Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

3 Well Known Nigerian Pastors Born Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Well Known Nigerian Pastors Born Muslims (663 Views)

Tithing Controversy: Nigerian Pastors Speak / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Well Known Nigerian Pastors Born Muslims by Daroldigits: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2020
#1:. Bishop David Oyedepo
BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO (Founder of Living Faith Christian Church International(Winners’ Chapel) The founder of winners chapel Bishop David Oyedepo was born to a Muslim father and Christian mother.

#2:. Pastor Tunde Bakare
PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE (Founder of The LatterRain Assembly) Pastor (Dr.) Tunde Bakare was born to Muslim parents. He is the Founder of The LatterRain Assembly headquartered in Lagos.

#3:. PASTOR Matthew Ashimolowo
PASTOR MATTHEW ASHIMOLOWO ( Founder/Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre(KICC) He was born as Ahmed Ashimolowo in Kaduna to Muslim parents. He is the Founder/Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre(KICC).

#3:.Rev. Paul Jinadu
REV. PAUL JINADU (founder of the New Covenant Church) Born in Lagos, the founder of the New Covenant Church, Rev. Paul Jinadu was a devout Muslim from childhood.
Re: 3 Well Known Nigerian Pastors Born Muslims by tsaragii(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2020
FOR THOSE MISCONCEPTING ISLAM READ THIS:[color=#990000][/color]

There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.
— trans. Marmaduke Pickthall, Quran 2:256

And if your Lord had pleased, surely all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them; will you then force men till they become believers?
— Quran 10:99

He said: "O my people! See ye if (it be that) I have a Clear Sign from my Lord, and that He hath sent Mercy unto me from His own presence, but that the Mercy hath been obscured from your sight? shall we compel you to accept it when ye are averse to it?
— Quran 11:28

Say, "The truth is from your Lord": Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it): for the wrong-doers We have prepared a Fire whose (smoke and flames), like the walls and roof of a tent, will hem them in: if they implore relief they will be granted water like melted brass, that will scald their faces, how dreadful the drink! How uncomfortable a couch to recline on!
— Quran 18:29
Re: 3 Well Known Nigerian Pastors Born Muslims by MizzPhoney(f): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2020
Alright!! Medicine after death Always!!
Re: 3 Well Known Nigerian Pastors Born Muslims by tartar9(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
They all so conveniently are in that particular branch of christainity that brings in the goodies grin

(1) (Reply)

What The Lockdown Taught Us About Religion / God Don't Let Me Go To CASABLANCA. Man Pray Against Womanizing On Crusade Ground / Why Do Catholics Keep Emphasis On VIRGIN Mary After She Had Several Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.