Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Can Asthma Be Cured ?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Asthma Be Cured ?????? (1015 Views)

Some Said They Would Be Cured Of Disease If They Sleep With Me { Photos } / 10 Diseases That Can Be Cured By Making Love Everyday, No 6 Will Surprise You! / 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Asthma Be Cured ?????? by pweshdodo(m): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Good evening..I was diagnosed of asthma and insomnia four years ago and ever since then,I've been using drugs both medically and locally but it keeps getting worse..At this stage,i am fed up with it ..i can't sleep at night and this is affecting me.......

Any solution please embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured ?????? by GuestLog: 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
pweshdodo:
Good evening..I was diagnosed of asthma and insomnia four years ago and ever since then,I've been using drugs both medically and locally but it keeps getting worse..At this stage,i am fed up with it ..i can't sleep at night and this is affecting me.......

Life na wa o!
My uncle was 21 when when he was diagnosed with asthma. While my childhood friend woke up one day at 23 years old and decided to throw away his inhaler. Till date he stopped having asthma. Though I do not recommend ever trying such, however I pray that you get healed instantly.
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured ?????? by pweshdodo(m): 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
GuestLog:
Life na wa o!
My uncle was 21 when when he was diagnosed with asthma. While my childhood friend woke up one day at 23 years old and decided to throw away his inhaler. Till date he stopped having asthma. Though I do not recommend ever trying such, however I pray that you get healed instantly.

I can't do without my inhaler ...i do experience asthma attack like 5times a day...not a serious one though
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured ?????? by Ikjosh04: 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
I've always had a running nose all my life but it reduced to almost zero at the beginning of last year. I'm a chemical engineer by profession and I was working on a project mid last yr with refinery wastewater which according to the Dr's activated the asthma stuff in my system. I'm in my early twenties and the asthma attack started coming so frequently and I see myself not being able to partake in any little stress cause I loose my strength easily meanwhile I followed the asthma up by treating it and going to like 3 top hospitals, I bought different drugs and inhaler but those drugs just suppressed it for some days or wks cause I like exposing myself to cold(fan's and Ac) and I jog sometimes which according to the Dr's triggered the asthma. My breakthrough came when I bought a more expensive inhaler called Seretide or so(I can't recall the name clearly). I followed up the new inhaler with those drugs and by God grace after exhausting the new inhaler( just 1), my system kicked back to normal and I've not experienced the asthma attack till date. So op, trust God and try and follow up the asthma with drugs and everything will be alright. I can't recall the name of those drugs I used.

P.s., no member of my family(extended inclusive) are asthmatic. Most times the asthma stuff is genetic.
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured ?????? by pweshdodo(m): 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ikjosh04:
I've always had a running nose all my life but it reduced to almost zero at the beginning of last year. I'm a chemical engineer by profession and I was working on a project mid last yr with refinery wastewater which according to the Dr's activated the asthma stuff in my system. I'm in my early twenties and the asthma attack started coming so frequently and I see myself not being able to partake in any little stress cause I loose my strength easily meanwhile I followed the asthma up by treating it and going to like 3 top hospitals, I bought different drugs and inhaler but those drugs just suppressed it for some days or wks cause I like exposing myself to cold(fan's and Ac) and I jog sometimes which according to the Dr's triggered the asthma. My breakthrough came when I bought a more expensive inhaler called Seretide or so(I can't recall the name clearly). I followed up the new inhaler with those drugs and by God grace after exhausting the new inhaler( just 1), my system kicked back to normal and I've not experienced the asthma attack till date. So op, trust God and try and follow up the asthma with drugs and everything will be alright. I can't recall the name of those drugs I used.

P.s., no member of my family(extended inclusive) are asthmatic. Most times the asthma stuff is genetic.

Wow I'd love to know the prescription given to you and the name of the hospital and the location
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured ?????? by Ikjosh04: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
pweshdodo:

Wow I'd love to know the prescription given to you and the name of the hospital and the location

Lilly(not sure I got the spelling) hospital, it's in warri. Just go to any big hospital around you and also go and get the Seretide inhaler Asap. Wish u well bro, health is wealth.
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured ?????? by pweshdodo(m): 1:15am On Jan 29, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Lilly(not sure I got the spelling) hospital, it's in warri. Just go to any big hospital around you and also go and get the Seretide inhaler Asap. Wish u well bro, health is wealth.

Amen ..thanks
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured ?????? by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 29, 2020
Available !! Herbal cure for asthma

See my sig
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured ?????? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 29, 2020
pweshdodo:

With time u will outgrow it.
I used to have chronic asthma since i was little. I never missed having my ventolin inhaler beside me. I dare not eat bread, take cold water, stay in a room with cockroaches,/ dust due to allergies. It got to a point i was fed up with life. I was also battling with being skinny so along the line a friend of mine adviced me to get a drug called dexacorten. After a while, i noticed differences in my body structure due to drug. I became cheeky, added more skin and during this period i noticed i wasnt having any asthmatic attack. I decided to stop the drug and ever since then "7years" till date, i havent had any asthma attack. Dont know if it was the drug that did the magic or was it a healing from God.

P.s: Hope u don't usually have ashmatic attack during sex lipsrsealed
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured ?????? by theakuko: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2020
pweshdodo:

Amen ..thanks

The Seretide inhaler costs like ₦5,000 or thereabout so as you go, be prepared with your cash.
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured ?????? by chigoizie7(m): 10:09am On Jan 29, 2020
pweshdodo:

I can't do without my inhaler ...i do experience asthma attack like 5times a day...not a serious one though

Check for your triggers. Avoid it.

I am asthmatic.

Cold, dirty bed covers and choky smokes, aerosols ( body sprays etc).

Seretide inhalers are good. Use it for one month, it has 60 inhalation’s, twice a day.

Once I can avoid all these, I am good to go, I can go without inhaler or drugs for months.

Also avoid common cough and carhtar. Once it happens make sure you take care of it ASAP.

Just find out what triggers yours.
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured ?????? by pweshdodo(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
AmuNairaland:

With time u will outgrow it.
I used to have chronic asthma since i was little. I never missed having my ventolin inhaler beside me. I dare not eat bread, take cold water, stay in a room with cockroaches,/ dust due to allergies. It got to a point i was fed up with life. I was also battling with being skinny so along the line a friend of mine adviced me to get a drug called dexacorten. After a while, i noticed differences in my body structure due to drug. I became cheeky, added more skin and during this period i noticed i wasnt having any asthmatic attack. I decided to stop the drug and ever since then "7years" till date, i havent had any asthma attack. Dont know if it was the drug that did the magic or was it a healing from God.

P.s: Hope u don't usually have ashmatic attack during sex lipsrsealed

No cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Asthma Be Cured ?????? by pweshdodo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
theakuko:

The Seretide inhaler costs like ₦5,000 or thereabout so as you go, be prepared with your cash.

Wow
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured ?????? by pweshdodo(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
chigoizie7:

Check for your triggers. Avoid it.

I am asthmatic.

Cold, dirty bed covers and choky smokes, aerosols ( body sprays etc).

Seretide inhalers are good. Use it for one month, it has 60 inhalation’s, twice a day.

Once I can avoid all these, I am good to go, I can go without inhaler or drugs for months.

Also avoid common cough and carhtar. Once it happens make sure you take care of it ASAP.

Just find out what triggers yours.

Okay
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured ?????? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
theakuko:

Works better than ventolin due to its powder form though quite expensive

2 Likes

Re: Can Asthma Be Cured ?????? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Where's Lalasticlala sef lipsrsealed
Day done break for Asthma thread
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured ?????? by Aremolekunowo(m): 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
For a natural home remedy for the astma and other respiratory disease call me on 08025863159

(1) (Reply)

I've Got A Question For My Vaseline Brothers / My Cousin Beat The Heck Out Of HER Househelp / How Whatsapp Stickers Is Helping Bring Back Lost Thrill In My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.