Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary (97310 Views)

Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by seguno2: 2:43am On Jan 30, 2020
Ladylite:
Didinrin people, naija is slowly becoming an atheist nation o.

So the same Jesus that says if your eye causes you to sin you should cut it off.... Yet no one is quoting such scripture, everyone is attacking the pastor...

So if your child is telling you that the school they attend is not helping them academically... Wouldn't you change your child's school?

What if you owned the school and students are getting distracted by a sexy teacher, wouldn't you change the teacher or fire her.

Abeg this generation has cobwebs in their brain.

Na you gangan be the certified dindinrin dadandindin.
Otherwise you will know that the randy he-goat is the one to remove his eyes/blokos, as Jesus Christ directed, instead of sacking the helpless secretary.
He does not own the secretary the way that he owns his eyes, blokos and preeek. Got that? Understood
I hope that the son was in the US or Europe when given this senseless advice so that the victimised secretary can sue his stewpid asss and bankrupt his company.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by kingxsamz(m): 3:15am On Jan 30, 2020
It's today I confirmed that most Nairalanders are dumb.
See them supporting their Daddy G.o'. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by awoluyi(m): 3:24am On Jan 30, 2020
Emk5556:
He is right. The bible said flee from all source of evil. Whatever it is that will lead you to sin, cut it off. The most important thing is not for him to sin against God.

I once heard pastor Adeboye saying "I have never engaged a woman as my Secretary or P/A."
Probably it's because of seductive nature of a woman. In this case, the pastor's son's Secretary should have been transferred to another department or find a job for her in another company.
I know this case will be treated differently if the Secretary is the pastor's biological daughter and the man his spiritual son.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by 9jaRealist: 4:12am On Jan 30, 2020
I am gonna skip this story and move on...
Because it would be distressful for any rational being to witness ZOMBIES defending the so-called "Man of God"! SMH
undecided
>

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by anonimi: 4:38am On Jan 30, 2020
kingxsamz:
It's today I confirmed that most Nairalanders are dumb.
See them supporting their Daddy G.o'. grin

How else will they identify themselves as sheeple if they don't support whatever non-Biblical gibberish he utters
They should realise their own personal responsibility if they allow him lead them to hellfire.

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by anonimi: 4:57am On Jan 30, 2020
Ladylite:

So the same Jesus that says if your eye causes you to sin you should cut it off.... Yet no one is quoting such scripture, everyone is attacking the pastor...

So if your child is telling you that the school they attend is not helping them academically... Wouldn't you change your child's school?

What if you owned the school and students are getting distracted by a sexy teacher, wouldn't you change the teacher or fire her.

You and the 294 people who liked your post must be high on something that has cobwebs in it.
How can you equate the secretary to the eyes of the man?
Is the secretary part of the man's body
This must be some weird logic right there. Truly religious dogmatism, that is dissimilar to what the Bereans were praised for in the Acts of Apostle, na real opium.
Just another shitty tweet, that has nothing with Jesus Christ, from the same man below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6486496_1679760193755076401235849398_jpeg3d89d6496cbc9947b6f7c05f01908025

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by anonimi: 4:59am On Jan 30, 2020
Teewhy2:
I strongly support him on this because the bible also supports it.

Is the secretary a part of the man's body?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6392490_screenshot201703251113431_jpege7efc671bcd65efa910c8efb45a5868a

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by anonimi: 5:02am On Jan 30, 2020
isthatso:
This is the problem with you religious zealots. you chose examples to suit your purpose. what if you owned the school and your child says it is not helping him academically would you remove your son from your own school?

Adeboye is a con man because people dont want to use their brains. it is his followers that have cobwebs in their brains for lack of use. you dont need a human who is himself prone to error to guide you in life. the bible is there but you chose to read and not understand. Even the Pope is human, the other day he slapped a woman in annoyance and had to apologise but you sheep follow all these money pastors like they are Jesus or God himself. They are simply doing what you refuse to do, study and interprete the Bible except they do it according to their own human experience which is always prone to human error/ bias.

Thank you Oga for putting it so well.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by NoToPile: 5:04am On Jan 30, 2020
Too much talk and talk, the same people that wont take mature housemaids are also talking.

Theres a reason why some GOs never have female secretaries or female as part of their protocol.

It even has nothing to do with self control, when the devil is on your case to fall, if you dont take drastic measures you will fall yakata.

Or we think those GOs that that fell away from grace and slept with church members are not anointed? Little by little, a little here a little there.

Let each do according to his strength shikena.

Nothing or noone is worth the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Ladycewhy(f): 5:04am On Jan 30, 2020
DSHADOWWALKER:

So if you fire this one,what is your assurance that he won't lust after another lady,one who isn't his worker or who neither him nor you have power to send away??
When we get to that bridge we will cross it. If there wasn't a dog that needs to be kept on a leash we wouldn't be here in the first place ,tell your kind to control their pen1ses .
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by anonimi: 5:17am On Jan 30, 2020
isthatso:
shows how stupid some of you people are. You own a school, you charge people for it, but you remove your own child and send him to another school. If the owner cannot solve the problems for his own child in his own school what message are you sending to the other parents paying you to teach their own kids?

Think next time before you respond. this is the problem with Nigerian pentecostals, their brains are in sleep mode because they let pastors do their thinking for them!!! Pastor said pastor said. no brain no sense no idea!!

No brain, ne sense, na joro jarajoro.
From Zombie, Fela Anikulapo Kuti's song.
Slaves, especially colonial religious mentality slaves cannot think, otherwise they would not be slaves.

[img]https://theblackhistorymonthproject.files./2012/02/tubman-quote.jpg?w=500[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by anonimi: 5:19am On Jan 30, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I would do same if my husband was in the position . I don't trust any man to keep that to inbetween their thighs in control. the penis of men has always been their downfall of great men.

So they should cut their pen1s off in line with the remove your eyes if they will cause you to sin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by aremusegun(m): 5:20am On Jan 30, 2020
It's quite funny how social media takes a quarter information out there and never allow people make judgements based on the full story all because they want to malign the person.. let me give you the fact of the full story...

I heard the story long ago on Dove Television almost over a year ago now when Pastor Adeboye was preaching at one of the Holy ghost service. And this incident happened in one of the Redeemed Branches Abroad..

Fact 1... The Son being referred to was the Resident Pastor of the branch, the secretary being referred to was the secretary employed by the pastor of the branch.
Fact 2. ...The Pastor was married and in fact it was the wife of the pastor that initially came to report her husband misdoings to Pastor Adeboye and the G.O confronted him with the accusations, and he didn't deny it , he responded by saying "he is always happy when he sees the woman.
Fact 3....This was what led the G O to advise him to sack the so called secretary who is already breaking his home since he has the power to push his temptation far from him
Fact 4... The Pastor refused.. I even think he sacked her for a while and employed her back again ...
Fact 5: in the end the pastor absconded with the secretary and later the church to can begin another... That's was how that Pastor's home got shattered.

I hope with these few points of mine we can get better insight into the full story...and not make judgements based on a quarter baked story.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by valentinos22(m): 5:23am On Jan 30, 2020
[quote author=babesiosis post=86203546]Is like it's time for this baba to retire from active ministry o...what kind of advice is this? Your son lacks self control and you say someone else should pay for it.
Does Old age affects people's rational thinking?[/quote]
Yes!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Ladycewhy(f): 5:24am On Jan 30, 2020
anonimi:

So they should cut their pen1s off in line with the remove your eyes if they will cause you to sin
no they should control it instead of acting like dogs that need to be put on a leash.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by anonimi: 5:32am On Jan 30, 2020
Ladycewhy:
no they should control it instead of acting like dogs that need to be put on a leash.

So you agree that removing the secretary is not the answer?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Ladycewhy(f): 5:36am On Jan 30, 2020
anonimi:

So you agree that removing the secretary is not the answer?
Men sleep with their maids and secretaries because of proximity to the source of temptation , so removing the source of temptation is on track. There are permanent solutions and temporary ones, this is just one of those temporary ones.

However ,i am glad you do know some men are dogs that need to be kept on leash.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by anonimi: 5:40am On Jan 30, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Men sleep with their maids and secretaries become of proximity to the source of temptation , so removing the source of temptation is on track. There are permanent solutions and temporary ones, this is just one of those temporary ones.

However ,i am glad you do know some men are dogs that need to be kept on leash.

What is the source of temptation that the Bible said should be removed?

The Christian Bible In Romans 13:14 (ESV) Says

4 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires.

"Put on the Lord Jesus Christ" = Your Responsibility

Make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires = Still Your Responsibility

Matthew 18:9

And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into the hell of fire.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Ladycewhy(f): 5:48am On Jan 30, 2020
anonimi:

What is the source of temptation that the Bible said should be removed?
Go and read it or google it,do i look like a church person to you? That you lots think only religious people need to agree with certain things is irritating.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by anonimi: 5:48am On Jan 30, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Go and read it or google it,do i look like a church person to you? That you lots think only religious people need to agree with certain things is irritating.

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Joan222: 6:00am On Jan 30, 2020
Even sef what did the bible say about plucking an eye out if it will lead you to sin...most persons cant comprehend statements
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy

It's none of my business though.

But is still baffles me why some folks believe that whatever their God-Of-Men say is the unrefined truth.

I WON'T BE SUPRISED IF THE "SACKED SECRETARY" IS A REDEEMED MEMBER STILL BEING PRESSURED TO BRING HER 10 PERCENT TO THE CHURCH OR RISK BEING TAGGED A ROBBER.

PLEASE NOTE HOW ADEBOYE CALLED THE MAN "HIS SON". cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CHURCH GOERS WOULD AGREE THAT IT TAKES A TITHE IN 9 FIGURES BEFORE YOUR DADDY GO RECOGNIZES YOU AS "HIS SON' IN PUBLIC.

INSTEAD OF REBUKING YOUR SON, COUNSELLING HIM AND REALISING HOW BAD YOU FAILED AS A SPIRITUAL FATHER THAT YOUR SON FELT NO REMORSE DISCUSSING THIS NONSENSE WITH YOU. YOU BOLDLY CAME ONLINE TO TELL US WHY YOU ADVISED "YOUR SON" TO SACK HIS SECRETARY.

SACKING HER DOESNT STOP HIM FROM RENTING A 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW FOR HER IN BANANA ISLAND AND CONTINUE WITH HIS MADNESS.

OUT OF THE OFFICE IS NOT OUT OF HIS LIFE.

ADEBOYE WORK ON YOUR SON!

ADEBOYE WORK ON YOUR SERMON TOO!

YOU SPEND MORE TIME ON TITHE AND OFFERING THAN MORALITY!

The Christian Bible In Romans 13:14 (ESV) Says

4 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires.

"Put on the Lord Jesus Christ" = Your Responsibility

Make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires = Still Your Responsibility

AND WHEN YOU ARE FACED WITH A CHALLENGE.

James 4 Verse 7

So submit to [the authority of] God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him] and he will flee from you.

So submit to [the authority of] God = Submit to the Authority of God, not your pastor. If the man in question is subject to God's instruction, he would have been tipped by the Holy Spirit on how to handle a seductive secretary.

Resist the devil [stand firm against him] = Still the responsibility of the Man in question. If he was taught how to resisit the devil and is sensitive in the spirit, he should have known how to handle the situation without running to Daddy GO.

He will flee from you = This would have been the fate of the secretary. She would run out on her own.

IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY AS PARENTS (SPIRITUAL AND BIOLOGICAL) TO INSTILL THAT SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY AND DISCIPLINE IN OUR CHILDREN.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by UnknownQueen(f): 6:22am On Jan 30, 2020
Ladylite:

You no lie Baba, its just that so many of them do not have enough faith to becoming an ATHST
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Reference(m): 6:23am On Jan 30, 2020
DP.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Reference(m): 6:30am On Jan 30, 2020
Finally, after having Ishmael, Abraham HAD to send the mother and hitherto maid Hagar on her way just realising the implications of the disastrous decision he took to hitch her. Today the reasons are obvious.... only if both he and his wife had paid her off much, much earlier....

When the problem comes all the sentiment will pale into insignificance on all sides. If that secretary will cause you problem, that your generations will suffer from, please just send her on her way today. Whether with a generous payoff and your blessings is up to you.

Just seperate the fuel from the fire and save your life. It is not spiritualism or preaching... just common sense. It is not sexist for it might as well be the driver or the handyman that is always repairimg the washing machine that always miraculously breaks down just before your business trips... sack him and watch the machine work well.

Just common sense.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Froshloaded: 6:35am On Jan 30, 2020
[quote author=AdorableSapphir post=86219753][/quote]
Jesu!! grin grin
Sheyb omo ibo ni e?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

Jesu!! grin grin
Sheyb omo ibo ni e?

Igbayen wa nko?
Eko kor no bi mi si? As in Ikoyi.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Benwallt(m): 6:39am On Jan 30, 2020
Father father father help us
U gat to send someone
From above
Cus, ppl gat me questioning
Where is the ...........
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by ddeola: 6:41am On Jan 30, 2020
Una don come. na open heavens una dey misinterpret so again o. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Ken4Christ: 7:22am On Jan 30, 2020
The implications of this instruction for his son to sack his female secretary is that the son was not property raised his own way. Otherwise, he would have known that his father doesn't employ female secretary.

The second implication is that Pastor Adeboye has failed in raising up his son the way he should go according to his theology. If he raised him well, he will not have to counsel him on issues like this.

Well, before he sack, he should properly compensate her so she can plan her life.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by FireKing: 7:31am On Jan 30, 2020
D son is wrong and the sectary is aware that he is a married man.... This syndrome of single girls for married men. Com I guess d girl in her own way is enticing or seducing d young man if not cos wen a girl don't want you or giv u green light there is nothing u can do. I will advice d girl to be transferred to another branch but not sacked....balance equation
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Blakpot: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2020
And he was so proud to post it smh. These so called men of God, Father may they keep revealing themselves. And yet his followers will still defend him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by FireKing: 7:38am On Jan 30, 2020
Adeboye son u see as u dey misbehave..... Cos now u make people come dey embarrass ur dad and talk to am anyhow.... Is a shame that after raising u properly u refuse to learn n grow up...... Some of una wey dey talk despite how una parents try reach to train una but refuse to be good.... But all the same I can see d devil wan use pikin take enter Papa but GOD WILL NOT ALLOW IT IN JESUS NAME AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.