Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Man Inhumanity To Man: Disturbing Photo Of Ikoku4-victims Of Police Brutality - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Inhumanity To Man: Disturbing Photo Of Ikoku4-victims Of Police Brutality (410 Views)

The Second Vulture : Inhumanity In Humanity / I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Inhumanity To Man: Disturbing Photo Of Ikoku4-victims Of Police Brutality by DaJulee(f): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
These are the gory photos of the four persons reported to have been wrongly arrested and detained for alleged cultims and armed by the Police in Rivers state.

Recall that one of the victim died in detention, however Police say he died of high sugars level.

Nigerians lament over the gory state of the young men, calling for further investigation and the policy men involve in this be brought to book.

See comments image and comments below.

Re: Man Inhumanity To Man: Disturbing Photo Of Ikoku4-victims Of Police Brutality by DaJulee(f): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
More photos

Re: Man Inhumanity To Man: Disturbing Photo Of Ikoku4-victims Of Police Brutality by ncpat(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
No rest for the wicked.
Re: Man Inhumanity To Man: Disturbing Photo Of Ikoku4-victims Of Police Brutality by victoronyekwelu(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
I run from anything black after SARS slapped me in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Demolishes Deontey Wilder. Wins By TKO / Enugu Prophetess Discovers Drugs That Can Cure Coronavirus / Join Me And Protest, Our Politicians Want Us To Die Of Hunger- Raphael Sunny( Vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.