Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Men: If Your Wife Doesn't Give It To You, Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: If Your Wife Doesn't Give It To You, Do This (1024 Views)

My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son / FFK: Any Man Who Doesn't Give His Lady At Least N2M For Christmas Is In Trouble / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men: If Your Wife Doesn't Give It To You, Do This by snitchbitch: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Let me start with this, how do you ask her for sex? This is very important. Don't just admire her and then tell her "Dear, I want SEX". I believe you are not doing something right, that's why she is restricting you. Other reasons might be :
1. you are not good in bed, probably short manhood or quick ejaculation.
2. maybe you are not available too when she wants it.
3. maybe you just swing to action without caressing or touching some sensitive part of her body, like tickling her or fingering her.
4. you might be rushing the sex, so she might not be interested.
5. maybe you are not Romantic.
This is very important.
I remember 3years ago, I was with a girl in the midnight, I just woke her up, and said, " I want sex" and she replied "am not in the mood". And she turned her back towards me. I was embarrassed, after some minutes she turned to be and said " OK let's do it, but finger me first" Then I realised my mistake. Having sex with a girl when she is not in the mood is kind of tough, you need to be experienced.
You don't ask her for Sex, you should make her Want Sex.
And again, some men only turn to their wife when they want sex, if am that lady... I swear I will make you want it so badly, and then deprive you from it, just to punish you, but I will later give you sha.
Make sure anytime you want to have sex with your wife, make sure you are romantic, cuddle her even if its difficult, say crazy stuffs to her, and don't forget to caress her, she will pave way for you even before you say " babe, I want Sex" you would have been done with the knacking, before she realized the strategy you used to make her open up.
If she say, work is taking her time and stress is too much, then start demanding for sex during weekends / when she is off duties, your chances of having it is 70%.
So bro, check which area you are falling out and make amendments.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Doesn't Give It To You, Do This by dheaven: 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
The best is to have excess money and she will always be interested in giving you sex so you won't look outside.

1 Like

Re: Men: If Your Wife Doesn't Give It To You, Do This by gunpoint(m): 4:58am On Feb 03, 2020
dheaven:
The best is to have excess money and she will always be interested in giving you sex so you won't look outside.
I Hail you bros

(1) (Reply)

ACTRESS Anita Joseph's Fiance, MC Fish Grabs Her Boobs In New Video (PHOTOS) / Why Women Lie About Their Virginity In Relationships / Two Nairalanders Celebrate Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.