Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price (2580 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by dejiih01: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
A Nigerian man simply identified as Anderson, has ended his relationship with his fiancee because of the high cost of her bride price.

The bride price sighted by Net9ja Forum contained figures as high as One Hundred and Fifty Thousand for the mother in-law alone.

Source: https://nnf.com.ng/p/man-breaks-up-with-his-fiancee-because-of-high-cost-of-bride-price/1884

1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Wise man. He should use the money to send himself back to school so he can know that the parents aren't trying to "sale" her away.

Even though I know this chat is fake, I'll say it again and again. If she is worth it Ogbeni I'll pay any amount o. If you want cheap there is a certain tribe just nack Them belle you Don get wife be that. No need to pay Chingbain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by kenodrill: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
These things are negotiable...
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
And the "bride's" name is Anderson? Staging gone wrong, haha!

6 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by Auntyesther(f): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Is that a gay marriage? I wonder why the lady's name is anderson

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by DaInferno(m): 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
...some kind bride price go make u change ur Bae name to Anderson
Anderson brideprice grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Maybe she ain't worth the bride price cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by MistadeRegal(m): 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
DaInferno:

Anderson brideprice grin

grin
Have you not heard about male brides?

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by TypicalPitah(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jayy10:
And the "bride's" name is Anderson?
Staging gone wrong, haha!
bursted grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bloggers grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by Ishilove: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lies

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by naptu2: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ishilove:
Lies

So what really happened?
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by Roon9(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
God bless my Benin bride grin
If you are not marrying a Benin girl you are wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by Bola146(f): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
DaInferno:

Anderson brideprice grin

grin grin grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by Ishilove: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
naptu2:

So what really happened?
That WhatsApp conversation is obviously contrived, a figment of the murky imagination of a hungry blogger.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by hollah123: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Auntyesther:
Is that a gay marriage? I wonder why the lady's name is anderson
u smart!!!
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by naptu2: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ishilove:

That WhatsApp conversation is obviously contrived, a figment of the murky imagination of a hungry blogger.

How do you know?
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by Janosky: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
For the bride price screenshot, him go use #20k "searching for mother Inlaw"...
After every every, you go still give mother in law another #150k "severance package"...
oturugbeke !!!!!!!!!

Some heartless in-laws to be, sabi use their daughter's wedding introduction dey do "profitable business"
I no fit blame the ex-bridegroom for doing Usain Bolt on him ex-bride....
Even Messi sef dey jump and pass over mercy-less hard tackles.... Lols.
Wetin Messi no go see for goalpost?
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by mezarddinny: 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
justnock:
Maybe she ain't worth the bride price cheesy cheesy cheesy
no lady is worth it, there is no favour any lady wants to do for you that warrants paying her father
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
naptu2:

How do you know?
It's glaring, honey.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by dejiih01: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
Don't you know an angry man can save anyone's name with anything?
Ishilove:

It's glaring, honey.
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
any lady that want to wreck a man pocket all in the of bride price is not worth marrying.

the father should keep her as a second wife
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by naptu2: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ishilove:

It's glaring, honey.

How is it glaring? There's got to be evidence for it to be glaring.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by Skmoda360(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
dejiih01:
A Nigerian man simply identified as Anderson, has ended his relationship with his fiancee because of the high cost of her bride price.

The bride price sighted by Net9ja Forum contained figures as high as One Hundred and Fifty Thousand for the mother in-law alone.

Source: https://nnf.com.ng/p/man-breaks-up-with-his-fiancee-because-of-high-cost-of-bride-price/1884
Lie kee you there.....
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price by YorubaPrince: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Great move indeed! Any lady with exorbitant bride price can as well forever stay put in her father's house. Women aren't commodities! angry

Of course she go be Okoro as usual. grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Conversation During Sex / A Real Example Of A Redpiller .. Hardcore Redpill(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.