Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Nigerians React As Pastor Adeboye Asks His 'son' To Sack His Secretary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Pastor Adeboye Asks His 'son' To Sack His Secretary (251 Views)

Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) / Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp / Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Pastor Adeboye Asks His 'son' To Sack His Secretary by lackren(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2020
Nigerians have taken on social media faulted the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye’s approach to ask his son to sack his secretary in order for his son to avoid falling into the sin of adultery.

Recall that Pastor Adeboye took to his Twitter page on Wednesday, January 29, to share -marriage advice to couples as he asked them to “crush that crush.”

The cleric said in a message titled, “Crush that crush,” that it was important for married couples to keep their bodies holy like the temple of God.

He said, “One of my sons once told me that he was always excited to resume in the office every Monday because he would get to see his secretary again. I told him to fire her immediately. Nothing and no one is worth your marriage.READ FULL STORY HERE
Re: Nigerians React As Pastor Adeboye Asks His 'son' To Sack His Secretary by zakim(m): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2020
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Amotekun: Include Yorubas, Others In Miyetti-allah too / Monica Hails Ebonyi First Lady For Succesful Hosting Of Southern Governors Wives / Some Nigerian Names Are Specific To Regions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.