Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja (39936 Views)

"Emilokan" Does Not Means "Awalokan" - Sowore To South West / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by YorubaPrince: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2020
Preetychina22:

Funny

But true
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by olaboy1: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2020
Reference:
The only thing I blame Sowore for is misunderstanding the people he thought he waa fighting for.

When folks repeatefly mistakenly say the problems facing Nigeria is leadership, this whole episode is proof of that error.

Nigeria is the way it is because of the mindset of the average Nigerian who simply cannot see himself at liberty to forge a better future.

Just two points of note to query the mind of that average mind:

Before Sowore began his acta of disobedience the people of HongKing have been revolting against the goverment. Several anti peoples policies have been rolled back, yet they are not satisfied and want more reforms so they continue till this day against the might of a Chinese backed goverment. That is an A for courage and effort.

Two countries are in my second category. One Iraq. A country just tasting democracy but the citizens especially the yourh are fed up of the same problems afflicting Nigeria, that is corruption, nepotism and institutional failure. They are on the streets day and night for weeks despite far deeper religious divisions than Nigeria ans under far greater military threat from a trigger happy, battle weary Iraqi military.

A 100 mile human chain protest formed in India and riots for weeks over an ill thought off Naturalization policy but has united the largest democratic country and the largest ethnically divided country.

What is the excuse of Nigerians please.

Nigerians are too playful and unserious on matters that concern their wellbeing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by folamsimper: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2020
Difrent:

what of you enslaving yourself to a self serving politician (formerly activist), free yourself from mental slavery..........Sowore is a CIA agent take it from me.......his sahara reporters was given seed funding by CIA affilated organizations.......his first mandate was to use his meduim to destroy GEJ government...........his present brief is to disstabilize nigeria which he has failed woefully to achieve.

Ah! Yours is a leaking brain. So, it is now CIA that is sponsoring him and SR; no longer Tinubu or Atiku's Dubai money.
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by folamsimper: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2020
Difrent:

what of you enslaving yourself to a self serving politician (formerly activist), free yourself from mental slavery..........Sowore is a CIA agent take it from me.......his sahara reporters was given seed funding by CIA affilated organizations.......his first mandate was to use his meduim to destroy GEJ government...........his present brief is to disstabilize nigeria which he has failed woefully to achieve.

Ah! Yours is a leaking brain. So, it is now CIA that is sponsoring him and SR; no longer Tinubu or Atiku's Dubai money.

Sorry is your case.
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by slimfit1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
27Pushing30:

Please locate the closest school to you and enroll in a Js1 class

Mehn where do they find you people damn! .

I wont sell my soul for peanut boy like you.
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Eezywayne: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Own a 4 Bedroom Duplex at, Adeoni Estate, Ojodu Lagos

This property is located at Adeoni Estate, Ojodu town popularly known as first Lagos, the area called first Lagos because the city of Ojodu sits between Lagos and Ogun state.

The building is a massive family 4 bedroom duplex with boys quarter, it has enough setback to build block of flats and anything of choice. The 4 rooms in the building are all ensuite, visitors toilet and the compound is fenced, the property covered with a global C of O.

Adeoni estate is a peaceful residential area in the Ojodu area, the estate is a straight drive from Berger bus-stop. The estate has a beautiful night life, with all the streets light running from 6pm to 6am, other neighboring estates are, Goodwill estate and Progressive estate.

check more info ----- https://www.ogalandlord.com.ng/listing/4-bedroom-duplex-for-sale-at-adeoni-estate-ojodu-lagos/

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Difrent: 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
folamsimper:

Sorry is your case.
You must be mad
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by qtx(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
fergie001:
https://m.guardian.ng/news/sowore-looks-for-volunteer-teaching-job-in-abuja/
Teach any other course but not Government so you don't indoctrinate the children on how to see everything bad about Buhari's govt.
My 2 cents grin
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by InvertedHammer: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
/
Sowore did wonderful job for years exposing Nigerian politicians at levels ordinary Nigerians dare not touch. The fear of saharareporters was the beginning of wisdom.

Trust Nigerians. They goaded him into being a hero and he fell for the bait. Now Buhari has physical custody of him. They may not send him to jail but will frustrate his life with incessant and calculated court adjournment. Where are the ones calling him hero? They magically disappeared.

The greatest mistake Nnamdi Kanu will make is to be in the physical custody of FGN. Nigerian government officials are very scared of life outside the border. A good fighter should know to make life uncomfortable for them outside their comfort zone.
/
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Perfecttouchade: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
alizma:
Make them examine this guy very well, I no trust DSS because this guy has been acting funny since he returned from that side.
u sef notice am wink

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
Maybe he should try driving keke grin grin the school principal dissappeared on him, principal don't want buhari's troubles.
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by eldeens: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
alizma:
Make them examine this guy very well, I no trust DSS because this guy has been acting funny since he returned from that side.

They don reset the guy memory
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by eldeens: 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
When your brain is reset by the Nigerian DSS, you totally forget about revolution, Sahara reporting, presidential aspiration and become a secondary teacher, #inside_life
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by citizenY(m): 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
mrgoodd:
He paid a visit to a school and you changed it to looking for a job, someone with that type of popularity don’t need to look for job before he get one, and this is even charity job, teach in a school so Fulani can attack him right, Only a kid will believe this.

DSS no get staff training school?

It is closer to home and will me him away from Fulani. I anything wrong happens , we know who to hold responsible.

Its a win win scenario.
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by toysam(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Why going for teaching job, why not looking for higher institution to lecture.
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by xcelentattitude(m): 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
What better way is there to teach revolution than by teaching it to secondary school students, so that in the next few years they can start making noise everywhere.

The problem now is that, those students will want to be like him, and he is not a stable fellow.

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by EmperorShizzy: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Difrent:

So who sponsored his heroic action against the dictatorial military government as a 20 years old student unionist in the 80/90s at Unilag??

Oponu Oshi
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by TopNotchdecor(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
eldeens:
When your brain is reset by the Nigerian DSS, you totally forget about revolution, Sahara reporting, presidential aspiration and become a secondary teacher, #inside_life
try get sense first, mental emancipation is all that you need ASAP
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by TopNotchdecor(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
xcelentattitude:
What better way is there to teach revolution than by teaching it to secondary school students, so that in the next few years they can start making noise everywhere.

The problem now is that, those students will want to be like him, and he is not a stable fellow.
just go through your lines again and you will find out how messed up you are
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Sundaycomputer: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
Which class , pls ss 2 or jss1
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by LabDNA: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
NextPresido:
He should apply to aso rock to teach buhari. The man got F9 on every WAEC subject

Lol..

This one go pain Bighead9 my abooki friend well well.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by Difrent: 3:10am On Jan 29, 2020
EmperorShizzy:

So who sponsored his heroic action against the dictatorial military government as a 20 years old student unionist in the 80/90s at Unilag??

Oponu Oshi

Ode
You have to show yourself as capable before being noticed by such organizations as CIA you will be shocked if you know how many CIA agents are parading themselves as leaders and activists. Let me not bore your small brains with issues like this that are beyond what your brain can carry. Skowpoke
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by vikithor(m): 6:55am On Jan 29, 2020
Learn how to drive better than you were shown,call or WhatsApp us on number below
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by eldeens: 9:54am On Jan 29, 2020
TopNotchdecor:
try get sense first, mental emancipation is all that you need ASAP

OK sir
Re: Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja by EmperorShizzy: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
Difrent:

Ode
You have to show yourself as capable before being noticed by such organizations as CIA you will be shocked if you know how many CIA agents are parading themselves as leaders and activists. Let me not bore your small brains with issues like this that are beyond what your brain can carry. Skowpoke

Afi Skowpoke naa, Dumb ignoramus shamelessly spewing lie around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) / South-East Governors, Igbo Leaders Meet With Buhari Over Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.