Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari (26430 Views)

Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released / Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by GreyLaw(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:

Do I look like a political miscreants?

I don’t just hate personality, I hate policies that is not working

You guys hates naturally

It’s imbedded in your GNA

Having said that am not the cause of your several failed relationships

So read below

Sarrki, be sincere to yourself. You are just voicing out now what you knew all along, even in Buhari's first term. Nobody hates anybody, after all Yaradua, Atiku, OBJ, and GEJ are all from various parts of Nigeria and Nigerians vote for them.

Buhari in his first service to Nigeria as head of state, was a complete disaster. He was known for his disregard for the court's and the law of the land, oppression, poverty and unmatched tribal parochialism; a man who was completely unable to appreciate the diversity of Nigeria. Also, in his years as an observer, he was known as a religious extremist.

No sane person should have voted Buhari. Those who voted him the first time (young people) can be pardoned but to vote him again the second time? Haba! Everyday the man keeps painting himself white as an angel yet he cannot help himself. He cannot help his tribalism, religious bigotry, incompetence, etc.

I can assure you that in the democratic setting from 1999 till date nobody has insulted our constitution as much as Buhari, and he is willing to do even worse. Yet, people like you were seen online praising the man to high heavens. We won't say much, because if by 2023 the presidency doesn't come to the SW or even to the South, then irrespective of your newfound repentance people will skin you alive on Nairaland.
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Mayeldah(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
When Sowore called for revolution and protests against this murderous FG led by Buhari, Foolish Nigerians especially his yoruba people called him names and even supported the FG in incarcerating him. It is obvious a high powered protest is needed to remove this murderous government, but who will bell the cat?

Nigerians are divided along religious and ethnic lines.

Sad!!!!
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by mvem(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:

I expected immediately after the break of boko haram he would have changed his security chiefs

This and many more gave me the kick that nothing good is to expect in this is second term
I don't understand what you mean by break of Bokoharam
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Ogurube: 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Dude, you sound illiterate. You have no business being on any enlightenment portal like Nairaland. Go join the Hisbah Force or Miyetti to propagate your ignorance.

sarrki:

You guys hates naturally

So read below
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:

I expected immediately after the break of boko haram he would have changed his security chiefs

This and many more gave me the kick that nothing good is to expect in this is second term

Stop wailing pls
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Bizibi(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
Isinweke:

Mr. President is doing his best, I'm sure PDP is the one carrying out the terrorist activities in Nigeria, Miyetti_Allah is working for PDP, they are trying to give Baba Buhari a bad name.

Enemies of Nigeria like you and OPC/Amotekun wouldn't be allowed to use propaganda to tarnish the good work of Buhari,

Fulani jihadists are mere criminals
IPOB that carry flags and don't kill people are the terrorists

Yoruba will have the next presidency

Sai baba

God bless Miyetti_Allah
God bless Muhamadu Buhari
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
smh....what a waste
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by mushystuff: 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:

Yet you still actively supported the 2nd term? Just shut it please!
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by mushystuff: 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Buhari is overwhelmed by the secuirity challenges.... i bet if he steps aside for Osinbajo to tackle it for just 6 months, everything would die down like the Niger Delta Avengers crisis
You can say this but when Abaribe demands his resignation you start foaming at the mouth because he's an Igbo man. I'm sure this your recommendation is solely because it is a yoruba person that is VP. Tribalism is cancerous and it kills.
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by mushystuff: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
christee:
The President, who said the activities of the bandits had forced many to abandon their farms and homes, added: “we will now be harder on them.’’

This sentence sounds worrisome, what action were they taking before?

Is it is not his state governor that took pictures with them and struck a supposed amnesty deal? The money they paid has expired and he's surprised that they are back to killing again.
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by ojokolax: 12:12am On Jan 30, 2020
i do hate getting caught up in all this tribalistic discus but apparently y'all can't seem to help yourselves. The Senator asked the President to resign as regards the security lapses, but maybe y'all and you know yourselves are scared to face the President, all of a sudden the digress is to lie and claim that he said Prof Osinbajo should resign? is the VP the CinC? lets call a spade what it is and refrain from lying, ain't no need for it.

mushystuff:

You can say this but when Abaribe demands his resignation you start foaming at the mouth because he's an Igbo man. I'm sure this your recommendation is solely because it is a yoruba person that is VP. Tribalism is cancerous and it kills.

1 Like

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by MrCEO69(m): 3:05am On Jan 30, 2020
sarrki:

You guys hates naturally

So read below
Any body who supported buhari, bf or currently is a f00L. A certified one for that. It was glaring for all to see he is incompetent but u all went with was was painted for u. So stop wailing and enjoy the ride. Policy bawo. Personality tells more and buhari has told u enough to know him well bf the first term. Accept u Foolishness..
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by mushystuff: 4:12am On Jan 30, 2020
ojokolax:
i do hate getting caught up in all this tribalistic discus but apparently y'all can't seem to help yourselves. The Senator asked the President to resign as regards the security lapses, but maybe y'all and you know yourselves are scared to face the President, all of a sudden the digress is to lie and claim that he said Prof Osinbajo should resign? is the VP the CinC? lets call a spade what it is and refrain from lying, ain't no need for it.

Excuse me? Did you read the post I quoted and responded to? Who's talking of Osinbajo resigning? That hasn't featured anywhere at all and I wonder where you got that from...

This is what I responded to:
solmusdesigns:
Buhari is overwhelmed by the secuirity challenges.... i bet if he steps aside for Osinbajo to tackle it for just 6 months, everything would die down like the Niger Delta Avengers crisis
This the same person attacking Abaribe for saying Buhari should resign. So who talked of Osinbajo resigning?

solmusdesigns:

This is all the attention the foolish Abaribe wants, Assembly meeting on important National Secuirity almost ended in partisan war over Abaribe's foolishness when will coward Ibo leaders call for Amotekun or Referendum, shameless jokers only speak grammer

this is why we have reservations voting Ibos

*Instead of giving solutions to secuirity problem, the red cap dunce wants the most popular northern candidate after Sardurna to resign, the dunce never called for Jonathan's resignation.. same foolishness that made Nzeogwu kill Ahmadu Bello and Akintola there by causing generational problem

*Abaribe a foolish man wouldnt sugest Ibo having Amotekun, he wouldnt ever mention Referendum clause or State police but the fool wants Buhari to resign

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by orisa37: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CONAECDA To Herdsmen: We Are Coming After You To Reclaim Our Lands, Communities / Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground / Woman Donates Her Salary (N500,000) To South Africa Returnees (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.