Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage (4483 Views)

UEFA CL. Draw: Bayern Vs Barca, Dortmund Vs Madrid. / UEFA CL Second Round Draws OUT!!!!! / Greatest Rivalry - Which Of These Pairings Do You Consider The Greatest Rivalry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2010
HNIC:

@Starboard
Stop the Caveat.
What I got from your post is that Barca will anhiliate Arsenal.
Stop trying to base it on anything.
You are convinced that there is no way any other thing can happen except an Arsenal loss
True or false?
Dude,
You misquoted me with that post.Admit it.
I expect Barca to win over two legs,but I mentioned a walkover if nothing was done to correct what happened last spring.Am i wrong to assume such,given what you and I saw?
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2010
Pharoh:

Who built the side that he replaced? is it not the same wenger? i have my internet connection at home so you can pity yourself and your little cafe ranting. Your time will soon finish.
And why has he struggled to build another like that side?
What kind of junkie are you?
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by dayokanu(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2010
yebariba sanboriboboooooooo
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2010
A very interesting draw, especially if you're a fan of good footie.
The barca/arsenal match should be an interesting one to see,because given how arsenal has been playing, one would imagine them been trounced by barca. But football nowadays has its way of playing tricks on us so i'd rather we wait till febuary before making any comment as to who would win the match.
2months is enough time 4 arsenal to get 'better' or barca 'worst'. Until then,
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by MeGaStReEt: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2010
dayokanu:

yebariba sanboriboboooooooo

lol

@dayo

last season it was 6-3

this time its going to be 10-2 in favor of Barca. Arsene Wenger know say them no get chance AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by HNIC(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2010
StarBoard:

Am i wrong to assume such,given what you and I saw?
What did you and I saw see? grin
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by HNIC(m): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2010
MeGaStReEt:

lol

@dayo

last season it was 6-3

this time its going to be 10-2 in favor of Barca. Arsene Wenger know say them no get chance AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why not 16-3?
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by dayokanu(m): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2010
HNIC:

Why not 16-3?

Never say never.

Bayern did 12-1 some seasons ago in the CL second round
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by dyabman(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2010
No seriously . . . Arsenal will be humbly Decimated by Messi again

Predos

Arsenal 1 Barca 5

Barca 6 Arsenal 1

So i guess thats 11-2 . . wowee dowee grin cool

Muki go kill me oooo grin
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by harmeenut: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2010
@ all Arsenal haters, keep on the good work, we lovers of Arsenal enjoys reading your GOOD AND LOVING winkCOMMENTS about us grin grin grin

But like they always say, it is not over until it is over and nothing is impossible under the sun. Now give me your sincere and doable response. WHAT WILL YOU DO IF ARSENAL GOES THROUGH AFTER D 2 LEGS?
REMEMBER THREAD CAN BE RECALLED/MADE REFERENCE TO. MUKI WILL LOVE TO DO THIS ANYTIME ANYDAY IF OUR DEAR ARSENAL ACHIEVE DIFFICULT BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE TASK
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by usbcable(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2010
There were 8 pairings and the first ball wont be kicked until after 9 weeks so why all the neck breaking analysis and conclusions when no one can see the future amongst us.
presentform wont determine events come february its the form that each team presents then that will say who takes the day.
chelsea might have improved
inter may have recovered
real might have gotten its strikeforce sharper
arsenal might have grown into men
marseille may just spring a surprise
ac milan may have found a solution to Bale
e.t.c.
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by dipo2much(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2010
@ eyoniggar.

Soon ppl like you will say dipo only likes to curse,dipo is foul mouthed. You saw Mr StarBoard's uncalled-for insulting comment to Pharoh usin words like daft and piranha,and you think thats cool,right. Fine.

@ HNIC

I cant believe you are actually conversing with that guy. Cant you see he is only ridicule inclined? Pls save time
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by dayokanu(m): 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2010
dipo2much:

@ HNIC

I cant believe you are actually conversing with that guy. Cant you see he is only ridicule inclined? Pls save time

You sef don dey blow Grammar.

Abeg You should start thinking about next yrs CL
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by harmeenut: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2010
usbcable (m)

There were 8 pairings and the first ball wont be kicked until after 9 weeks so why all the neck breaking analysis and conclusions when no one can see the future amongst us.
presentform wont determine events come february its the form that each team presents then that will say who takes the day.
chelsea might have improved
inter may have recovered
real might have gotten its strikeforce sharper
arsenal might have grown into men
marseille may just spring a surprise
ac milan may have found a solution to Bale
e.t.c.

and Barca may iniesta, xavi and messi injured or even redcarded in the 1st minute of the encounter grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by dipo2much(m): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2010
@ Dayo

Grammar??. I bow for you o. You no get anytin yearn again
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by dayokanu(m): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2010
I bow for the hopelessness of your club o
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by amurx(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2010
Omg! Why barca wish this cup pass over us but sha we go play am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach / What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. / Manchester United Vs Stoke City (4 - 2) On Saturday 20th October 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.