Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari (26426 Views)

Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released / Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by miteolu(m): 7:21am On Jan 29, 2020
Shu!
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Kamanuozuzu: 7:39am On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:
Mr President the way Security is been handled by you surprised us too

Being*
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by AgentNairaland(f): 7:48am On Jan 29, 2020
This Your Zoogeria President Self
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Buhari is overwhelmed by the secuirity challenges.... i bet if he steps aside for Osinbajo to tackle it for just 6 months, everything would die down like the Niger Delta Avengers crisis

So Buhari should step aside so that Osibanjo can kill his kinsmen?

You lack sense
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:

see mumu talk...

are his kinsmen not the ones being killed the most.. or because northerners are suffering and smiling

His kinsmen are the Fulanis, they are not the ones being killed, the Fulanis are the ones killing hausas and others.

So you want Osibanjo to arrest and prosecute Miyetti_Allah?
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Racoon(m): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2020
shocked Yet this man kept confirming to people that he is not the one in charge with all these kinds of silly utterances.
This's another height of irresponsibility that still confirms that this man is never in charge of govt as the president.

How will this silly man remember BH is still existing? After all he has shamefully informed a nation that BH have long been technically defeated or terribly down graded.Meanwhile,he is rewarding them with ransome & rehabilitating these killers. 

What an insult to the sensibility of living Nigerians grieving the lost of loved ones and to the memories of those lost to this carnage.No wonder he surrounds himself with mediocres, riffraffs deadbeat mummified zombies and even appointing dead people into govt.Obviously the Jubril from Sudan story is true.

6 Likes

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by solmusdesigns: 8:15am On Jan 29, 2020
Isinweke:

His kinsmen are the Fulanis, the are not the ones being killed, the Fulanis are the ones killing hausas and others.

So you want Osibanjo to arrest and prosecute Miyetti_Allah?

stop talking jargons bros

the vilage chief of Daura who is the Father in-law of Buhari's ADC is a Fulani man, and Buhari's ADC shamelessly paid ransome to free his father in-law

if only most southerners listen to VOA hausa or BBC hausa, you go know say fulani and hausa dey recieve koboko from the ruthless primitive fulani bandits
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:

I expected immediately after the break of boko haram he would have changed his security chiefs

This and many more gave me the kick that nothing good is to expect in this is second term
Very funny
You voted for him in the second term not so?

2 Likes

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2020
internationalman:
Surprise you ke

Nor be you dey send them
President right now after seeing this your comment

2 Likes

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Wallade(m): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2020
That is a reckless statement from Mr President.

1 Like

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by anonimi: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:

Confessions of a Buharist

sarrki:
Buhari Know Be thief ooooo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3488962_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Yet this man kept confirming to people that he is not the one in charge with all these kinds of silly utterances.
Him think say him wise....

He is a mumu man grin
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Trex4(m): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:

I expected immediately after the break of boko haram he would have changed his security chiefs

This and many more gave me the kick that nothing good is to expect in this is second term
sarakki tell me the truth. Why all of a sudden you started critizing Buhari?

5 Likes

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 29, 2020
anonimi:

Confessions of a Buharist

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3488962_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
please allow them to wail in peace grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Bukden16(m): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2020
Oga Buhari ; I guessed I wasn't even wrong when I kept insisting that Oga the high whisky.
You surprise me die...

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2020
mofo

1 Like

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 29, 2020
Call them their real name not bandits.

Fulani herdsmen

Trying to protect the name of his Tribe.

Bandits undecided

2 Likes

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by donprinyo(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2020
Your Olodoism is so glaring, even the blind can see it.

1 Like

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Jaynom(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2020
Dumb niggá

1 Like

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by christee(f): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2020
The President, who said the activities of the bandits had forced many to abandon their farms and homes, added: “we will now be harder on them.’’

This sentence sounds worrisome, what action were they taking before?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by nafisu: 9:04am On Jan 29, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by ybalogs(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2020
Baba Go slow
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by jamace(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2020
When Buhari imported the bandits to oust GEJ, he wasn't surprised. Hypocrisy. TAQIYYA master.

1 Like

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Realdollars: 9:06am On Jan 29, 2020
Like a 2yrs old he kept deciding to be surprised, even though he kept hearing same news over and over again.
Attention!!! Finally, God has forgiven Satan after eons of years, on the ground that Nigerians are God's real enemy, they oppose God and do evil more than Satan.

1 Like

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by anonimi: 9:06am On Jan 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 29, 2020
Urgent sale of a prively owned plot of Land(691.33sqm) located at Iwaya, Yaba, Lagos with C of O. Call or WhatsApp 07069423760 for purchase. Interested buyers only. Thanks
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Perfecttouchade: 9:07am On Jan 29, 2020
An activity caused by the neglect of the youths, how do u expect a crime-free country when the youths are not employed nor empowered, denying them of their small livelihood ( taking Dem off the road with the bikes and tricycles taken away ) yet no set aside opportunities for them...it's lame to start expecting a law abiding community when u can't provide for them and while they try any means to survive through little works, u deprived them of their freedoms to hustle...na the masses I just pity because dis guys will only result to attacking the harmless citizens with little means of survival ( eja ni eja n je San ra)

1 Like

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by rummmy: 9:07am On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:
welcome to the wailers crew..... Good morning

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Confirmation: Wike Has Been Put To Shame – Rivers APC / Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari / How Reno Omokri Controls Buhari's Government (Screenshots )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.