Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 (28710 Views)

Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union / Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit / British MPs Vote Against Brexit Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by cobsol(m): 7:42am On Jan 30, 2020
Why is everyone in Nigeria about Canada?
Why are we funding Canada with our hard earned money?

Do you know the amount of revenue Canada makes from VISA request from Nigeria is enough to run Canada! And they reject visa now like mad, our been ripped off?

My people abeg I need answers and I have made genuine points and asked a genuine questions here please us answer.

https://www.nairaland.com/5659251/canada-canada-canadian-embassy-don
Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 30, 2020
Neoteny:

You really are dense.

Exiting the EU does not mean the UK can't trade with members of the EU and the EU itself, just that such trades are not hampered by the dictates of the EU. Besides the UK trades all over the world.

You have neither education nor sense, common or otherwise.
Absolutely! correct!.

That individual is damm! right Moronic.

1 Like

Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 30, 2020
cobsol:
Why is everyone in Nigeria about Canada?
Why are we funding Canada with our hard earned money?

Do you know the amount of revenue Canada makes from VISA request from Nigeria is enough to run Canada! And they reject visa now like mad, our been ripped off?

My people abeg I need answers and I have made genuine points and asked a genuine questions here please us answer.

https://www.nairaland.com/5659251/canada-canada-canadian-embassy-don
Abeg! tell them! Canada is making so much money from Ignorant Nigerians. I wouldn't go live in Canada even if they paid me. i am quite happy been born in Hackney east london.

1 Like

Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by MrBONE2(m): 7:47am On Jan 30, 2020
SocialFinance:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51287430

Yeah it au revore UK from EUgrin

We would gladly welcome them to Africa Union grin

2 Likes

Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by lonelydora: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2020
donogaga:

Destination Canada bro. UK is a no no.

And Australia. UK is a no no. It's dicey
Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by lonelydora: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2020
donogaga:

Destination Canada bro. UK is a no no.

And Australia.

UK is a no no. It's dicey
Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2020
helinues:
Hope Nigeria government are preparing for the aftermath of Brexit
what has Brexit got to do with Nigerian government? undecided
Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2020
Ki lo kan wa?
Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by Mouthgag: 7:50am On Jan 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:
if they want out. They should go but that will sound the death knell of Nigeria. I prefer my state go with them . I hate the islam that will envelope everywhere aftereards undecided
Ewu

1 Like

Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 30, 2020
Kyllahmc:
Lol Brexit is a typical example of putting a girl through hell to be with you, then when she's finally with you, you then walk away!
Errr...i don't think so. far from that.
Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by helinues: 7:50am On Jan 30, 2020
gypsey:
what has Brexit got to do with Nigerian government? undecided

Jesu? This is a whinning right?
Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by Kingrefreshed: 7:51am On Jan 30, 2020
BBBmall25:
What A Fine And Mature Way To Exit! Not All This Noise From Biafraunhs

Have heard about Restructuring? Biafrans have fought, and are still fighting because of people like you in power with sick mentality.

1 Like

Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by Mouthgag: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2020
catoluy:
Black people are very very useless. Here is Britain leaving EU but want Nigerians to remain as one? And black people think this is okay? Tomorrow, you cry that white people see you as less human, why won't they? Biafrans at least reason like human beings!
Shut up
Foolish people always think they can make valid points.
Is it not the same so-called White people that named you black and called themselves white?
And your brain accepted it with no questions asked...
No skin colour can ever be white or black except
pale - brown etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2020
helinues:

Jesu? This is a whinning right?
Just tell me! no need for the sentiment.
Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Neoteny:

You really are dense.

Exiting the EU does not mean the UK can't trade with members of the EU and the EU itself, just that such trades are not hampered by the dictates of the EU. Besides the UK trades all over the world.

You have neither education nor sense, common or otherwise.

Lol , the UK will obviously continue to trade with Europe but
the economic costs of the Brexit vote will reduce the GDP, which will in turn reduce the national income and possibly a declining pound.

Obviously this is not a convenient route and there has to be a buffer, eg UK Africa.

However the benefits of reduced immigration outways the economic costs, hence Brexit.

So your argument about continued trade doesn't hold water .

The bottom line, Brexit is not good news for Africa asper migration as some suggested.

As previously stated education is good but sense is better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by Captainrambo2: 7:55am On Jan 30, 2020
Mouthgag:

Ewu
you must be a muslim. Rubhish

1 Like

Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2020
Mouthgag:
[s]
Shut up
Foolish people always think they can make valid points.
Is it not the same so-called White people that named you black and called themselves white?
And your brain accepted it with no questions asked...
No skin colour can ever be white or black except
pale - brown[/s] etc

Afonja from Dahomey have low IQ said Lord Luggard.

1 Like

Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by Mouthgag: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:
you must be a muslim. Rubhish
You must be a brainwashed Christian...
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by helinues: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2020
gypsey:
Just tell me! no need for the sentiment.

Google could help though
Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by SURELAND: 7:59am On Jan 30, 2020
So no more UEFA Champion league for EPL clubs anymore?
Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 30, 2020
helinues:

Google could help though
Why not just educate me in a simpler way. grin
Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by helinues: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2020
gypsey:
Why not just educate me in a simpler way. grin

1 Share

Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 30, 2020
gypsey:
Absolutely! correct!.

That individual is damm! right Moronic.

You are probably another Jewish Biafran with low iq.

I know you guys worship Europeans even though they threw your ancestors in lagoons lol.

The average Igbo guy is waiting for trump to come and rescue them from Nigeria.

Lol you go wait tire , trump's evangelical supporters hate negro's.

Finally it's easy to say something is moronic, you need to back it up with an intelligent come back.

2 Likes

Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by Aboguede(m): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2020
catoluy:
Black people are very very useless. Here is Britain leaving EU but want Nigerians to remain as one? And black people think this is okay? Tomorrow, you cry that white people see you as less human, why won't they? Biafrans at least reason like human beings!

So why does Scotland still in UK?

YOU And UR FAMILY ARE THE BLACK PEOPLE YOU ARE TALKING NONSENSE
Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 30, 2020
Aboguede:

So why does Scotland still in UK?

YOU ARE UR FAMILY ARE THE BLACK PEOPLE YOU ARE TALKING NONSENSE

Another afonja. Low IQ people
Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by okpalaAnambra: 8:08am On Jan 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:
edo
Igbanke in Edo is already Biafran land...you can claim igbanke to make it easier for u
Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by Aboguede(m): 8:10am On Jan 30, 2020
catoluy:

Another afonja. Low IQ people

Atulu

Abum Anambra last born

You said BLACK PEOPLE that was y I know that

You no get common sense
Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by klax(m): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2020
catoluy:

Pls read what you wrote does it make any sense? What concern Nigeria or Biafra in Brexit can you explain pls? Moreso is British being in EU meant the whole EU are one country? Pls EU is a union not one country like Nigeria so be inform or use your Google.
Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by midnighter(f): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2020
Neoteny:

It's painful how ignorant you people are.

You people talk as if the UK just splintered from one country into many. All that Brexit means is the UK is exiting an economic bloc, a bit similar to Nigeria exiting Ecowas.

So many mumus full nairaland.

Some STUPID people dont understand the social and cultural impact of Brexit and FOOLISHLY choose to restrict it to economics because of their STARK ILLITERACY.

smiley
Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by Pro2makx(m): 8:18am On Jan 30, 2020
SocialFinance:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51287430
ok, i did not have to read all that writen up there, but i can reliably tell you Donald Trump caused it. He shouldn't have contacted Hope Uzodinma. Seriously speaking
Re: Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 30, 2020
Aboguede:

Atulu

Abum Anambra last born

You said BLACK PEOPLE that was y I know that

You no get common sense

Don't mind them, Igbos will learn the hard way, there's no Christian alliance between black and whites.

Right leaning pro trump's, believe in traditional values eg no homosexuality, no transgender, no interracial families, Christian, small government Etc.

But this black igbo dullards will never understand it.

No wonder you'll see them getting stuck in different parts of the world because they're irrationally highly optimistic about things they don't understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trump: 'There's No Way Biden Got 80M votes, This Was A 100% Rigged Election' / Zelensky: West Playing “Ping-Pong” With Ukraine / Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.