Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,715 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari (26619 Views)

Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released / Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by executive12: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

May God grant him the wisdom, strength and knowledge to steer the country on course.

A gullible head here.

1 Like

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by vertueptime: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by executive12: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2020
EmekaMD:
To be completely honest. There's no reason why any Nigerian should trust this administration to solve our security challenges any longer.

Buhari has spent most of his years in office either directly defending the bandits and calling them foreigners or denying their existence.

What ur actions and inactions have done is emboldened them.

Nigerians just can't wait for your tenure to be over. That's how much we detest your government

Actually, a lot of them are foreign Fulanis. But they are deliberately recruited by Buhari in furtherance of his fulanization agenda.
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:

stop talking jargons bros

the vilage chief of Daura who is the Father in-law of Buhari's ADC is a Fulani man, and Buhari's ADC shamelessly paid ransome to free his father in-law

if only most southerners listen to VOA hausa or BBC hausa, you go know say fulani and hausa dey recieve koboko from the ruthless primitive fulani bandits

Why should Southerners be listening to Hausa radio stations when they don't understand Hausa?

The Bandit terrorising Nigerians are migrant Fulanis from all over West Africa especially the Sahelian countries, the Nigerian Fulani elites are the ones making it possible for them to come and hijack Nigeria in the name of RUGA and other tricks to get land for them.

The Fulani bandits/militants are not Nigerians so they are rootless to Nigerians and even to their fellow Nigerian Fulanis.

Miyetti_Allah are working with the bandits to sabotage Nigeria, Buhari is supporting them with his policies,
Why is Miyetti_Allah leaders still working freely after admitting killing hundreds of Nigerians?

The Fulani jihadist are trying to capture West African countries and Nigeria is their number one target.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2927584963973007&id=100001645959741&refid=52&__tn__=-R

Fulani elites believe that every Fulani from West Africa is a also a Nigerian.

''What concerns Fulani with visa? The Fulani that need visa are very few, and they are the very educated ones and are in government in other countries. Free visa or no free visa, Fulani don’t have any border.''

''Do you mean they can go in and out of the country at any time without visa?''

''Oh yes. They go anywhere they want from anywhere without visa all over the whole world, not only in Africa. They can migrate from Sahel, from Sudan, from Chad, from Niger, from Cameroun to here (Nigeria), nothing concerns them with visa. Even before now that bandits are trying to spoil Fulani name and image, there is nothing that concerns them with visa; the country where they just want to enter, they will enter and you can just see them.''
miyetti_allah

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10270136_fulaniherdsmen2_jpeg_jpeg1a1b6a11db142c7f2f003356f006d750

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10270139_fulaniherdsmen10_pngd8a430cfd4d6d020495da22dbf8c3e49

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10271867_fulaniherdsmen16_jpg4c854b18479ab6268872e4349f5d2856

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10298038_fulaniherdsmen3_jpeg_jpegdc9161024ce17379324f1094eec2e1d2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10315423_fulaniherdsmen2_png48fcbc0dbc91905549dec2af7eb92c83

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10297996_fulaniherdsmenandbokoharamglobalindex_jpege5a96bbd15df9c6ccf975459cd3bfedb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10453742_fulaniherdsmen18_jpeg0fc07aaf68ce78dee722a26304a31b05

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10250680_bh12_jpeg61249143a1c57a814ff904a6d1f0895c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10250676_fj11_png591c9b4f04d0d4c13cacf305a07a02c8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10322273_miyettiallah8_jpeg5527f4eaa6e294bbd3defb976ca74a5f

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tWc8W_xUM4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msiKwOjiLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6qPH0L5xcc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msiKwOjiLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6qPH0L5xcc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by ivor1(m): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2020
You're a mumu man......
HacheNoire:
[qb]God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)[/b]

May God grant him the wisdom, strength and knowledge to steer the country on course.
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by otobong2: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2020
you don't have any solution to the banditry problems, that is the reason you are surprise.
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by executive12: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2020
quirus:
Let the Prez not deceive us anymore. We hear the bandits were his creation as stated below:

NUHU RIBADU, FORMER EFCC BOSS.

wrote :-

Bandits”” were created by Gen Mohammadu Buhari Rtd to oust Jonathan
Bandits are not Boko Haram nor Herdsmen

It all started in April 2014 when Mohammadu Buhari assembled his ardent supporters, promoters and strategists to determine how to remove President Jonathan Goodluck. Prominent amongst them were El-Rufai, Gen Danbazo (Rtd)……..

A decision was reached to consult Miyatti Allah cattle breeders association for assistance to boot Jonathan Goodluck out of office. Consequently, the National Chairman of Miyatti Allah was engaged to bring in foreign mercenaries. Within a month, 2,000 Fulani fighters were brought in from Mali, Senegal, Niger Republic, Chad, Libya to name but a few. Further 4,000 fighters were stationed in Niger and Chad on standby.

On arrival, they were assembled in Kaduna under the sponsorship of El Rufai and were addressed by various Northern Leaders including the Sultan of Sokoto, Gen Buhari (Rtd) etc.

Specifically, Gen Buhari in his address told the fighters that “the British handed Nigeria over to us the Fulanis at independence. The land (Nigeria) belongs to us. We must reclaim what belongs to us.”He added that at the event that Jonathan Goodluck worn the election, the Fulani machinery must fight until they regain control of the country. He assured them that the Nigerian Army was behind them.

The mercenaries received initial training from the Commandant of the Nigerian Defence Academy and were sent to 6 camps in Ekiti State, Benue State, Katsina State, Kaduna State, Zamfara State and Borno State.

In the camps, brand new pick-up trucks, generators etc were provided them. Nigerian Airforce helicopters were used to provide them essential supplies like food, water, drinks and even arms and ammunitions.

Evidently, Jonathan Goodluck lost the election in 2015 through a well orchestrated election organised by INEC under a Fulani Chairman, Professor Jega. Gen Buhari (Rtd) was sworn in as the president. This saw the emergence of a Fulani president through a dodgy election hence the planned violent war was averted.

Contrary to expectation, the mercenaries in the various camps were abandoned, no more food and essential supplies. The relationship between Miyatti Allah, El Rufai (now a State Governor) and Dambazo broke down. El Rufai arrogantly declared that they were not needed anymore and they should go back. Consequently, the killings in Kaduna commenced as a warning to El Rufai but it did not bother him. He declared that he had paid the people carrying out the killings and they did not want to stop. The Nigerian police did not bother to call Gov El Rufai to give further clarification on this.

The Mercenary at the various camps decided to go about to find food for themselves by robbing people, going into farm lands and kidnapping. Miyatti Allah made several efforts to contact El Rufai and Dambazzo to appeal to them to provide money to return these fighters to where they came from. All efforts proved abortive. The mercenaries at this point vacated their organised camps and took to crime.

The criminal gangs which emanated from these mercenaries were at this point described as “Bandits” in order to differentiate them from other notorious terrorist groups like Fulani Herdsmen, Boko Haram etc.

Following the untold destruction and killings which the Bandits carried out especially in Katsina and Zamfara, the Northern leaders in conjunction with officials of Nigerian Government requested Miyatti Allah to intervene and remove the Bandits from Nigeria. Miyatti Allah returned demanding 150 Billion Naira to settle the Bandits and evacuate them. The Government turned the offer down and restricted itself to the payment of 100 Billion Naira.

Shamefully Godwin Emefiele raised 100 Billion Naira for the settlement as a condition for his re-appointment as the Central bank Governor.

Miyatti Allah collected the money and purportedly distributed it but nothing changed.

In a bid to control the damage, President Buhari directed that RUGA initiative be setup to create colonies for these fighters in every state in Nigeria.

My questions are:
1. Should Nigerian communities accommodate these criminal elements?
2. Why has El Rufai not been called to clean up the mess he created?
3. Does this explain the President Buhari’s silence?
4.Is this conspiracy of the North gone wrong?
Nigerians think for yourselves

This is exactly what happened. Thanks for posting it. When Buhari leaves office, he and Elrufai and Dambazzau should face trial for treason. Nigerians should open there eyes.
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Oriireoluwatayo(m): 11:35am On Jan 29, 2020
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by sapientia(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2020
He is surprised.

But guess what,

This unapolegetic coupist can never surprise me.

The only thing that surprises me is when people are surprised by him.

This Maj Gen is light years ahead of GEJ in being clueless back to back.
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by LastSurvivor11: 11:57am On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

God will bless your family with bandits and heardsmen.. Amen
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Horladipupo0505: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:
Mr President the way Security is been handled by you surprised us too
bro he has nothing to offer even during his military regime,his war against indiscipline is to oppress d masses not for any significant purpose
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Dee04(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
internationalman:
Surprise you ke

Nor be you dey send them

Yes na they surprise him because he didn't think they could carry out missions as perfect as planned..
You get the point now
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by MiseryIndex(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
You are the BANDIT IN CHIEF.FUCK1NG CLOWN
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:

I expected immediately after the break of boko haram he would have changed his security chiefs

This and many more gave me the kick that nothing good is to expect in this is second term
wait!!!!!! Sarki hv they stopped paying you the 30k?
Inside life, well we all should enjoy the next level till 2023. This is a man that values cow more than human live, u people said no, that he is the best. A man that did nothing in his first tenure is it now that he will perform wonder.
I remember where I worked before, u dare not say anything against Buhari, but now they all hv gone exile.
NEXT LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 X 4 = Leprosy of the Economy.
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Pumra: 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:

grin grin
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by orunto27: 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
To: Lawan(SP), Gbajabiamila(P), Buraitai(COAS), Tanko and Adamu.. You are watching The Peculiarities of The Nigerian System in their REACTIONS to Misgovernment and high level Criminality and Dictatorship.

This Government will know no Peace till The NASS RATIFIES FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICE RESOURCES AND ELECTIONS CONTROL TO OUR EXISTING 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES. THIS IS A HUMAN RIGHT THAT SHOULD BE MUTUALLY TAKEN FOR GRANTED. BUT NOW THE PRESIDENCY IS RECALCITRANT AND FORCING THE CONSTITUTIONAL REGIONS TO TAKE IT BY FORCE.
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Lastmankc(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:
Enjoy the next level and stop complaining
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by dalass(f): 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:

Abi o. The main reason we put him there. The fool is still surprised at the worsening security situation even as General of the army....

Peculiar mess we're in grin
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by bilulu(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:

I expected immediately after the break of boko haram he would have changed his security chiefs

This and many more gave me the kick that nothing good is to expect in this is second term
Oga patriot abi dey don boot you out from the 30k group? You re doing exactly what you insulted people for.
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
quirus:
Let the Prez not deceive us anymore. We hear the bandits were his creation as stated below:

NUHU RIBADU, FORMER EFCC BOSS.

wrote :-

Bandits”” were created by Gen Mohammadu Buhari Rtd to oust Jonathan
Bandits are not Boko Haram nor Herdsmen

It all started in April 2014 when Mohammadu Buhari assembled his ardent supporters, promoters and strategists to determine how to remove President Jonathan Goodluck. Prominent amongst them were El-Rufai, Gen Danbazo (Rtd)……..

A decision was reached to consult Miyatti Allah cattle breeders association for assistance to boot Jonathan Goodluck out of office. Consequently, the National Chairman of Miyatti Allah was engaged to bring in foreign mercenaries. Within a month, 2,000 Fulani fighters were brought in from Mali, Senegal, Niger Republic, Chad, Libya to name but a few. Further 4,000 fighters were stationed in Niger and Chad on standby.

On arrival, they were assembled in Kaduna under the sponsorship of El Rufai and were addressed by various Northern Leaders including the Sultan of Sokoto, Gen Buhari (Rtd) etc.

Specifically, Gen Buhari in his address told the fighters that “the British handed Nigeria over to us the Fulanis at independence. The land (Nigeria) belongs to us. We must reclaim what belongs to us.”He added that at the event that Jonathan Goodluck worn the election, the Fulani machinery must fight until they regain control of the country. He assured them that the Nigerian Army was behind them.

The mercenaries received initial training from the Commandant of the Nigerian Defence Academy and were sent to 6 camps in Ekiti State, Benue State, Katsina State, Kaduna State, Zamfara State and Borno State.

In the camps, brand new pick-up trucks, generators etc were provided them. Nigerian Airforce helicopters were used to provide them essential supplies like food, water, drinks and even arms and ammunitions.

Evidently, Jonathan Goodluck lost the election in 2015 through a well orchestrated election organised by INEC under a Fulani Chairman, Professor Jega. Gen Buhari (Rtd) was sworn in as the president. This saw the emergence of a Fulani president through a dodgy election hence the planned violent war was averted.

Contrary to expectation, the mercenaries in the various camps were abandoned, no more food and essential supplies. The relationship between Miyatti Allah, El Rufai (now a State Governor) and Dambazo broke down. El Rufai arrogantly declared that they were not needed anymore and they should go back. Consequently, the killings in Kaduna commenced as a warning to El Rufai but it did not bother him. He declared that he had paid the people carrying out the killings and they did not want to stop. The Nigerian police did not bother to call Gov El Rufai to give further clarification on this.

The Mercenary at the various camps decided to go about to find food for themselves by robbing people, going into farm lands and kidnapping. Miyatti Allah made several efforts to contact El Rufai and Dambazzo to appeal to them to provide money to return these fighters to where they came from. All efforts proved abortive. The mercenaries at this point vacated their organised camps and took to crime.

The criminal gangs which emanated from these mercenaries were at this point described as “Bandits” in order to differentiate them from other notorious terrorist groups like Fulani Herdsmen, Boko Haram etc.

Following the untold destruction and killings which the Bandits carried out especially in Katsina and Zamfara, the Northern leaders in conjunction with officials of Nigerian Government requested Miyatti Allah to intervene and remove the Bandits from Nigeria. Miyatti Allah returned demanding 150 Billion Naira to settle the Bandits and evacuate them. The Government turned the offer down and restricted itself to the payment of 100 Billion Naira.

Shamefully Godwin Emefiele raised 100 Billion Naira for the settlement as a condition for his re-appointment as the Central bank Governor.

Miyatti Allah collected the money and purportedly distributed it but nothing changed.

In a bid to control the damage, President Buhari directed that RUGA initiative be setup to create colonies for these fighters in every state in Nigeria.

My questions are:
1. Should Nigerian communities accommodate these criminal elements?
2. Why has El Rufai not been called to clean up the mess he created?
3. Does this explain the President Buhari’s silence?
4.Is this conspiracy of the North gone wrong?
Nigerians think for yourselves

How true is dis?
Can you give us a credible link or evidence?
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by eguarojeona: 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
Spits
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by egoldman(m): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
Preshy561:

Please, shut up and stop wailing.

Wonders shall never end, Zombie now calling ex-Zombie a wailer, we shall get there grin grin
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by thundafire: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:

Do I look like a political miscreants?

I don’t just hate personality, I hate policies that is not working

You guys hates naturally

It’s imbedded in your GNA

Having said that am not the cause of your several failed relationships

So read below
shut up u, Ngeneukwenu and brought dis to us
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by egoldman(m): 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
Seems like many of us don't really see what's happening, the so called bandits are mostly cattle rustlers who attacked Fulani Herdsmen in a forest in Niger state.
As a result President Buhari has ordered air raids against them because the victims this time are Fulani Herdsmen.
My question is this , so all the time the Fulani Herdsmen have been killings Nigerians since the inception of Buhari's government, the killings has never surpised him ? But now they have been attacked then the President is surprised and have ordered air raids against the bandits.

How many air raids have Buhari ordered since the Fulani Herdsmen been killing Nigerians since the inception of his government?

Vist here >>> https://danngnews.com/president-buhari-orders-air-strikes-against-cattle-rustlers-in-niger-state/ to know more.

Meanwhile after the fresh attacks by the Fulani Herdsmen on Ruboi village in Plateau state, the presidency have warned the victims not attemp revenge, it is well.
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by TheMan3: 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:
hmm this eye don open . BBQ eye go soon clear
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Blessedndu(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
internationalman:
Surprise you ke

Nor be you dey send them

<-------|•_•|------>
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by lookingfly: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jibrin from Sudan has spoken!
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by paroh137(m): 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
dominique:
Who opened the northern borders for them to roam in without disturbance to constitute nuisance in the country?

Please why do you keep ignoring my mentions? Modify your post and remove my contact details nau. How hard can it be?
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by dominique(f): 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
paroh137:

Please why do you keep ignoring my mentions? Modify your post and remove my contact details nau. How hard can it be?

I haven't seen any mention from you but If this the way you've been brashly demanding then you deserve to be ignored.
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Legendguru: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
REALLY
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by ceaser: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
Trex4:
sarakki tell me the truth. Why all of a sudden you started critizing Buhari?

Because he chose to be reasonable. Rather than indulging GMB in his inadequacies, he would not spare him his displeasure even though he supported him (GMB) initially
Remember, the alternatives as at then (GEJ and Atiku) we're not equally desirable based on precedents and having been in the corridors of power.

But I can vidvidly remember, all those times that GEJ was visibly messing up through his inactions, actions and statement and Nigerians in their millions were condemning him, GEJists would not see any wrongdoing and will in fact turn invectives on the critics.

So between the two categories, who is more reasonable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) / Nigerian Troops Neutralize Several Boko/ISWAP Terrorists In Yobe State (Photos) / Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.