Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC (46239 Views)

Imo House Of Assembly Impeaches Majority Leader Uche Ogbuagu / Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by bumi10(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
There is nothing like politics of ideology in Nigeria

Is all about interest.... This country really need a messiah.

In American, there is a big difference between Democrats and Republicans.

They can even figure out if you are a democrat or a republican from your opinion on things
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by dahnimoh(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
He is a " paper Tiger" politician
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by Maski87: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Army should come back immediately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by jaxxy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Politicians with no conviction or principles, why contest and win under a party if u know u going to leave for another just like that for no significant or valid reason?
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by SUPERPACK: 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
maskid:

Oga when writing in igbo, dnt use ur local dialect. What is nni? Ur incomprehensible.
I never typed it for people like you, please. Feel free to type yours the way you like.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by Chinablo: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
oshozondii:
South East's pioneer tele-comedian, a staunch member of the PDP, a severe critic of Rochas Okorocha and politicians down the years, Uche Ogbuagu has today defected to the APC.

He is the owner of My Radio FM Owerri, Real FM Aba and a member of the Imo State House of Assembly representing Ikeduru State Constituency.
good for him he can't be an opposition to the deputy governor because there from ikeduru
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by Gambodan(m): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
That Nigeria politicians for u
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by nograv: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
Uche Ogbuagu realises that his paycheck will be better under the APC you mean poster
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by Egabs(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Trying to save is face from been prove what a shame of a man who ever is taking all this useless people called politicians Seriously is on his own
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by BENEAMATA: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
baad condition , baaaaad condition ![center][/center]
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by Bighead9: 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
See as Igbo's dey decamp to Aboki party without shame. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by chidex88: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
Dbiz1111:
Welcome home bro. Next level.
Meanwhile wailers oya o cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by ud4u: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bantino:
Just as anticipated in order to become the Deputy Speaker. Inside life

I hear you
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
abeg he is not popular....i dont know him
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by brightleave(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
saintdeby:
9ja political system is an evil system, politicians with no ideology, spit on them all
if na the other way round you 4 dey talk say VERY GOOD

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by excel101(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
Just wondering what will happen if supreme court, returns Ihedioha as the Governor of IMO State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by NORSYK(m): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bantino:

There's no way he'll become Deputy speaker when the Deputy Governor is from same lga with him, if eventually he comes the speaker that'd be political miscalculation

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by Katuul: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
UCHE OGBUAGU IS JUST AN IDIOT
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by gidgiddy: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
excel101:
Just wondering what will happen if supreme court, returns Ihedioha as the Governor of IMO State.

All of them including Uche Ogbuagu will decamp back to PDP with the same speed they decamped to APC

These people are shameless. They were all with Emeka Ihedioha for the seven months he was Governor. As soon as the supreme court made Uzodinmma Governor, they all ran to APC with the speed of lightening

Tufiakwa!
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by Legendguru: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Really
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by Baroba(m): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Political parties in Nigeria are mere platforms for our bunch of crooked politicians; no ideology, no loyalty, no integrity...It's all about personal interest for these self serving rogues...
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by NnamdiCheges(m): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
KWOMEDY KWONTINIUES!
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by 77up(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Now let's just imagine that someone die from that crash in Abuja protest about Imo case .
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by jacoik(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
oyinkel:
Given the situation of things, I can see that the south east will be negotiating ground for the North to retain power beyond 2023.

It should be no problem at all, and really its not, because I foresee a move that will undo the north should they go in this direction. Whereas the southwest is known for compromise, diplomacy and dialogue (which maybe considered as cowardice), the common denominator for the North and southeast is ruggedity, Many will argue with this but its the obvious.

The Southwest still remain the boundary of neutrality, that keep the corrosives passions of the North and Southeast in check through the history of our Nationhood.

The Southeast is obviously in its weakest position politically and so am not surprised at all this forced decamping in deaspirate attempt to retain their hold of whatever is left of the political crumbs available to them, my caution would be to the North, they should tread softly, the Southeast are not known for loyalty, especially when they don't have to be loyal.

The good thing is, I am sure the Southeast would achieve the needed restructuring in months, (which the Southwest have tried hard to achieve in decades without success), given the same political privileges.

We dey watch!
you said the honest truth here and there is no two ways about it. I just shared these topic on another post now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by Dbiz1111(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
[quote author=chidex88 post=86179102][/quote]

Mad oo grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by jegz25(m): 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bigflamie:
See what Buhari has turned this country into. The sh*thole is now a huge joke.

Nothing is stable again, politics, economy and even humans ain't stable again.
Buhari is the cause of your impotency

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by mrtc(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bigflamie:
See what Buhari has turned this country into. The sh*thole is now a huge joke.

Nothing is stable again, politics, economy and even humans ain't stable again.

This is not the first time it's happening, even Saint Atiku was a PDP before he switched to ACN to APC and back to PDP. Even Hope Uzodimma was a PDP senator twice. They are all the same
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by Collyno82(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
Antoeni:
Wisdom is the Application Of Knowledge
It’s in Order
Wisdom is the rightful application of knowledge with understanding.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by fredoooooo: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bighead9:
See as Igbo's dey decamp to Aboki party without shame. grin grin

Una too like wahala grin
But truly I thought he defect to Apga o grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
...Politics in Nigeria is something else...
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by Banmeallday: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nigger Area becoming like Sodom and Gomorrah

And many Igbo who have forgotten their history and ancestors being consumed one by one
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC by SirBunky85(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bantino:
how can he become the deputy speaker when He and the deputy governor are from same constituency?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Destroyed My Friend's 40 Acres Of Farmland - Apoti Eri / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.