Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

My Wife, Boyfriend Beat Me After I Caught Them On My Bed – Man Tells Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife, Boyfriend Beat Me After I Caught Them On My Bed – Man Tells Court (561 Views)

I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife, Boyfriend Beat Me After I Caught Them On My Bed – Man Tells Court by NNFORUM(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
A man identified as David Ishaku, on Wednesday, narrated to a Customary Court in Nyanya, Abuja on how his wife and her boyfriend allegedly beat him after he caught them in his home.

The petitioner, who resides in Nyanya, Abuja, said his wife, Lucia and her lover not only assaulted him, but kicked him out of his house

”I travelled and did not tell my wife the day I will be back.

”I set a trap for her and she fell in. My wife brought a man into my house. I arrived home unexpectedly and caught her with the man.

”When I challenged her, her lover joined her in beating me. I was very angry and told her to leave our house but she refused and threw out my things out of our home and locked the door,” the petitioner alleged.

NAN reports that when the case was mentioned, the respondent was not present in court, and did not send any correspondence stating why she will not be in court.

The presiding judge, Shittu Mohammed, in his ruling said:

”this is the first time the case is coming up in court, and the respondent is not around. However, in the interest of Justice, the case is adjourned until Feb. 3 for further mention and hearing.”

SOURCE: https://nnf.com.ng/p/my-wife-boyfriend-beat-me-after-i-caught-them-on-my-bed-man-tells-court/1910

Re: My Wife, Boyfriend Beat Me After I Caught Them On My Bed – Man Tells Court by majamajic(m): 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
angry angry

Announcing his return for save him from this embarrassment and save his marriage a little bit longer

He was weak , unless it's not me that paid for that house

1 Like

Re: My Wife, Boyfriend Beat Me After I Caught Them On My Bed – Man Tells Court by DropsMic(m): 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Double injury... Physical and emotional
Re: My Wife, Boyfriend Beat Me After I Caught Them On My Bed – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Insults upon injury.

1 Like

Re: My Wife, Boyfriend Beat Me After I Caught Them On My Bed – Man Tells Court by Froshloaded: 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
This is pathetic shocked
Re: My Wife, Boyfriend Beat Me After I Caught Them On My Bed – Man Tells Court by donstan18: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Such fvckery can't occur if you marry a virgin.

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Relationships Fail / GUYS BEWARE :“once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life”- Slay / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.