Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary (97206 Views)

Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by DAVE5(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Tunar18:
I've always wondered what makes Buhari said a lot of Nigerian youths are lazy. The truth is a lot of them are mentally lazy. To use their almost empty brain is a problem.

Why on earth would some religious bigots still come to defend this. Some of them won't even defend their biological parents to this length.

Since you all feel that decision is right because it's coming from Daddy. Then,

1. If that Mr. no self control goes to the market and sees a beautiful lady, he should destroy the market.

2. If walks on the street and sees many attractive ladies, he should get a gun and kill them since he can't look away.

3. If he finds his pastor's wife attractive, they should barnish the woman from attending the church. Even the ushers and choristers.

Just send all of them away because your brother could not be taught self control but abuse of authority.

Awon Ode Omo

As in ehn... I'm tired of reading thrash on this thread... The "son" cld not control his male hormones then someone else pays for his inadequacy while he walks around feeling accomplished, if she had a better job she wouldn't be working as his secretary in the first place

Some people even said if your eyes would make you son, cut it off

Well the verse didn't say anything that makes your eyes to make you sin should be destroyed, it said cut your own eyes, so basically the "son" should cut his eyes or get his attention away from the lady

What do I know...

Too many self righteous Christians everywhere that don't understand their Bible but allow pastors interpret for them even if it's gibberish the pastors say

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by DAVE5(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
EmmyDJourno:
When the Spirit of God departs, the signs are clear

Would the same boy not go see more at a strip joint.....yeye dey smell

Haha, he would probably be advised to kill all the ladies at the strip club...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by DSHADOWWALKER: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ladycewhy:
When we get to that bridge we will cross it. If there wasn't a dog that needs to be kept on a leash we wouldn't be here in the first place ,tell your kind to control their pen1ses .

That is what should be tackled in the first place!!! How many bridges do you wanna cross?? Or will you even know about?? The man is the only problem here.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Obdk: 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ladylite:

Didinrin people, naija is slowly becoming an atheist nation o.

So the same Jesus that says if your eye causes you to sin you should cut it off.... Yet no one is quoting such scripture, everyone is attacking the pastor...

So if your child is telling you that the school they attend is not helping them academically... Wouldn't you change your child's school?

What if you owned the school and students are getting distracted by a sexy teacher, wouldn't you change the teacher or fire her.

Abeg this generation has cobwebs in their brain.

You have cobweb in your brain. The scenario you described dont match... If ur eye will lead u to hell remove it, they did not ask u to remove the object of ur attraction... Remove ur eyes... Why is dis difficult to understand...

I dont even want to talk about the other scene u describe. Too dumb

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by dapadawee: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
babesiosis:

I can see that stu.pidity runs in your generation and I don't blame you,you are a product of a blind witch you call a mother and a daft, demented,deluded,dingbat you call your father. If not so you cant be scavanging on this social space to be exhibiting your stu.pidity. feel sorry for your poverty stricken generation. you are a product of curse and you shall live and die with it.it shall continue from generation to generation I don't need adeboyes anointing.
Let me tell you,if in your life,you quote me again all the curse in the bible shall be your portion.your life shall be cut short.your stupid parent shall cry over you and your sibs. Kode in ragba fun iya e...frustration shall lead you to early grave.oloriburuku oshi
sorry I feel your pain but it is not over all you need do is to deliver yourself from last minute prediction so that you won't end up like those who have gone before u wake up and surprise your father that have already given up hope on you make your mother smile for once in her life time. the only way to come out of your curse is Christ the burden you are carrying is too big for you don't die with your father in poverty stop depending on begging. even your father knows you are a bastard he is still looking for money to conduct a dna for you he is very disturbed. even your mom knows someone stole her real child and swap with you in the hospital despite all u can still become someone in life don't be angry with people that are more successful than your father no matter how they came about there success go find yours.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Obdk: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
IyaTola:
grin
If a Feminist says."Men are scum, they can't hold their sexual urges"

Una go complain. But Pastor Adeboye instead of telling His Son to Man up and bury his sexual urges. Told his boy to sack a staff for merely existing. You lot are defending it. Low quality men angry hypocrisy

A whole pastor, your favourite Daddy in the lord, cannot even give quality male advice to his sons.

No wonder the sheeps are confused. Tomorrow, Una go foam in your fuckinf mouths when these ladies call you out.

I don't blame Pastor Adeboye for that stupid tweet. Your spiritual leaders are also disconnected from reality. That's why In a period of mass youth unemployment Baba thought he could post that rubbish.

I mean when church funds your lifestyle. Why should you care about a youth? I mean, if a young man had told Adeboye that his madam's backside at work is making him go mental. Would Adeboye have told baba to quit his work? But if it's to sack a Nigerian youth. Them Sabi, because they are disconnected from reality.

I like Christians.
I like Jesus, I even like the Bible(some parts of it).
But Pentecostal Christian leaders are nothing but cancer.

From Nigeria to USA.

My sister if you chase away your help cos you feel she might tempt your hubby then you have no right to blast Pastor Adeboye. Like the only crime your help commited is developing breast and growing into a beautiful woman. Everyone is woke on social media ,hypocrites..

Common carry ur low budget feminism outta here.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by jnoz23(m): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
You go fear wokeness na! grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by bindukwe(m): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

When you hv such a situation, keep her , ok?

Yes, you should be the one staying away from the office to solve your issues. It's not an impossible issue to solve.

You're the one with problems, people shouldn't suffer at your expense
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Mryacks: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
AdaNonye:
Lemme rephrase this whole scenario....as a woman, if your husband is always excited to resume work on Monday so he can see his secretary, what will you advice

Besides,if his secretary will cause him to sin, he should let go..or if he can, let him set her up in another department where they dont have to interract

You seem to be one the few that understood the scenario...kudos
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by safarigirl(f): 2:24am On Jan 31, 2020
Ladylite:

Didinrin people, naija is slowly becoming an atheist nation o.

So the same Jesus that says if your eye causes you to sin you should cut it off.... Yet no one is quoting such scripture, everyone is attacking the pastor...

So if your child is telling you that the school they attend is not helping them academically... Wouldn't you change your child's school?

What if you owned the school and students are getting distracted by a sexy teacher, wouldn't you change the teacher or fire her.

Abeg this generation has cobwebs in their brain.
if YOUR eye causes you to sin cut off YOUR eye, don't kill what you are seeing

It is a Personal thing. It is not the secretary's fault that you sin and the secretary should not suffer for your lack of self control, rather you should seclude yourself and cleanse yourself.

I understand that English is not our first language, so, comprehension of English is a problem for most Nigerians, that is why you poorly interpreted theat scripture.

Tomorrow Nigerians will wonder why they fail IELTS, when the truth is that most of you don't have any understanding of English to begin with. See how 300+ people liked your post, common comprehension una no sabi, just misquoting Bible anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by safarigirl(f): 2:30am On Jan 31, 2020
dapadawee:

it took me 3 years to find a sensible person for this nairaland o pls I beg remain blessed my brother abi na sister. you have substance
if you think that person has substance and is sensible, it says more of your own lack of sense.

It is not Nairaland's fault that for three years, you couldn't find a fellow idiot, I am rather proud of this site that it took you three years to find someone so utterly and inconceivably senseless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by dapadawee: 5:42am On Jan 31, 2020
safarigirl:
if you think that person has substance and is sensible, it says more of your own lack of sense.

It is not Nairaland's fault that for three years, you couldn't find a fellow idiot, I am rather proud of this site that it took you three years to find someone so utterly and inconceivably senseless
it will be very difficult to argue or try to explain to you that you are a big fool the biggest one in the entire history of your family
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by babesiosis: 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
dapadawee:

it will be very difficult to argue or try to explain to you that you are a big fool the biggest one in the entire history of your family
You are an irredeemable fool..you are senseless cos of your dementia...woo I would reply your last quote later..I dey busy now cos that one na epistle
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by dapadawee: 10:54am On Feb 01, 2020
babesiosis:

You are an irredeemable fool..you are senseless cos of your dementia...woo I would reply your last quote later..I dey busy now cos that one na epistle
your name sounds like an epidemic, disease pls you are contagious when you are through with your busy body demonic act am waiting for you your size they here no go marry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by babesiosis: 11:16am On Feb 01, 2020
dapadawee:

your name sounds like an epidemic, disease pls you are contagious when you are through with your busy body demonic act am waiting for you your size they here no go marry
Train your child so that he would give not only you but the society rest..you are nothing but a product of poverty,victim of sunburn, rusty degenerating, masturbating bas.tard, f00lishness is ur inheritance,
i just wonder how many f00ls in ur lineage placed dis curse of stvpidity on ur wretched soul Ur case is rare because no amount of deliverance from ur so called redeemed chch can redeem u frm illiteracy sh.ithead.by d time am thru wit u, u will go find otapiapia and put an end to ur useless life and dat of ur father.for now
say hi to ur mumu parents for me
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Karlifate: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
PrinceKenne:
I wish those who don't know the source or Genesis of this rousing issue can take their time to go through this link and read for better understanding and clarification. Meanwhile, whenever Adeboye says one of my sons, he means all the RCCG members not just his biological sons or daughter.

Take you time to ready through the link below. Thanks

https://flatimes.com/open-heaven-29-january-2020/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Karlifate: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Chai!!! shocked

See some folks venting their frustration on an incomplete story. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by dapadawee: 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
babesiosis:

Train your child so that he would give not only you but the society rest..you are nothing but a product of poverty,victim of sunburn, rusty degenerating, masturbating bas.tard, f00lishness is ur inheritance,
i just wonder how many f00ls in ur lineage placed dis curse of stvpidity on ur wretched soul Ur case is rare because no amount of deliverance from ur so called redeemed chch can redeem u frm illiteracy sh.ithead.by d time am thru wit u, u will go find otapiapia and put an end to ur useless life and dat of ur father.for now
say hi to ur mumu parents for me
u see why it is good to hear word if your mother had heard and hearken to advice this world would have been safe of idiot send your account so I can transfer small change to you so u can respect me am far better than you if you doubt tender your biography abeg no borrow your neighbor own o. when will something good happen in your life. at least go marry and safe your mother and family usual embarrassment. them born you out of wedlock yourself born out of wedlock who you offend sorry. your body odour they reach this side you are sick with poverty degree you no get self
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by babesiosis: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
dapadawee:

u see why it is good to hear word if your mother had heard and hearken to advice this world would have been safe of idiot send your account so I can transfer small change to you so u can respect me am far better than you if you doubt tender your biography abeg no borrow your neighbor own o. when will something good happen in your life. at least go marry and safe your mother and family usual embarrassment. them born you out of wedlock yourself born out of wedlock who you offend sorry. your body odour they reach this side you are sick with poverty degree you no get self

grin grin grin...lmao...this your write up shows your age range to me. Never knew I have been wasting my precious time with a teenager since all these days.
Go and continue playing with sand cos that's where you belong.I won't reply you again until you are grown..bye
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2020
shineeye1:

Take a different view of this issue. The loss of a replaceable job cannot be compared with the risk of losing a marital home or even losing one's salvation through illicit amorous affairs.

So he cant control himself ?

Even if he cant, his father shldnt say such in public... ur simply means rather than cautioning his son to control himself, he will rather have the lady sacked for doing nothing wrong... very senseless

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.