Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

What Are The Best Love Quotes For Her From The Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Best Love Quotes For Her From The Heart? (252 Views)

Mrsheddy Love Quotes World. Check Us Out / 10 Best Love Quotes To Impress Her. / 60 Wacky Love Quotes For Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Love Quotes For Her From The Heart? by Damianbes20(m): 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
Falling in love is the greatest experience one can ever have. In fact, love can make you do good things you never planned to do. These great feelings can be expressed in words and also with actions. You may be planning to surprise your wife, girlfriend/fiancee with some cute love quotes for her in other to show her how much you love her but cannot find the right words to express your feelings, don’t worry, this post will help you with some ideas. Continue reading...
Re: What Are The Best Love Quotes For Her From The Heart? by BenSherman228(m): 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
I completely agree with you, love makes us completely different people, we begin to do things that we did not do before, our behavior and thinking are changing.
Before I met my love, I was not particularly interested in various cute and love quotes, but now I want to make her nice and I often go to the site with beautiful quotes looking for something suitable for today's mood in quotes by topic and send her message or I say it myself, she really likes it and I am pleased that she likes it.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Looking For Perfect Person, Nobody Is Perfect / Is Virginity A Ground For Divorce? / Last Man Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.