Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

What I Discovered From Nigerians On Dating Site. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Discovered From Nigerians On Dating Site. (1420 Views)

My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Discovered From Nigerians On Dating Site. by MadeBoy: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2020
When you visits dating sites like badoo and the rest. You will observed that it's between the finest guys vs urgly girls. What I means by urgly girls is that they are average looking and mostly short or urgly, dry slim or flat ass. Old or look wash out.

The only beautiful ones there are the olosho looking for clients and normally like exposing their body's on photos and trying hard to be sexy or inviting. The funny and sad part is that you will see girl's that's old enough to be your mother or anty with age bracket of ( 20-26) anty make una nor de lie like this na.

Girls of 40-49 will be using 27-29. ABA. Nigerian girls are too economical liers with their ages. the Guys are even adding up just to attract all the ladies and bang any age brackets.

80% of the girls are urgly in one form and look use out and Whereas you meet all the handsome guys over there and some of which has intimidating photos probably fake life's from property or environment that is not theirs or cars that is not theirs just only to attract girls. And mostly looking for a girl to bang and nothing more.
Re: What I Discovered From Nigerians On Dating Site. by NoChill: 7:46am On Jan 28, 2020
K
Re: What I Discovered From Nigerians On Dating Site. by BlackfireX: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2020
You go on a dating site called badooo and expect anything good?

You deserve beating
Re: What I Discovered From Nigerians On Dating Site. by Timileyin1234(m): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2020
Wetin u dey find for baddo
Re: What I Discovered From Nigerians On Dating Site. by Newguyhere: 9:55am On Jan 28, 2020
there is a serious demand for marriageable men out there.
These women are desperate grin
Re: What I Discovered From Nigerians On Dating Site. by VirtIQ: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2020
Baba,i have met enuf on badoo and banged dem steady banging.infct i met good,bad and ugly. Depends on how u play your game respect is resiprocal. Yeah some are ugly. How to detect an olosho on badoo. They snap with dia back/yansh. They snap inside diff guys cars,mini clubs,guys houses,bedroom, hotel with neatly arranged white bedspread.tatoo. They always put their contact.
How to detect time wasters/recharge card helper/sudden financial story tellers/emergency/ maga payers.They look responsible,act mature. Play holy to gain your trust. Dem gbam,recharge card billings come up,something just came up story,formats here and there just to collect from you. Mind u they can be naughty and snap,send for you. But once u start to question dia ways.
Blocked in whatsapp.
Badoo. Well i have met 2 responsible ones but they were after marriage,i was after pekus.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

He Told His Mother "She's Invading His Privacy", She Replied With This / My Friends Are Chronic Simps Am Frustrated. / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.