Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment (52324 Views)

This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) / Yay!!!... Today Is My Happy Day! Just Moved Into My Own Apartment / I Want To Quit The Apartment I Moved Into Just A Month Ago. Noise Is Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by coputa(m): 6:01am On Jan 29, 2020
sircrabo:

what is with the bucket of water? Can you explain the significance
Water does not have enemy,it's a friend to all
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by Adeevah(m): 6:07am On Jan 29, 2020
Move out please
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by awoluyi(m): 6:14am On Jan 29, 2020
dake40:

Calm down young man, don't 't attract negative thoughts...

You mentioned that you moved to a new and better city, meaning you've rented a new office/shop too

Am right?

UPDATED

Okay.. You mentioned you are also a Digital marketer, maybe you run Ads on daily basis to get leads. I'm a digital marketer myself and have faced similar issues like yours.

Sales dropped, i had to check myself, expenses and spending before getting back on my feet...

You are a digital marketer, dont let any archaic thought bring you down.....

However, these maybe the reasons why you are not getting leads

1. Maybe you secured the new apartment with funds you should have spent on Running ads
2. Lets say you rely on SEO for traffic, There's an Algo update from Big G, maybe this's what's affecting your business.
3. Bigger city comes with BIGGER spending. This may have drained you

If you can be more opened about the kind of Digital marketing you do, i'm sure you'd see useful advice

This young man's problem is internal and not external. He has misapplied his business capital to living large. The Bible advises us "to build our business before building our house."
When we make wrong business decisions based on our "mistakes and stupidity " we always want to attribute the consequences to external factor.
The new environment has nothing to do with the current experience he is passing through. Let no one confuse you!
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by cardoctor(m): 8:18am On Jan 29, 2020
dake40:

Calm down young man, don't 't attract negative thoughts...

You mentioned that you moved to a new and better city, meaning you've rented a new office/shop too

Am right?

UPDATED

Okay.. You mentioned you are also a Digital marketer, maybe you run Ads on daily basis to get leads. I'm a digital marketer myself and have faced similar issues like yours.

Sales dropped, i had to check myself, expenses and spending before getting back on my feet...

You are a digital marketer, dont let any archaic thought bring you down.....

However, these maybe the reasons why you are not getting leads

1. Maybe you secured the new apartment with funds you should have spent on Running ads
2. Lets say you rely on SEO for traffic, There's an Algo update from Big G, maybe this's what's affecting your business.
3. Bigger city comes with BIGGER spending. This may have drained you

If you can be more opened about the kind of Digital marketing you do, i'm sure you'd see useful advice

I can't believe that someone spent so much time penning down a log written advise like this. People have time for lubbish Sha.
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by Unie30: 8:26am On Jan 29, 2020
You probably used your profit and part of your capital to rent an expensive accommodation, and now you want to blame the devil.
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by Jhydeezle: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2020
I think u need to see a very religious person to join u in prayers.
Daumandu:
Can This Lead To The Downfall Of Someone?

I just moved in to a bigger city and a better and bigger apartment. I co-rented a flat with a middle aged man.

Now here is the problem, in my business at least in a week, I attend to nothing less than 20 clients but since one month I moved to this apartment I have not seen a single client.

Any day I do my digital marketing I am sure to see at least 10 to 20 enquires but since a month I moved to the apartment no body ever chatted me up for business.

Today I had to withdraw the last 5k in my account. The least amount I ever had in my account was 20k now I only have 500. I am someone that always enjoy the grace of God in my business but now its as if heaven has turned it's back against me. I am seriously thinking of leaving the apartment.

Any Advice?
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by Jhydeezle: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2020
Daumandu:

I just moved in to a bigger city and a better and bigger apartment. I co-rented a flat with a middle aged man.

Now here is the problem, in my business at least in a week, I attend to nothing less than 20 clients but since one month I moved to this apartment I have not seen a single client.

Any day I do my digital marketing I am sure to see at least 10 to 20 enquires but since a month I moved to the apartment no body ever chatted me up for business.

Today I had to withdraw the last 5k in my account. The least amount I ever had in my account was 20k now I only have 500. I am someone that always enjoy the grace of God in my business but now its as if heaven has turned it's back against me. I am seriously thinking of leaving the apartment.

Any Advice?

U need to talk to God
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by tonididdy(m): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2020
Daumandu:

Any Advice?

Change your data bro.... Glo can slow down your business
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by IdeasPro(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2020
Daumandu:

Any Advice?
Many of us today take God for granted. We don't ask God for approval before we take decisions or move. King David before he went to battle with his enemies, he inquired from the Lord. God assured him to pursue, overtake and recover all (1 Samuel 30: 8-9 ). But Lot in Genesis 13: 9-12 never inquired from the Lord before he took a portion of the land close to Sodom and the rest is history. God sees into the future but we don't.

Many people may go into semantics with the above statement and advice. But because I have been in both worlds, I know it is true to inquire from the Lord even before you go out of your house daily. God's injunctions can help you to channel your prayers to the right direction.

Did you seek God's consent before you moved into the apartment? Don't cry over split milk but seek remedial actions before it is too late. The more you look in life the less you see. It is now time to don your spiritual goggles.
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by tck2000(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2020
Hypnotise:
There's a time for everything. Life isn't a straight road. There must be ups and downs. Stay strong Man.
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by Thazard(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hypnotise:
There's a time for everything. Life isn't a straight road. There must be ups and downs. Stay strong Man.
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by Rejoice5000(f): 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
Daumandu:

Any Advice?
only 500naira in ur account how u wan take park out? There's time for everything u need patient.
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by femmyapson(m): 2:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
thorpido:

Before you go to bed this night,say to yourself,I welcome new clients and they are looking for me.
As a comment reader..I have no choice to stop n sit here a little bit..What you said got me..I am going to say over and over aqain..infact its now my prayer point...un gbo? do u attend christ embassy ...na dem dey make all dis declaration
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by thorpido(m): 7:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
femmyapson:

As a comment reader..I have no choice to stop n sit here a little bit..What you said got me..I am going to say over and over aqain..infact its now my prayer point...un gbo? do u attend christ embassy ...na dem dey make all dis declaration
No,i don't attend Christ Embassy but I listen to their messages.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) / Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) / Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.