Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Man Begs Court To Order Divorced Wife To Return His 2 Fans - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Begs Court To Order Divorced Wife To Return His 2 Fans (561 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce / Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna / Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Begs Court To Order Divorced Wife To Return His 2 Fans by esedee: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: Man Begs Court To Order Divorced Wife To Return His 2 Fans by frozen70(f): 7:50am On Jan 30, 2020
Stingy and hopeless man, fan is his greatest assets
Re: Man Begs Court To Order Divorced Wife To Return His 2 Fans by proclinician: 8:05am On Jan 30, 2020
frozen70:
Stingy and hopeless man, fan is his greatest assets

If you're working in a bank in a managerial position they make some provisions for you like accommodation, official car, computers and others. However, when you quit your job or ur ass gets fired, it's statutory under the contractual law of torts that you relinquish and vacate from all official properties that have been handed over to you. It's just common sense which unfortunately here, requires quality education to activate. The woman should return the least biro.
Re: Man Begs Court To Order Divorced Wife To Return His 2 Fans by frozen70(f): 10:22am On Jan 30, 2020
proclinician:

If you're working in a bank in a managerial position they make some provisions for you like accommodation, official car, computers and others. However, when you quit your job or ur ass gets fired, it's statutory under the contractual law of torts that you relinquish and vacate from all official properties that have been handed over to you. It's just common sense which unfortunately here, requires quality education to activate. The woman should return the least biro.

Honestly, their is no single sense in the above statement

Work is different from marriage

If you insist, then let him pay her for the number of times he sleeps with her only if he can count it

If she was to be a prostitute she can afford to buy those fans and still take care if her self with the proceed

If you continue to think like that shameless man, don't be surprise you will do same

1 Like

Re: Man Begs Court To Order Divorced Wife To Return His 2 Fans by proclinician: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2020
frozen70:

Honestly, their is no single sense in the above statement

Work is different from marriage

If you insist, then let him pay her for the number of times he sleeps with her only if he can count it

If she was to be a prostitute she can afford to buy those fans and still take care if her self with the proceed

If you continue to think like that shameless man, don't be surprise you will do same

How do u mean when u say work is different from marriage when both requires both parties to sign a contract?? I wish u well as u continue to dwell in ur delusions pls. Go through my post again this time use a dictionary.

Why would he pay for sex again when he already paid bride price? Now the contract is terminated and both parties has gone their separate ways. The

Marriage, work, all forms of unions are all contracts and the law holds same for all.

1 Like

Re: Man Begs Court To Order Divorced Wife To Return His 2 Fans by esedee: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
I just think poverty is the biggest actor here in this story

(1) (Reply)

Hit And Run Driver But Later Arrested Refused To Foot My Hospital Bills / Nigerian Man Who Has Been Working As A House-help Caught And Forced To Strip / I Lost My #56500 To Pocket Picking @ Idiape Junction At Ibadan City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.