Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says (2670 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? / Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React / Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by PrettyGist: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2019
Hausa women have nothing to offer in relationships and they're terrible in bed"- Hausa man says and Twitter users react

A man from Northern Nigeria has taken to Twitter to degrade Hausa women.

The man, who claims to be Hausa, and writes it fluently, said all Arewa women have to offer is their pretty face. He claims they lack communication skills and are terrible in bed.

He tweeted:

Take away their pretty face, most Hausa women have nothing to offer in relationships, their love and communication skills is very poor, not to talk of how terrible they're in bed. Give a Hausa man a taste of Yoruba or Nupe sex game and he'd never go back to Hausa women.

In a separate tweet, he accused Arewa women of having superiority complex.

But women on Twitter jumped to the defence of Arewa women.

Below are some reactions to his tweets...

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/hausa-women-have-nothing-to-offer-in-relationships-and-theyre-terrible-in-bed-hausa-man-says

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by MediahelmNGR: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by PrettyGist: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2019

Re: Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by PrettyGist: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2019
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by Nbote(m): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2019
Hahahahahah.. So dey have been dying in silence while hiding behind d veils of religion... Hausa gals are even terrible at make up

Re: Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by twhy111(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2019
Am surprised this is coming from a hausa man. But you're allowed to marry them plenty nah
Re: Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by ERORR404(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2019
This is completely true. Hausa girls lack communication skill, even the so called learned once I've met. I don't see myself marrying a northerner in this life even though I'm kinda from the north (my dad). Thank God I'm half breed grin ( my mum from edo)
Re: Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by Amarabae(f): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2019
How do you expect them to be that good when you guys don't value women in that region?
Go and sleep Mr man.

1 Like

Re: Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by Fuqman(m): 9:14am On Jan 24, 2019
They lack social skills because they like to segregate themselves and most of them are not in tune with current trends.. The most boring s*ex I've ever had was with an Hausa girl. Always Hot but I've my way of bringing out that wildness.

Their men messed up their female..
Re: Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by highpriestess: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2019
Amarabae:
How do you expect them to be that good when you guys don't value women in that region?
Go and sleep Mr man.
No mind them, with the misogynist religion.

undecided
Re: Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by jakandeola(m): 9:57am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

No mind them, with the misogynist religion.

undecided
but they are descent and respect thier men and body. I know u IBO are good in bed but do u show respect to ur men do u respect ur body? dey are like DAT cos is first sex but you have sex over 30times wit diffrent men DAT why u are good in bed

1 Like

Re: Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by highpriestess: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2019
jakandeola:
but they are descent and respect thier men and body. I know u IBO are good in bed but do u show respect to ur men do u respect ur body? dey are like DAT cos is first sex but you have sex over 30times wit diffrent men DAT why u are good in bed
Not 30times, 30,000,000,000,000,000 times. grin
Re: Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by jakandeola(m): 10:00am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Not 30times, 30,000,000,000,000,000 times. angry
is possible cos most of u love sex so much
Re: Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by highpriestess: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2019
jakandeola:
is possible cos most of u love sex so much
Yes ooo.
And not cowered to say otherwise. wink
Re: Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by jakandeola(m): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Yes ooo.
And not cowered to say otherwise. wink
and DAT why u mess around wit diffrent guys and become a tokunbo spear tire. if am Chance I will date her and teach her so we enjoyed not with old schl over use like u people. dear have dey post u for nysc

1 Like

Re: Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by highpriestess: 10:06am On Jan 24, 2019
jakandeola:
and DAT why u mess around wit diffrent guys and become a tokunbo spear tire. if am Chance I will date her and teach her so we enjoyed not with old schl over use like u people. dear have dey post u for nysc
Yes o.
With thousands of guys every now and then.
Re: Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by jakandeola(m): 10:07am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:
Yes o. With thousands of guys every now and then.
did dey post u to west.
Re: Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by Tamarapetty(f): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2019
When they hardly go to school, hardly have an opinion in the family, just to get married and be giving birth upandan!, that's their only role

1 Like

Re: Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2019
Take away Burantashi, Hausa men don't have anything to offer in bed.
Re: Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by techking: 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
wizzyrich:
Take away Burantashi, Hausa men don't have anything to offer in bed.
This one melt me grin grin
Re: Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
When you people are to religious! How do u want them to explore.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Trouble. / Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy / Endtime, Reactions As Secondary School Girls Dances Naked In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.