Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

The Nonsense Of Alpha Male VS Beta Male - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nonsense Of Alpha Male VS Beta Male (395 Views)

We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic / I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS / See The Nonsense I Woke Up To Find At My House Gate *picturéd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nonsense Of Alpha Male VS Beta Male by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
My guy, go and make solid cash and see how your "cough will draw crowd."
Re: The Nonsense Of Alpha Male VS Beta Male by illicit(m): 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
I was once in the house of a Hon.
It was a fairly large gathering of about ten people
The Hon kept farting loudly and we kept telling him sorry sir sorry sir

1 Like

Re: The Nonsense Of Alpha Male VS Beta Male by decco1878: 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
A rich man gave us a ride in his Toyota SUV jeep. About 7 of us. This my man will drive into a pothole with high speed and causing some of us to hit our heads somewhere inside the car except him and the other person sitting at the front. Guess what?... We were the ones telling the man sorry sir... Sorry for driving into a pothole... Lol.. Normally the man should be apologizing. And it was on an express way. Its like we were afraid that the man would ask us to come down that we were the ones causing him to over speed.. Abeg bros, hustle o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hear My Story Part 1 / (video) "Woman Shouldn't See Her Fiancé's Penis Before Marriage" Pastor David Ib / Everything Love And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.