Hmmmnnnnn

Which way Sowore?

Anyway, make I follow Lala enjoy snake meat
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 28, 2020
Afamed:
Them don humble my guy

"I'm not talking of protest. I'm embarking on revolution. 85% of Nigerians are in support. Don't tell me about legal implications or what a Judge will say. I don't care. We must bundle Buhari out of that place...."

Omoyele Sowore....... July 25, 2019.

From being bringing down an elected government to being rejected as a school teacher.

you are glorifying disobedience to rule of law, tyranny, lawlessness and you are not even ashamed because of tribal sentiment!

it's obvious you people lack emotional intelligence, and you are showing it here .
your name Afam says it all.

you are attacking your fellow southerners , let's see if the bandits , Islamist and herdsmen will embrace you

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Johnsown1(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Good for him
Check my signature for your genuine land sales in Enugu at good prices.you will get paid if you refer a client that buys property from us
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Antoeni(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2020
This Loose Canon is Looking for young Minds to Radicalize
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by freeay: 7:51am On Jan 28, 2020
Afamed:
Them don humble my guy

"I'm not talking of protest. I'm embarking on revolution. 85% of Nigerians are in support. Don't tell me about legal implications or what a Judge will say. I don't care. We must bundle Buhari out of that place...."

From being bringing down an elected government to being rejected as a school teacher.
Very, very childish statement.You know nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Formularcr7: 8:09am On Jan 28, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

I thought you had sense, but you just showed that you even lack simple ability to read. I never knew you are this mentally low.

He wants to occupy his time with something meaningful because his bail condition forbids him from leaving Abuja.
you are the senseless one here,did he/you ever imagine sowore teaching in a school few months ago? In short he wasn't only humbled,he was crushed

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by toplinetrtrend: 8:10am On Jan 28, 2020
efighter:

You need another brain, I think you can get a second hand from Osogbo skull miners. You hero has been turned into a begging miscreant. Does he have a teacher's certificate? No. So let him go and teach in Umuleri or Uguleri. Only qualified and certified professional teachers teach in Nigeria's secondly schools, Biafra Community Comprehensive High Schools are the place for such miscreant Yahoo teachers.
You comment as if you fell from your mother's back when you were a baby.

Number one, your senseless mind told you I'm Igbo. When will you wake up from your stupidity that not everyone who doesn't act stupid like you is an Igbo?

Secondly, you became so senseless and blind not to know there is no connection between my comment and your response. Who cursed you with this blindness? Your senseless parents?

4 Likes

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by toplinetrtrend: 8:11am On Jan 28, 2020
Formularcr7:
you are the senseless one here,did he/you ever imagine sowore teaching in a school few months ago? In short he wasn't only humbled,he was crushed

The same way you were cursed and reduced to a nameless efighter, right?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Jaspernubi: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2020
I found Sowore's persecution and Ordeal very selective, The Buhari government in Fear of a man Like Sowore decided to incarcerate him and after Buhari disgraced himself by not releasing Sowore to the outcry of international community,
He hurriedly released him when he hoped to borrow money from the United State and after a Letter from The United State
He now continues to abuse his rights by not allowing him freedom to free speech and also restricting his movement to Abuja so that he can assign someone to kill him in Abuja because Buhari is afraid of A Sowore sensitizing the masses

There is nothing said by Sowore that Fani Kayode has not said, Why is Femi Fani Kayode not arrested ?
Even Danjuma exposed Buhari's Killing of other tribes, Why is TY Danjuma not arrested
They just chose to scare A sowore thinking he is a Coward Like most Nigerian
Let us wait till February to see what they will accuse him of because the Judges cool found no indictment against Him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 8:35am On Jan 28, 2020
Afamed:

[s]Them don humble my guy

From being bringing down an elected government to being rejected as a school teacher.[/s]
absolute nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by PMJOSEPH: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2020
fergie001:
https://m.guardian.ng/news/sowore-looks-for-volunteer-teaching-job-in-abuja/

Sowore is really an enlightened person. Not many Nigerians would think of pro bono work in this situation
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by omotowo2: 8:40am On Jan 28, 2020
femi4:
Sowore will teach government without a lesson note. He ll deviate from the curriculum

Lols.he will teach them modern government and the kind of definition he will give democracy will be crazier itself
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by tobstarizhia(m): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2020
From aspiring president to aspiring school teacher! Failed in both! Choi! I cannot laugh! grin
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by MrFly(m): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2020
which principal wont 'disappear'? An enemy of the state coming to brainwash the students on a subject called Government in a public school. As for the teachers that welcomed him warmly, Malami may come after u!
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by excanny: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2020
NextPresido:
He should apply to aso rock to teach buhari. The man got F9 on every WAEC subject

Lol. I think he should teach Buhari on Government tutorials.

His should spend most of the time on the concept of rule of law with Buhari

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by mumumugu(m): 9:11am On Jan 28, 2020
femi4:
Sowore will teach government without a lesson note. He ll deviate from the curriculum

I TAUGHT MATHS WITHOUT LESSON NOTE. TALKLESS OF GOVERMENT THAT THE AVERAGE NEWSPAPER READER CAN TEACH
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by DexterousOne(m): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2020
Afamed:
Them don humble my guy

This one is stupid cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Enwhen(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2020
Afamed:
Them don humble my guy

Not so... His passport has been siezed and his movement restricted within Abuja alone in the nation... No matter how Sowore is poor he can never be poor to go teach for money in a public school.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by DexterousOne(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2020
NextPresido:
He should apply to aso rock to teach buhari. The man got F9 on every WAEC subject

That won't be a bad idea

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Difrent: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

Typical slave mentality....someone is trying to help you gain freedom and you are spewing trash........not like you are up to him in any level.......
U re a SHAME
what of you enslaving yourself to a self serving politician (formerly activist), free yourself from mental slavery..........Sowore is a CIA agent take it from me.......his sahara reporters was given seed funding by CIA affilated organizations.......his first mandate was to use his meduim to destroy GEJ government...........his present brief is to disstabilize nigeria which he has failed woefully to achieve.
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Tell1234: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2020
“So we set out to a public school but by the time we arrived there, the Principal had disappeared on us. Great thanks to students and teachers who welcomed us.
grin hahaha.... oga no wan wahala.
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Bellotelli: 9:46am On Jan 28, 2020
NextPresido:
SAVAGE grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by DexterousOne(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

I thought you had sense, but you just showed that you even lack simple ability to read. I never knew you are this mentally low.

He wants to occupy his time with something meaningful because his bail condition forbids him from leaving Abuja.

You don t know that an average buharist is mentally retarded?

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by DexterousOne(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2020
Difrent:

what of you enslaving yourself to a self serving politician (formerly activist), free yourself from mental slavery..........Sowore is a CIA agent take it from me.......his sahara reporters was given seed funding by CIA affilated organizations.......his first mandate was to use his meduim to destroy GEJ government...........his present brief is to disstabilize nigeria which he has failed woefully to achieve.

What is this one saying now?

Amaechi and Tinubu gave the mandate
Not any CIA

The real threat to Nigeria currently
And the force of destabilizing Nigeria

Is that goat we have occupying Aso Rock
.look at how much damage he has caused this country

Herdsmen, Boko, bandits, nepotism, ethnic division ), economic sabotage, etc
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by DexterousOne(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2020
Justicesp:
He is calling your attention to things that are not going the way it is supposed to go Coward. If you cannot stand for your right, allow the Undertaker to stand for you fool

No mind am
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Difrent: 10:26am On Jan 28, 2020
DexterousOne:

What is this one saying now?

Amaechi and Tinubu gave the mandate
Not any CIA

The real threat to Nigeria currently
And the force of destabilizing Nigeria

Is that goat we have occupying Aso Rock
.look at how much damage he has caused this country

Herdsmen, Boko, bandits, nepotism, ethnic division ), economic sabotage, etc

so you think , just link all these people together , CIA is a common denominator
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by DexterousOne(m): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2020
Reference:
The only thing I blame Sowore for is misunderstanding the people he thought he waa fighting for.

When folks repeatefly mistakenly say the problems facing Nigeria is leadership, this whole episode is proof of that error.

Nigeria is the way it is because of the mindset of the average Nigerian who simply cannot see himself at liberty to forge a better future.

Just two points of note to query the mind of that average mind:

Before Sowore began his acta of disobedience the people of HongKing have been revolting against the goverment. Several anti peoples policies have been rolled back, yet they are not satisfied and want more reforms so they continue till this day against the might of a Chinese backed goverment. That is an A for courage and effort.

Two countries are in my second category. One Iraq. A country just tasting democracy but the citizens especially the yourh are fed up of the same problems afflicting Nigeria, that is corruption, nepotism and institutional failure. They are on the streets day and night for weeks despite far deeper religious divisions than Nigeria ans under far greater military threat from a trigger happy, battle weary Iraqi military.

A 100 mile human chain protest formed in India and riots for weeks over an ill thought off Naturalization policy but has united the largest democratic country and the largest ethnically divided country.

What is the excuse of Nigerians please.

Nigerians are mentally weak
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by degamemaster(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2020
Afamed:
Them don humble my guy

Sadly, you and your likes are the people sowore nearly died for, to liberate you from zombiesm and abject poverty of the body and mind.
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2020
YOU'RE A GIANT FOOL. ARE YOU HAPPY THE WAY THE COUNTRY IS AT THE MOMENT?
Afamed:
Them don humble my guy

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by WildChild00(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2020
The revolution begins with you
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by SeriouslySense(m): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2020
I think this is someone that can be emulated, he is part of the few, I think are showing a good example in Nigeria.
As a youth I support Sowore, he is a role model.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Photos From APC Campaign In Kano Today / Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.