Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV (22214 Views)

5 Tips To Make Your CV Standout And Grab Employers Attention In 2020 / 5 Tips To Help You Tailor Your CV To The Job Description / Ten Mistakes You Must Avoid In Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by Sirseedorf(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
5tips ko 6 lips nii

Ogbeni swerve jare, you know how many of my CV mama chinedu don use sell Akara.

You better wise up and know person.

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by Olarewaju89: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
You look like one actress is yoruba nollywood. I forgot her name.

mytime24:
No6,
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by Umarzy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
mytime24:
No6,

grin grin
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by AreaFada2: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hmmmmm.
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by AreaFada2: 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
Olarewaju89:
You look like one actress is yoruba nollywood. I forgot her name.

You like better thing o. grin
See format.
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by barclosky4: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
Dareal90s:
Even those giving these tips and advice don't have a job nd they will b writing for us huge jargons that doesn't work in naija grin

e tire me bros
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by micxwell(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
barclosky4:

e tire me bros
Perfect your CV, put your faith in God, roll with people in your chosen career field... There are lots of Groups online now. Nowadays, what they need from ones CV is the Phone number and Email; Even some already have it. So your CV is just for show. Lobatan
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
the same believe that rendered many unemployed graduates till date

I guess op should stick to how to become an entrepreneur and how to raise capital. that's what average Nigerians unemployed graduates want to read

nice write up anyway

pls check my SIG
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by calculator123(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
If you have any question directly related to the topic of discourse, feel free to ask.

A pictorial sample would have been better to drive home your point
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by Dayoara: 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
How many people are into white collar job... Most people finished with first class in school and yet walking length and width of the streets begging for jobs and all what you get after 20years of intensive training within the 4 walls of learning institution all you get is 30,000 job ...what should we call that..... Frustration!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by Injiggerwolf(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
That's why you need an attractive CV, Resumé, Cover letter as beautiful as these.

Kindly Call these numbers

+234803 531 9864
+234803 531 9765

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by wezzyfrocket: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
uote author=osuofia2 post=86176518]
Thank you for the head up, can one submit cv online to a firm that did'nt advertised for opening, if yes what should be the title of the covering letter and how will it be addressed [/quote] you need to wrote a cold letter
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by WorkSmartEdu: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
These CV's are really eye catching! Wow
Injiggerwolf:
That's why you need an attractive CV, Resumé, Cover letter as beautiful as these.

Kindly Call these numbers

+234803 531 9864
+234803 531 9765

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by TEYA: 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
stevmatt15:
Abeg all these stuffs are nonsense without connection or money to buy a job for your self

Except women who can get jobs through KIND

I jealous them some times.
Thank God you are not a woman, Dem for don scatter your tin finish!

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
TEYA:

Thank God you are not a woman, Dem for don scatter your tin finish!

I go close am up with closeup toothpaste
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by nereiskc(m): 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by Legendguru: 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by Fash20: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
mytime24:
No6,

Damn Nigga... See belle
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by TEYA: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
stevmatt15:

I go close am up with closeup toothpaste
I even think say you go say super glue. Guys go still open am anyhow if you need their help.
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
TEYA:

I even think say you go say super glue. Guys go still open am anyhow if you need their help.

Super watin?
Hmmmmmm
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by DaVader: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
So it's been 5 months being jobless after nysc, I reside in Ondo state. Pls if you have any opening in your company pls let me don't hesitate to save a dying soul.

I would have gone for other online business but I'm financially handicap to start anything at the moment.

Depression is knocking I think.
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by Nwakannaya1: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
fergie001:

Very Important

Importantest
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by Youngtekkey(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
DaVader:
So it's been 5 months being jobless after nysc, I reside in Ondo state. Pls if you have any opening in your company pls let me don't hesitate to save a dying soul.

I would have gone for other online business but I'm financially handicap to start anything at the moment.

Depression is knocking I think.
Bro I share your sentiments too, since oct 31st that I finished Nysc and I reside in Akure too.

It has been so depressing, I don't know what to do and I'm so financially handicap to venture into an online business. I graduated from OAU, English department, someone should please help me with any job please
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by Osesedney: 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
In cases where the recruiter just advertise for vacancy and specifically said all interested candidate to send their CV to a particular mail address do u still add a cover letter.....
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by Exodora: 12:32am On Jan 29, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

5000 words for a cover letter? This is the first time I'm hearing that.

A cover letter can also be referred to as a motivation letter. It's purpose according to www.uweccareerservices.org is "to introduce yourself to an organization, demonstrate your interest in the company or a specific vacancy, draw attention to your resume and motivate the reader to interview you. Often this letter is the first contact you have with a prospective employer."

That should give you an idea of what to include in your cover letter.
What do I write it with .A fullscap sheet or A4.
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:41am On Jan 29, 2020
Exodora:
What do I write it with .A fullscap sheet or A4.
If I were you, I'll use A4.
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by Raychelle24(f): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=Kylekent59 post=86176674]Ain't you guys tired of CV?

You should be discussing about connections. [/quote ]i just tire my guy��out of 1001, this Cv thingy works for just 10 jobs.. Connection is the real deal. Or you will even compile it well, las las na 50k job u go still get��Bleep it mehn. All na scam�
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by Raychelle24(f): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2020
Youngtekkey:
Bro I share your sentiments too, since oct 31st that I finished Nysc and I reside in Akure too.

It has been so depressing, I don't know what to do and I'm so financially handicap to venture into an online business. I graduated from OAU, English department, someone should please help me with any job please
just 5months and you are already depressed grin grin. Better start catching fun with it b4 you fall into depression. Na the county we make we find ourselves. I sha know las las, everyone wud be fine.

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by Exodora: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
ok that was what I used though I have not submitted it , just want to be sure.
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by Exodora: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Concerning submission of the envelope who do I submit it to . Though is a private school.
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by Exodora: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

Concerning submission of the envelope who do I submit it to . Though is a private school.
Re: 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV by mustaqeem80: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
How much will it cost me if you can make a professional cv for me or can you help a brother for free and am sure it will be of benefit for both.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / Why Are Most Nigerian Graduates Very Selfish Yet Expect A Miracle? / Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.