Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? (14483 Views)

Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass / Well Endowed South African Lady Says A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomp / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS
Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by donbachi(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
Fefenefe....means beauty is beauty...big or small boobs,woman wey fine fine.

8 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
Big or small, it doesn't matter.
Anything with a keptus can be manage.

12 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cioccolata:

madman grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by godofuck231: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
My woman has big pineapples she's thick and tight , I choose her red thong outfit to super bowl most times which means I lick my plate clean , spit shine , yes I love purple hearts
Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by ubunja(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Small boobs big ass

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by godofuck231: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
It's cool to suck while she rides my trident of love
Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by ubunja(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cioccolata:
when a woman asks you something avoid answers like these

They're boring

1 Like

Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by SteveOfu: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
what does it look like, Oga
ikhileomotayo:

madman grin grin grin
Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by lonelydora: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
I really do not care about bo*bs. I care about beauty and big a*s
Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by chubinwa(m): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
some of these big breasted ladies have their sense packed inside. moderate will do

2 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by logik29(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
ubunja:
when a woman asks you something avoid answers like these

They're boring
why did u say his answer is boring?
Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by NUJABEZ: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
I prefer big, saggy, and pendulous titties, but it is not an absolute deal breaker: Boma, my ex, had only tiny nubs on her chest for breasts.
Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by Junkie1: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
undecided WHO CARES? AS LONG AS THERE'S SOMETHING THERE TO SUCK
Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Mango tits and medium yansh.......I'm good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by Sexdollfetish(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Big boobs or small boobs don’t matter unless your sexing her boobs. There’s plenty of sex dolls you can easily pick the type of chic you want. So you can always have the type that suits you
Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by itiswellwithme: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hmmmmmm. I am short of words. I'll rather work on improving myself and making my life count.

Make Your Life Count". Adenuga's delivery is top notch. This video is sparking minds and changing lives around the world. Kindly share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmSlG92zXhY
Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by technicallyrich(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
I prefer tiny small brest on a slim girl with big ass,that is exactly my spec ialization.
Maybe because when growing up,i had these wrong notion that the more you press a girls brest,the bigger it gets.
So i always fell those with big brest are over pressed.
By the way there is nothing more sweet like shouting mummy help me oo as i pour my spermatozoa inside a pretty girl.

1 Like

Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
am not a boobs guy but something like this is what I will definitely consider dying for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by Joystark(f): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
itiswellwithme:
Hmmmmmm. I am short of words. I'll rather work on improving myself and making my life count.

Make Your Life Count". Adenuga's delivery is top notch. This video is sparking minds and changing lives around the world. Kindly share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmSlG92zXhY

Funny how consistent you are with this deal. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
donbachi:
Fefenefe....means beauty is beauty...big or small boobs,woman wey fine fine.
DAT is not the issue
Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by hustleranthem(m): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
Musa sef tire to see big yansh

2 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by Joystark(f): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
I prefer ara nwanyi asaba grin
Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by ubunja(m): 1:01am On Jul 16, 2019
logik29:
why did u say his answer is boring?
it's a desperate man's answer.

A girl can ask, do you like doggy or missionary? A desperate loser will say "ANY". Meaning he's afraid of stating his favorite in fear his favorite is not the girl's favorite. He's afraid of offending or disappointing the girl. It's wrong.
All a girl wanna know is what you like best so she can give it to you more. How can a girl aim to please you when you can't even point her in the right direction?

You must clearly articulate your desire so a girl can indulge it. There is no right or wrong when it comes to desire.

12 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by rex444(m): 7:34am On Jul 16, 2019
Big boobs ? Tiring but sharp under clothes....am an ass man....with broad hips.... Boobs not my thing
Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
am not a boobs guy but something like this is what I will definitely consider dying for

I have cum tongue
Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by mromo9ja: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2019

Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by Kingkun69(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2019
Small breast big yansh
Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by Kingkun69(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2019
technicallyrich:
I prefer tiny small brest on a slim girl with big ass,that is exactly my spec ialization.
Maybe because when growing up,i had these wrong notion that the more you press a girls brest,the bigger it gets.
So i always fell those with big brest are over pressed.
By the way there is nothing more sweet like shouting mummy help me oo as i pour my spermatozoa inside a pretty girl.

Re: Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? by seanwilliam(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2019
i like a boob with a pencil mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) / Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.