Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Guys: This Might Change Your Views About Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: This Might Change Your Views About Marriage (1220 Views)

Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now / A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro / Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: This Might Change Your Views About Marriage by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2020
100% Fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: This Might Change Your Views About Marriage by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Guys: This Might Change Your Views About Marriage by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
u see y girls loves marriage.

1 Like

Re: Guys: This Might Change Your Views About Marriage by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
From what i've observed, it depends on one's financial status.
Our politicians, pastors and other affluent men are usually fatter than their wives. Not because the women don't eat, but since they can afford to throw away an entire chicken because of overfeeding, they indulge themselves with other things esp to maintain their beauty.
But the picture best describes the average nigerian married life. The male works extremely hard and his efforts show in his wife's body.
Then again, this is usually common with a family not yet blessed with children. If that were the case then the wife would be as gaunt as the husband and the children robust.

Life!
Besides op are you chenzen. Just send a dm if you are. Otherwise kindly ignore.

1 Like

Re: Guys: This Might Change Your Views About Marriage by Designerdollars: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Guys: This Might Change Your Views About Marriage by shennynkolowich: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
nahhhh
Re: Guys: This Might Change Your Views About Marriage by Petyprincess(f): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Blu03:
Our politicians, pastors and other affluent men are usually fatter than their wives. Not because the women don't eat, but since they can afford to throw away an entire chicken because of overfeeding, they indulge themselves with other things esp to maintain their beauty.
But the picture best describes the average nigerian married life. The male works extremely hard and his efforts show in his wife's body.
Then again, this is usually common with a family not yet blessed with children. If that were the case then the wife would be as gaunt as the husband and the children robust.

Life!
He is chezen no doubt,its so easy to notice
So sad he's nw a full-time troll.
Re: Guys: This Might Change Your Views About Marriage by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
Petyprincess:
He is chezen no doubt,its so easy to notice So sad he's nw a full-time troll.
grin I got the vibe from his use of 'huh' and 'lol'. And him memes
Re: Guys: This Might Change Your Views About Marriage by Sierusvirus(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Men, use your money for yourself and children.

For your wife, she must be working and if she’s ready to build a family then she won’t be stingy but if she’s stingy, just provide food for everybody and shelter, let her take care of herself so you will live long.
Re: Guys: This Might Change Your Views About Marriage by konkonbilo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Blu03:

Life!
I tot you said you are new to nairaland.. How you take know chenzen? Or you've been observing as a guest
Re: Guys: This Might Change Your Views About Marriage by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
konkonbilo:
I tot you said you are new to nairaland.. How you take know chenzen? Or you've been observing as a guest
i ghost in and out occationally wink
Re: Guys: This Might Change Your Views About Marriage by konkonbilo(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Blu03:
i ghost in and out occationally wink
why you con do throw fresher party nao when you be ancestor for nairaland angry
Re: Guys: This Might Change Your Views About Marriage by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
konkonbilo:
why you con do throw fresher party nao when you be ancestor for nairaland angry
grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Age 25 Really The Ideal Time For Marriage? Check Out This Video / Please If Anybody Knows How To Devastate Her Life Do It / How Can I Stop Masturbating? It Has Destroyed Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.