Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,225 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2583 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:58am On May 10, 2020
Is this true.

1 Like

Re: Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Bilabong(m): 3:31am On May 10, 2020
Ever heard "While men slept? "

5 Likes

Re: Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Quietly(m): 4:29am On May 10, 2020
Biggest .joke...
Re: Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by aminusodiq(m): 5:37am On May 10, 2020
Somehow true
Re: Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Tloc(m): 5:52am On May 10, 2020
Do not believe everything you see, that guy might be an AGENT.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by jumper524(m): 6:09am On May 10, 2020
true, it's why mid-night are special.

great men work at Night.
even most successful thieves work at Night, prayer warriors beleive their prayers works better at night.

at night, there are more opportunities with little audience to grab.

sleep less work more my dad would say.
an average young man striving for success shouldn't sleep more than 6hrs daily.

it's the routine NDA cadets go through that makes them hyper-active and smart.
same with boarding students(junior students) they sleep less than the seniors and perform better as junior students in academics than when they become seniors..

modified: if you can work at mid-night then you can become a lazy successful man.

6 Likes

Re: Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ChewingStick(m): 6:42am On May 10, 2020
jumper524:

great men work at Night.
even most successful thieves work at Night, prayer warriors beleive their prayers works better at night.

same with boarding students(junior students) they sleep less than the seniors and perform better as junior students in academics than when they become seniors..

Smiles, i can relate?
Re: Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by femi4: 8:17am On May 10, 2020
Even while awake, opportunity will pass by and you ll not recognise it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:37am On May 10, 2020
This i legend and mumu post

3 Likes

Re: Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by GeneralPula: 8:39am On May 10, 2020
jumper524:

great men work at Night.

modified: if you can work at mid-night then you can become a lazy successful man.

It’s because people who owns the night are the only ones that can make things happen..After God!
Re: Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:20am On May 10, 2020
jumper524:

great men work at Night.

Legit.

You're 100% right.

Being awake at night is what changed my life. Now, I can sleep as I want. The good work has already been done at night.
Re: Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:20am On May 10, 2020
GeneralPula:

It’s because people who owns the night are the only ones that can make things happen..After God!

Hmm. I like this.

1 Like

Re: Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:21am On May 10, 2020
femi4:
Even while awake, opportunity will pass by and you ll not recognise it

Okay.
Re: Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:21am On May 10, 2020
Kekereekun123:
This i legend and mumu post

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Lyydia(f): 11:02am On May 10, 2020
I don't think so..
Sometimes we have to sleep to 'dream big',
What matters most is waking up to achieve d dream.

If u missed Obama for some reasons today, with a proper plan. U are ur way to being ur own Obama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2020
Lyydia:
I don't think so..
Sometimes we have to sleep to 'dream big',
What matters most is waking up to achieve d dream.

If u missed Obama for some reasons today, with a proper plan. U are ur way to being ur own Obama

Your point is also valid, but night is our best. Time to sleep will come — just sacrifice the night and stay ahead.

As I am now, I can sleep for one full year or more and not be bothered about anything because I have sacrificed lots of nights for many years being focused and dedicated.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Conversation During Sex / Should I Continue With Him / Be Honest, Is This Sexual Assault Yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.