Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari (26429 Views)

Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released / Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by juman(m): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2020
Extremely bad economy is the root of all problems. Without better economy getting better security is a mirage.
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by OnyesomJ(m): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2020
Surprise Kwanu
Kanukwa!!

It’s you that Encouraged Them , so Don’t be surprise..
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by godliman: 9:37am On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

May God grant him the wisdom, strength and knowledge to steer the country on course.
with due respect bros but I think you are very very dishonest. What is happening today in nigeria today is a pointer to two things viz. Buhari is either directly behind this evil agenda or he is hopelessly weak and grossly incompetent and confused and that is taking its toll on lives daily. Will you offer that prayer for an incompetent doctor about to operate your son? Or you will ask for a more competent doctor. Lest forget party affiliation and be for once honest
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Tim16(m): 9:38am On Jan 29, 2020
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)[/b]

May God grant him the wisdom, strength and knowledge to steer the country on course. [/quote

Na una keep Nigeria in this dark
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Mummymahdi(f): 9:40am On Jan 29, 2020
Dey there and cont. Puzzling
Be surprise all u can

Yeye govt
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Goalnaldo(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:

I expected immediately after the break of boko haram he would have changed his security chiefs

This and many more gave me the kick that nothing good is to expect in this is second term
is this really you talking or your account has been compromised? I thought Buhari was your ride or die.

3 Likes

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by 12345baba(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2020
He is still surprised
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by ddeola: 9:50am On Jan 29, 2020
SHAMELESS undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by 84Unstoppable: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2020
why will he not be surprise........ when he will go on life TV to disclose his strategies pertaining the book & herders............. Did Donald Trump go to national TV to tell the whole world he bring down Gen Suliemani before he did?............................. Mumu administration.
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by klax(m): 9:52am On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/bandits-have-surprised-me-―-buhari/

Oga buhari we are surprise at you too and even dissappointed in you. Anytime I look back to your *over packaged CV* as a millitary man the more i'm dissappointed in you and millions Nigerians are dissappointed that you a claimed Army General lack tactical intelligence to deal ruthlessly with criminals shedding blood daily and you are in total mute mode oga its a shame.

1 Like

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by orisa37: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2020
Read his lips. He and Masari brought Bandits and, Fulani Herdsmen to NIGERIA.
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Nackzy: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:

May God grant him the wisdom, strength and knowledge to steer the country on course.
May he steer your Family as he is steering this Country Amen
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2020
Please keep shut sir !
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by dominique(f): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2020
Who opened the northern borders for them to roam in without disturbance to constitute nuisance in the country?
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2020
JUBRIL AL SUDANEE

YOU CAN'T PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO NIGERIA AND BE REASONABLE @SAME TIME
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Btruth: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2020
.....abeg Baba go siddon for corner. lipsrsealed
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by victorazyvictor(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:

If by now he hadn't gotten God's wisdoms to tackle probs then he is not the right person for the job!
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Aladdin1(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2020
"We will now be hard on them" so they were petting them,and aiding and abetting them before.just imagine the kind of clueless nincompoo we have for a president.mtcheww!!
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Frankbaro(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:

Do I look like a political miscreants?

I don’t just hate personality, I hate policies that is not working

You guys hates naturally

It’s imbedded in your GNA

Having said that am not the cause of your several failed relationships

So read below

What a stupid question. You're the number one political miscreant on Nairaland.
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by miraclea: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2020
but he's not surprised @the Fulani headsmen and boko haram what's the diffrence on the 3 you can't deceive the people all the time however if the north interest is in Islamic fanaticism boko haram banditry and wasting the country's oil money on ammunition, idps and leave their people in abject poverty ,it will do us good to go separately enough of the resources wastage on nonsense
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by ojokolax: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2020
Apparently the only one who lacks sense is you. When VP Osinbajo performed exceptionally during the two stints, which of Buhari's kinsmen were killed?

Isinweke:

So Buhari should step aside so that Osibanjo can kill his kinsmen?

You lack sense
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by lexy2014: 10:27am On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:

Are u saying that all these years buhari never had d wisdom, strength and knowledge to lead Nigeria? At least now we no why he doesn't know what he is doing since he is surprised at his job responsibilities.

Section 24(2b) of d Nigerian constitution says:

The security and welfare of the people is the primary purpose of government
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2020
Really?....pathetic filth! Damn stale, Grandpa pls tell us anoda stowieeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Talknochip(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2020
smh... Why wont he be surprised?! When the likes of Femi Ade to ni sense plus clannish security chiefs & devilish cabal decide what information will reach his desk! They are always telling themselves what they want to hear. Awon esu

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2020
This guy is DUMB and DAFT at the same time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 29, 2020
NUHU RIBADU, FORMER EFCC BOSS.

wrote :-

Bandits”” were created by Gen Mohammadu Buhari Rtd to oust Jonathan
Bandits are not Boko Haram nor Herdsmen
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by fabienjoe: 10:46am On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:
Mr President the way Security is been handled by you surprised us too

I must be missing something...Is this same Buharist I knew all along? But I must add, Buhari disappointed a lot of us. Jonathan was floundering and we thought Buhari would steady the ship. We initially struggled to excuse his obvious failures until it became crystal clear he hadn't the large heart, the forthrightness and the will power to manage Nigeria, given its plurality and bad economy...But any constructive engagement on Nairaland quickly degenerates into ethnic and religious mudslinging...Speaking against Buhari makes you a frustrated IPOB member and speaking for him makes you a Patriot. It was frustrating. Back to Sarrki, you called yourself a patriot, perhaps the patriotic fibre in you is becoming manifest, seeing that blind defense of Buhari gets harder as each day passes, giving his progressively chaotic leadership..Of course the only consistency is the appointment of Muslim northerners in every significant government position.
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by executive12: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2020
sarrki:
Mr President the way Security is been handled by you surprised us too

And I hope you are still not supporting him. It has always been clear what Buhari's agenda is: Fulanization of Nigeria. That is why he put all the levers of power in the hands of the Fulanis. Unless there is a genuine change of power in 2023, which will carry out restructuring, Nigeria will definitely disintegrate. Those that want to continue with Fulani domination can remain while those of us that will not tolerate it will leave.
Re: Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari by executive12: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2020
internationalman:
Surprise you ke

Nor be you dey send them

Don't mind the tribalist. He has to deceive the gullible ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP leaders protest at EU, French embassies / Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market / CONAECDA To Herdsmen: We Are Coming After You To Reclaim Our Lands, Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.