Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son (7108 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Justanonymous: 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2021

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Sonnobax15(m): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin
Op, first of all,kudos to that nigha of yours...In fact,na that kind of best friend guyman suppose get....

Well,110k has just saved you from the future trauma....And this whole story should serve as a lesson to any man who thinks marrying a virgin is a sure way to escape from women's promiscuity and their endless wahala lipsrsealed.

Las las, banny wey go cheat go cheat...So fvck virginity undecided

But op,just reason your son and just try forgive her....

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Jerryherd: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sorry man... Just forgive because of your son

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Franzinni: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Op, save yourself the unnecessary heart ache and forgive the girl because you will still forgive down the line so why waste the time in pain and sorrow ... let it Go as long as she still loves you because you are in love with her and you are willing to let go if not you won't even be here on the matter

Most women are cheats, as much if not more than men but they only take the precaution to no get caught abit better than men.

But know the line has been crossed and you can never see her the same again.

It could be even better tho because she can go extra miles to prove her love after the mistake (if she loves you Niyen)

Also you need to start seeping some red pill smoothies because if some random dude can be calling you small boy... hmm e get wetin him see or hear.

Watch some toxic YouTube MGTOW and gym your masculinity small. Every woman loves to chase that is why bad boys will always get their attention over pleasers or for lack of a better word.... simps.

Peace

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Pierocash(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Your post is incoherent. You started of with paternity fraud ,later switched to cheating. And turned to you hated her,but you still love her.

Your post is direction less.

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by sben2308(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bro I feel u ,glad u well trained n u also retrained yourself

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by goodmorning40: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Well penned down epistle
U sound Like a human being quiet different from the average naija men but i don't know why bad things happen to good people
Making me confused about the authenticity of the law of karma

Whatever decision u take know ye that u are now tied to her for life. If u do away with her she leaves with your son and you have to give her your money in the name of child support
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Goldbw122(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
you are very lucky that he is your son, or else it is another thing that would have happened. you wont even have the time to post this here.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Emperormartin(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nairaland can make someone become afraid of entering into marriage institution.

Pls can the mod start pushing topics of Happy marriages to the front page.

This is becoming unbecoming!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
ANYONE THAT TELLS YOU NOT TO READ TEXT MESSAGES FROM YOUR PARTNER IS COMPLETELY MAD.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Patented: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Justanonymous:
Ok I never wanted to share this with anyone else ( my Best friend and neighbor knows) till I decide on what to do with her but an earlier thread on nairaland today about this same paternity issue that I read ( Papa ijeoma) is making me pen this down and due to the insensitive nature of the issue I had to create a new account because she is also in nairaland like me

Me and my lady ( we aren't married but engaged) never hide anything from one another, she knows the password to my phone's and I likewise her's but we never picked each other's call or read a text that isn't meant for the person that owns the phone

But everything changed 7 weeks ago when a text came through to her phone from a number she saved with a different name but in that text the person Said " you can't give my son to that small boy, he is my son and when I get back home I would come collect him"

She was taking her bath and her phone rang repeatedly and almost immediately when the last call stopped then a text came in, and because I was close to it something told me hey man take the phone to meet her maybe it's her work place calling her and as I picked up the phone i unlocked it and just was innocently playing with the phone and walking to the bathroom when I opened the text and when I read it I was broken, so so broken. I opened her WhatsApp for the first time in almost 3 year's of been together and I read the message her and her " man friend" have been sharing, mhen what do ladies want? Why do you have to cheat on a man that loves you? Where is the sacred pure love our parents shared

I won't advice anyone to check their partners phone but at times it could save you

Immediately I read that text I lost my head but I didn't tell her or confront her with it, I was hating my son ( yes he is mine), wasn't eaten at home, but that wasn't who I'm, I'm better than that

Gosh I loved that girl, still love her, I deflowered her, I just couldn't wrap my heads round it for the first 3 or 5 day's, she knew something was off but I just couldn't tell her, I couldn't carry my son and then I told my older neighbor and he advised me, prayed with me and told me to be calm

He suggested we did a DNA test and I checked through nairaland and got a center and when I heard the price gosh ( 110k) I said I wasn't gonna do it and he asked me how much I had and I said like 190k and he said isn't it better to know the paternity of your son with 110k than train him with far more?

I went for the DNA test and God that 23 days I had to wait was the longest of my life and when the results came out and I was texted by the center in Allen Avenue God lol my heart was pounding, I told my best friend everything and he wanted to go throw her out of the house but I told him all I needed was his support in the center Incase I collapse lol

And when I was given the envelope my god my hands were shaking, I was sweating under an air conditioner my friend took the results and opened it and smiled and yelled and said he is yours bro and I took the results and thank God he was my son, gosh I cried hahahahaha, I was crying like mad

While me And my friend was going home he was asking me what I wanted to do with my lady and I said I don't know and 2 weeks after I still don't know I swear

I love her, oh my God I still love her but I feel so much anger and bitterness in my heart towards her and now I direct all my love to my son

We haven't made love in 6 weeks and she is complaining and crying, called my Mom to report me and my Mom is asking why I just told her I don't feel like it

I can't throw her out because her parents are late but I keep on asking my self what happened, where did I go wrong that would make her cheat on me till her " Man friend" thinks she has a son for him, I try for this girl I swear do, yes we aren't rich but come on, she uses an iPhone while I still use an Android, I make sure she doesn't lack anything her single friends has, yes we are young, she is 25 while I'm 28 but I try for her and treat her like a wife because we share a child

What do women really want, I know why the comedian Nedu couldn't tell anyone about his wife given him another man's kid it's because of the shame involve, no one knows about this than my neighbor and my friend and of course you now reading it, I would keep her and see if the next 6 months I can feel what I felt for her just a few months back which was real and genuine love and if I can't feel that way I would Respectfully tell her everything and no one else would know as I would keep her shame because she is a good girl, I know she is but I just couldn't imagine why she did what she did

Ladies please be like our parents so you don't give your husband a child that isn't his and that's the DNA results

Goodnight

Sorry ooooo! Until you decide you what you want to do with her don't spread d gist. Cos if you decide to forgive you don't want that stuff hanging over the family. If you however decide she has to leave, then you can tell a few important pple why u asked her to leave.

Can't imagine what you are going through. God is your muscle.

I give you hand for your handling of the matter sha. U try

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Justanonymous: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Pierocash:
Your post is incoherent. You started of with paternity fraud ,later switched to cheating. And turned to you hated her,but you still love her.

hey I'm not a professional writer ok. Just felt like writing down my pain and to advise someone. See how you want to see it. Take care and goodnight

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by daddytime(m): 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Na wa
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Belafonte(m): 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
and thank God he was my son, gosh I cried hahahahaha, I was crying like mad

You need to him that babe bro. Let her go now before you guys get married and she brings a real bastárd for you to train this time.

Open your sense man. It's obviously going to be difficult but you have to do what needs to done. Her dead parents should have struck her man with leprosy if they didn't want their daughter to be a hoe and be receiving spèrm from multiple sources simultaneously.

Loyalty is non-negotiable in marriage

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Justanonymous: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Op, first of all,kudos to that nigha of yours...In fact,na that kind of best friend guyman suppose get....

Well,110k has just saved you from the future trauma....And this whole story should serve as a lesson to any man who thinks marrying a virgin is a sure way to escape from women's promiscuity and their endless wahala lipsrsealed.

Las las, woman wey go cheat go cheat...So fvck virginity undecided

But op,just reason your son and just try forgive her....
brother it's hard. I can't imagine she keeping such secret. Haba, someone else was banging my woman while I was loving her and caring for her and toiling for her. Thank God he is my son if not I for fit beat her for the first time. But I hope the love comes back Sha
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Raalsalghul: 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Things would be more easier for folks only if they knew how to control their emotions.

Get a grip of yourself man.

Trust no one but behave as if you do.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by tommy589(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
If she is everything you want in a woman let her know the truth and maybe give her a second chance. I respect you for being calm about it. When I was your age,she will feel my rage and end the relationship with her on my discovery. Now I know better, it's rare to find a perfect woman/man

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Sonnobax15(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Justanonymous:
brother it's hard. I can't imagine she keeping such secret. Haba, someone else was banging my woman while I was loving her and caring for her and toiling for her. Thank God he is my son if not I for fit beat her for the first time. But I hope the love comes back Sha
Na so cha...but bro,I for like say make you confront her...At least, make the grudges for leave your mind..My take tho...
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Justanonymous: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:
Op, save yourself the unnecessary heart ache and forgive the girl because you will still forgive down the line so why waste the time in pain and sorrow ... let it Go as long as she still loves you because you are in love with her and you are willing to let go if not you won't even be here on the matter

Most women are cheats, as much if not more than men but they only take the precaution to no get caught abit better than men.

But know the line has been crossed and you can never see her the same again.

It could be even better tho because she can go extra miles to prove her love after the mistake (if she loves you Niyen)

Also you need to start seeping some red pill smoothies because if some random dude can be calling you small boy... hmm e get wetin him see or hear.

Watch some toxic YouTube MGTOW and gym your masculinity small. Every woman loves to chase that is why bad boys will always get their attention over pleasers or for lack of a better word.... simps.

Peace
lol I understand bro, I no be simp oo, and if you see me I don't look 28, the man is an older guy from his picture of whaatapp..I feel like posting that bastards picture sef but what would I gain from it. But I just feel when you love your woman you should love her with all your heart and soul and not look outside. But thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Justanonymous: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Na so cha...but bro,I for like say make you confront her...At least, make the grudges for leave your mind..My take tho...
won't she just cry and say it's the devil..my brother make I do like say I no no yet and just dey use style check her phone and if by March Next year the love never come back then we go end am

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Decency2020(f): 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Emperormartin:
Nairaland can make someone become afraid of entering into marriage institution.

Pls can the mod start pushing topics of Happy marriages to the front page.

This is becoming unbecoming!!!

If only you know that most of these stories here are fabricated. People with real marital problems don't run to nairaland because here is full of lunatics.

Never be deterred about marriage. It is an institution made by God so it is good. Reason why many marriages are suffering today is because many don't prepare for marriage rather they prepare for wedding and after the one day event they are not ready for the real deal.

Having said that no sane person runs to social media to discuss his or her private life . Don't just mind them

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Sonnobax15(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Justanonymous:
won't she just cry and say it's the devil..my brother make I do like say I no no yet and just dey use style check her phone and if by March Next year the love never come back then we go end am
grin grin grin grin. Na wa oh...This matter get as e be oh.......
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Belafonte(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Justanonymous:
But I hope the love comes back Sha

Wonderful grin
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bishes ain't loyal.
Guy take heart and forgive her if she's ready to turn a new leaf. What makes you think the next bish will be loyal?

The bish you know it's better than the hoe you don't know.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
The fact is that this man's wife has been fvcking vigorously and energetically outside the marriage and the complainant does not care as long as the children are his and she gives him her share of sex if he demands for it.

Soon men will be organizing parternity parties and will be doing Thanksgiving that the intention of their crazy wives concerning the paternity of their children did not come to pass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Justanonymous: 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Decency2020:

If only you know that most of these stories here are fabricated. People with real marital problems don't run to nairaland because here is full of lunatics.

Never be deterred about marriage. It is an institution made by God so it is good. Reason why many marriages are suffering today is because many don't prepare for marriage rather they prepare for wedding and after the one day event they are not ready for the real deal.

Having said that no sane person runs to social media to discuss his or her private life . Don't just mind them
what would I gain if I post fake stories, did you see me bash her, what would nairaland likes and retweet do for me? You think the DNA results is fake also? Have you ever been hurt by someone you truly love? Do you know what paternity fraud is? Anyways goodnight and sweet dreams..

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by JovialJune(f): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mmadu2:
ANYONE THAT TELLS YOU NOT TO READ TEXT MESSAGES FROM YOUR PARTNER IS COMPLETELY MAD.

Very very mad, most guys on here are fond of saying that trash yet they will be one to open multiple threads crying about what the gf or wife did to them, like how will I be in a relationship or married to you and I won't have access to your phone? Once a man/woman hides things or prevent you from checking their phone, them be cheats simple.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by TheWolfen(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Wahala
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by TheWolfen(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
I jux weak. I abandoned the reading project halfway.

Pierocash:

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
Whether you want to continue your relationship with her is at your discretion, but before you do, just ensure she's remorseful about her cheating and that she stops/cuts off her relationship with the man.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by AutoChick4U(f): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Justanonymous:
lol I understand bro, I no be simp oo, and if you see me I don't look 28, the man is an older guy from his picture of whaatapp..I feel like posting that bastards picture sef but what would I gain from it. But I just feel when you love your woman you should love her with all your heart and soul and not look outside. But thanks
I think you should let her know so you guys can work everything out. You starving her of sex may push her into d arms of another. Financial satisfaction, sexual satisfaction and emotional satisfaction is important for a happy home.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Belafonte(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
AutoChick4U:
I think you should let her know so you guys can work everything out. You starving her of sex may push her into d arms of another. Financial satisfaction, sexual satisfaction and emotional satisfaction is important for a happy home.

Without starving her, she pushed herself into the arms of another already. So, the starving will just help her live her true nature of hoedom grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Something From Pandora Box / But why Do All IBO women leave ther Mustache growing?? / What Position Is This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.