Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice (1985 Views)

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? / My Husband And Mother In Law Are Very Close that it makes me uncomfortable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 5:58am On Dec 10, 2010
Let me start from the beginning, I used to have a secretary at a company I used to work for, she is from a village not far from mine. Anyway after a while we became "close" if you understand what I mean.
She took me to party hosted by a guy from her village, at the party I met the younger sister of the host, honestly I had not seen a booty that size on a young girl for a while. To cut the story short, I had  a very satisfying relationship with the sister.

Once when I went to the area, I ran into the mother of the young girl and she needed some help, we talked and became "close". To me it was a trip to bleep both a mother and her daughter. 2 years ago the guy who hosted the party married my former secretary. They now have a child. I was invited to small get together at the house. For some reason the guy was very rude to me and we got into an argument. I very nearly told the fool that I had slept with his wife, sister and mother and he should show me some respect.

I am still upset, I want some advise, should I tell him? I have pictures (which I kept as souvenirs) of all three (his wife, his sister and his mother) unclothed as proof that I "did" them.

I know that this may cause trouble in their family but it is his fault isn't it?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by softgirl1: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2010
if i may ask how old are u? u are so childish i tink i have beta tings to do am out of here shocked
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by ifyalways(f): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2010
johndoe200:

Let me start from the beginning, I used to have a secretary at a company I used to work for, she is from a village not far from mine. Anyway after a while we became "close" if you understand what I mean.
She took me to party hosted by a guy from her village, at the party I met the younger sister of the host, honestly I had not seen a booty that size on a young girl for a while. To cut the story short, I had  a very satisfying relationship with the sister.

Once when I went to the area, I ran into the mother of the young girl and she needed some help, we talked and became "close". To me it was a trip to bleep both a mother and her daughter. 2 years ago the guy who hosted the party married my former secretary. They now have a child. I was invited to small get together at the house. For some reason the guy was very rude to me and we got into an argument. I very nearly told the fool that I had slept with his wife, sister and mother and he should show me some respect.

I am still upset, I want some advise, should I tell him? I have pictures (which I kept as souvenirs) of all three (his wife, his sister and his mother) unclothed as proof that I "did" them.

I know that this may cause trouble in their family but it is his fault isn't it?

Johnbull and his annoying boooty tales.
Please,feel free to post their pictures to the hubby through email,registered mail and nipost.
I hope doing so wud help massage ur seemingly dead ego and esteem.
yeye de smell. cheesy
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by topgirl: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2010
u dont need what u intend doin.y do u want 2 destroy someonelse marriage?u r not a kid,r u?at ur age u sud no dat watsover u sow is wat u r goin to reap.d choice is urs o.go ahead n sow evil,u will never reap joy.BE WISE N LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by ARareGem(f): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2010
You slept with two sisters and their mother shocked Na wa o.
Like Topgirl said, 'let sleeping dogs lie'.
What would be your gain
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by oladepojok(f): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2010
keep quite!!! u a disgrace to manhood
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2010
Common sense is really not common. Mschewww!!!!
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Blazay(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2010
You might check your wife too if you are married.
She may have a more interesting past too. You have a way of attracting these kinds of women.
I think you should go ahead and  tell him.
You may not live to see the end of the year any how.
At least, if you do not come back to NL we know how it all ended.

You have 4 potential murderers we can suspect.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Ninapha(f): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2010
hmm! well the wife was ur "ex" like ur wife would be someone's "ex" her sister too, If u had said, the man gave u his wife, sister and mother for exchage for a favour then i would have called him a fool but here u are the proper hmmmmmmmmmmmm! ok!

GO ahead and show him the unclothedness of his mother, wife and sister as if thats all u need for the world medal!

whoa! which unlucky lady is going to have this hubby?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2010
soft girl:

if i may ask how old are u? u are so childish i tink i have beta tings to do am out of here shocked

Old enough!!!

ARareGem:

You slept with two sisters and their mother shocked Na wa o.
Like Topgirl said, 'let sleeping dogs lie'.
What would be your gain

No, I slept with the guys wife, his sister and his mother.

ifyalways:

Johnbull and his annoying  tales.
Please,feel free to post their pictures to the hubby through email,registered mail and nipost.
I hope doing so wud help massage your seemingly dead ego and esteem.
yeye de smell. cheesy

Why are you always down on me? Wetin I do you ?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2010
oladepojok:

keep quite!!! u a disgrace to manhood

naijababe:

Common sense is really not common. Mschewww!!!!

All this because women open their kitty for me, see yeye women

Blazay:

You might check your wife too if you are married.
She may have a more interesting past too. You have a way of attracting these kinds of women.
I think you should go ahead and  tell him.
You may not live to see the end of the year any how.
At least, if you do not come back to NL we know how it all ended.

You have 4 potential murderers we can suspect.

I have every intention of having a long life
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2010
Ninapha:

hmm! well the wife was your "ex" like your wife would be someone's "ex" her sister too, If u had said, the man gave u his wife, sister and mother for exchage for a favour then i would have called him a fool but here u are the proper hmmmmmmmmmmmm! ok!

GO ahead and show him the unclothedness of his mother, wife and sister as if thats all u need for the world medal!

whoa! which unlucky lady is going to have this hubby?

Are you a man or woman?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by ifyalways(f): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2010
johndoe200:

Why are you always down on me? Wetin I do you ?
Look,im not b000tylicious so just pass cheesy
Ok,seriously,if u were blessed and lucky enough to "browse" a mother and her 2 daughters what point wud u be proving by going out of ur way to hurt the poor dude?
If the guy was rude to u or even spoiling for a fight,why not face him up squarely as a man,why bring such a dirty past into it?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Ninapha(f): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2010
johndoe200:

Are you a man or woman?

I am what I am as You are what you are! you know now,
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2010
ifyalways:

Look,im not b000tylicious so just pass  cheesy
Ok,seriously,if u were blessed and lucky enough to "browse" a mother and her 2 daughters what point wud u be proving by going out of your way to hurt the poor dude?
If the guy was rude to u or even spoiling for a fight,why not face him up squarely as a man,why bring such a dirty past into it?

The aim is / would be to hurt him for showing disrespect, but I get your point.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by babyme1(f): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2010
I don't believe your story dude.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by plappville(f): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2010
Thé story looks fake, thé poster sounds immature, or else hé would hid himself for commiting an act like this.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2010
baby.me:

I don't believe your story dude.

Too bad, what I asked for was advice not if you believed this.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2010
plappville:

Thé story looks fake, thé poster sounds immature, or else hé would hid himself for commiting an act like this.

Why should I hide? I am actually proud of it. Most men would like to do what I have done if they could.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by dayokanu(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2010
ifyalways:

Look,im not b000tylicious so just pass cheesy

God hate liars, So does Dayokanu
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Blazay(m): 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2010
johndoe200:

Why should I hide? I am actually proud of it. Most would like to do what I have done if they could.

Let us face it. The husband of your ex flame saw you for what you really are.
A slime mold. Hence he disrespected you. Afterall, she got the better man.
Most men can usually spot a pariah around their wives or girlfriends. Hence he reacted the way he did.
The lady must have been silly to invite you to her party or what ever in the first place. What disrespect to her husband.
When you end up dead by the road side somewhere, NL will mourn your kind too? shocked

Why don't you just admit you are jealous of the couple and your life remains empty?
Not every man would want to do what you did, so speak for yourself. Good you stated 'most'.
Btw, do people blackmail others with such things these days? undecided
You must be living in the dark ages.
So bloody what? undecided

At least we know who the real slut is. All three women have phocked your lousy ars*e and discarded you to the annals of irrelevancy, after the cheap entertainment.
Or, do you think you were the only one who got a 'kick' out of the whole mess? Why portray them as victims because of your so-called evidence?
No, you are the cheap slut. Used and abused like some cheap okrika material for your availability and lack of self-worth.
Get a life. No matter how short.

Maybe your mother, sisters and daughters go through the same.
Hence the curse keeps repeating itself around you.

I pray you reveal such to a man like myself. . .you will be the dead man. . .without a trace.
You think men like us would leave our wives for fools like you after such revelations?
I personally would mobilize all the females involved to feast on your corpse after killing ya.
That would be our only secret pact to bind us as one for ever in our secret cult. kiss
Just try your luck huh? cheesy

We go "arrange" you gaaaaaaaaaan. Oh boy. . .I say try ya luck. wink
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by ada24: 1:35am On Dec 11, 2010
Blazay:

Let us face it. The husband of your ex flame saw you for what you really are.
A slime mold. Hence he disrespected you. Afterall, she got the better man.
Most men can usually spot a pariah around their wives or girlfriends. Hence he reacted the way he did.
The lady must have been silly to invite you to her party or what ever in the first place. What disrespect to her husband.
When you end up dead by the road side somewhere, NL will mourn your kind too? shocked

Why don't you just admit you are jealous of the couple and your life remains empty?
Not every man would want to do what you did, so speak for yourself. Good you stated 'most'.
Btw, do people blackmail others with such things these days? undecided
You must be living in the dark ages.
So bloody what? undecided

At least we know who the real slut is. All three women have phocked your lousy ars*e and discarded you to the annals of irrelevancy, after the cheap entertainment.
Or, do you think you were the only one who got a 'kick' out of the whole mess? Why portray them as victims because of your so-called evidence?
No, you are the cheap slut. Used and abused like some cheap okrika material for your availability and lack of self-worth.
Get a life. No matter how short.

Maybe your mother, sisters and daughters go through the same.
Hence the curse keeps repeating itself around you.

I pray you reveal such to a man like myself. . .you will be the dead man. . .without a trace.
You think men like us would leave our wives for fools like you after such revelations?
I personally would mobilize all the females involved to feast on your corpse after killing ya.
That would be our only secret pact to bind us as one for ever in our secret cult. kiss
Just try your luck huh? cheesy

We go "arrange" you gaaaaaaaaaan. Oh boy. . .I say try ya luck. wink

THANK YOU I COULDN'T HAVE PUT IT BETTER MYSELF - @blazay if indeed the poster (JD) is telling the truth then he really needs to get a life.

I really wonder how old this story teller is. KMT
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Blazay(m): 2:19am On Dec 11, 2010
ada24:

THANK YOU I COULDN'T HAVE PUT IT BETTER MYSELF - @blazay if indeed the poster (JD) is telling the truth then he really needs to get a life.

I really wonder how old this story teller is. KMT

Who cares how old he is?
He needs to be taught a lesson.
First, as soon as he reveals such, just corner the moo moo somewhere and gouge out both of his eyes with some hot blunt objects.
The last time he ever sees such 'evidence' in his miserable life.
The dude has not jammed in his life.
Imagine the effrontery?
A couple invites you to their house thinking he is a human being and here he is with the utmost disrespect.

I had to read his story several times to really understand what the heck he was so upset about.
The utmost disrespect from one man to another.
What an irritant.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by jasman1: 3:05am On Dec 11, 2010
I'M STILL WONDERING WHAT KIND OF ADVISE YOU'RE HONESTLY EXPECTING TO GET HERE. OBVIOUSLY, YOU MUST BE THINKING THAT PEOPLE WHO LOG INTO THIS SITE ARE LOOSERS LIKE YOU. THE WALLS OF THE CLASSROOMS DID NOT HELP YOU, I'M SO SORRY. USUALLY, WHEN ONE'S INVITED AS WAS IN YOUR CASE, THEY'RE LOVED AND HAPPY TO BE SEEN AND EVERY ATTENTION GIVEN TO THEM FOR HONORING THE INVITATION. BUT FOR YOU, THE HUSBAND INSULTED YOU. YOU ARE REALY A LOOSER. YOU SLEPT WITH THREE FAMILY MEMBERS, WALK AROUND WITH THEIR NECKED PICTURES, WAS INSULTED IN A PARTY YOU WERE INVITED, WOULDN'T MINE BRAKING UP THE FAMILY,NEVER SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH YOUR BEHAVIOUR AND PROUDLY CAME TO THIS FORUM FOR AN ADVISE. YOU'RE A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO YOUR FAMILY. I LEAVE IN THE STATES, PEOPLE WHO BEHAVE LIKE YOU DO, DON'T LEAVE LONG. TRY COUNSELING, AND I WISH YOU WELL
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 3:53am On Dec 11, 2010
@Blazay

My dear younger brother, there is a saying that goes "ogbologbo is the senior brother of jaguda" have you ever heard it?

Do you really think that all the crap you posted, you can do? Fantasy is good, but not when it meets up with reality.

"First, as soon as he reveals such, just corner the moo moo somewhere"

Really? You think I just arrived in town? If you are Nigeria, you would know that there are people you don't f. u. c. k. with. I will not say more.

@ada24

Get a grip on reality, there is nothing any of you can do.

"I really wonder how old this story teller is"

Old enough to know that the rantings of you children usually shifts to another tune when you do things that bring your parents and family problems that they can't solve.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 3:54am On Dec 11, 2010
@jas man

The issue that caused the problem was over politics, where we are from politics is a very problematic topic. None the less we (myself and the guy) were a bit too passionate on the issue.

What I asked for was advice not all these sanctimonious rantings.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Blazay(m): 4:46am On Dec 11, 2010
johndoe200:

@Blazay

My dear younger brother, there is a saying that goes "ogbologbo is the senior brother of jaguda" have you ever heard it?

Do you really think that all the crap you posted, you can do? Fantasy is good, but not when it meets up with reality.

Old enough to know that the rantings of you children usually shifts to another tune when you do things that bring your parents and family problems that they can't solve.

Mu he he he he. . . .What a f00l!
Just a kid. . . Rambo. . .ghen ghen. . . you don land. Ogbologbo. grin
I dey laff.

Oh boy. . .I just wish you well.
Stop making all this your ye ye noise on the web and go to your ex's husband with your evidence jor and stop disturbing us.
Do you want us to beg you? cheesy
You will see what a man can do for his wife. Moo moo.
When people like you end up dead like chickens by the road side, we often wonder why.
Not knowing the secret lives they live of blackmail and crime you live off line.
I just told you what I would do if you insulted me with such photos of my wife . . .past or not.
Not your damn bizz. She is someone else's wife now.
Not all men are intimidated by such.
You might just be the victim after all.

Please, don't come to NL and let people weep for you o.
That your black mail crap may just seal your doom.

Please, enough of your dry tori. . . I have given you enough attention.
Go and get married. All your exes are married. . . you are fooling around attending naming ceremonies.
Are you not ashamed? Thank God the babe did not end up with you.

Male slut. . . 3 women from one family used you to clean their nyanshes and you are here rearing your ugly head? cheesy
Including their old mama. . . ? What a catch you are.
Agbaya. . . cheesy

Who are you posing for? Not everyone lives your kind of agbero lifestyle ok?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Blazay(m): 4:59am On Dec 11, 2010
johndoe200:

@jas man

The issue that caused the problem was over politics, where we are from politics is a very problematic topic. None the less we (myself and the guy) were a bit too passionate on the issue.

What I asked for was advice not all these sanctimonious rantings.

Sharrap jare.
The only reason you over-reacted is that you miss the "puss-puss". wink
She must have looked ravishing.
Thank God she did not get married to your sorry behind.
You don't sound like someone who can discuss politics.
After being screwed senseless by 3 biological females in one family.
How are you sure they did not all use you for ritual?
Maybe for your excellent services you came highly recommended by the other 2 sisters to the momma. Who knows? cry
They would have passed you unto the family dog next after discarding your useless ars*e. cheesy
Dustbin mouth!
You prolly 'ate' them all too. wink Why don't you tell us that part? cheesy
You ethnic sacrilege.
Get your filthy mouth off this forum.
No wonder your thread stinks of 'yeast'.
Male slut!

Please. . . have a good day.
I have better stories to read on this section.
Let someone else humor you and your sick affairs.
Ciao!
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 6:12am On Dec 11, 2010
Are jas man, ada24 and Blazay the same person? Seems to be or why would Blazay respond to EVERYTHING I direct to the others.

Ok, he / she / it could be a psychopath with multiple personality disorder.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by ifyalways(f): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2010
johndoe200:

@Blazay

LOL.
B000tyman,u got me laughing here cheesy cheesy cheesy.I love that,copied and filed. tongue
dayokanu:

God hate liars, So does Dayokanu
Baba were,Dake.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by ifyalways(f): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2010
Blazay:

Sharrap jare.
The only reason you over-reacted is that you miss the "puss-puss". wink
She must have looked ravishing.
Thank God she did not get married to your sorry behind.
You don't sound like someone who can discuss politics.
After being screwed senseless by 3 biological females in one family.
How are you sure they did not all use you for ritual?
Maybe for your excellent services you came highly recommended by the other 2 sisters to the momma. Who knows? cry
They would have passed you unto the family dog next after discarding your useless ars*e. cheesy
Dustbin mouth!
You prolly 'ate' them all too. wink Why don't you tell us that part? cheesy
You ethnic sacrilege.
Get your filthy mouth off this forum.
No wonder your thread stinks of 'yeast'.
Male slut!

Please. . . have a good day.
I have better stories to read on this section.
Let someone else humor you and your sick affairs.
Ciao!
LMAO.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2010
@ifyalways

Does that crap you just quoted tickle your nickers?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues / Shocker! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion / Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.