Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? (3867 Views)

Is What She Did Right? Should I Send Her Away? [Picture] / How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
So, as a jobless and single man, I bought a set of stainless pot for as cheap as 70k.

Did I use this money wisely or what else do you think I should've used it for?

2 Likes

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
To those who prefer seeing pictures.

1 Share

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
If the idea I get is better than this pot, I'll return it or keep it and pay the person for the idea.

1 Like

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by maya007: 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
is like to spend money is hungrying u...u already bought the pot who do u want to return it to? pls go and return ur mothers pot and stop posting rubbish

2 Likes

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by proclinician: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
Thia guy is funny. Others buy same for 700k and you won't see shit on the internet. You bought chinese ware for less than 200$ and the internet has to pause or the earth has to stop spinning wake the fvck up. These are even the pots i used throughout my 7 years of university education just i couldn't stop the glass lids from breaking i ended up using 2 sets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
maya007:
is like to spend money is hungrying u...u already bought the pot who do u want to return it to? pls go and return ur mothers pot and stop posting rubbish

Give an answer, not abuse.
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
proclinician:
Thia guy is funny. Others buy same for 700k and you won't see shit on the internet. You bought chinese ware for less than 200$ and the internet has to pause or the earth has to stop spinning wake the fvck up.

Calm down, you're looking for likes and I'm the people who creates the threads that fetch you the likes.

The people who create the content you read or comment online are ahead of you. You'll never understand this. They keep you busy complaining in exchange for your time.

Anyway, what is your suggestion?

2 Likes

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by proclinician: 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:

The people who create the content you read or comment online are ahead of you. You'll never understand this. They keep you busy complaining in exchange for your time.

Anyway, what is your suggestion?

You don't get it. What if i give them the content they put up, pay me for that and i come over to read them? If you know you know. And come to think of it you have a proud mouth.
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
proclinician:

You don't get it. What if i give them the content they put up, pay me for that and i come over to read them? If you know you know. And come to think of it you have a proud mouth.
You're right. That's the showbiz you hear about. It's about showing and giving bored people something to argue with or complain about.

I guess no one has ever explained it to you. It looks like showoff, but no, it's just a way to bring fun to bored people.

Those who make bored people have something to talk about put themselves in a position of wealth.

Pay you for writing them a content? I thought you're smarter than this. Don't sell your content, own it for life and make money with it for life.

I always feel bad for freelancers and people working on Fiverr. Lol. Why? They are selling their birthright for peanut.

It's called immediate gratification and it's the fastest way to struggle in life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by proclinician: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:
You're right. That's the showbiz you hear about. It's about showing and giving bored people something to argue with or complain about. I guess no one has ever explained it to you.

Pay you for writing them a content? I thought you're smarter than this. Don't sell your content, own it for life and make money with it for life.

Either way you must make money. You dont have any excuse. I can write 4 acada papers for a migrant nursing student in u.s on tight schedule oppressed by capitalism for a thousand bucks and i can also write on how to use these pots u bought except there are newer pots with electric wire and some computer attached to them, and sell it to someone that hopes to get money from them. Either way i win.
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
proclinician:

Either way you must make money. You dont have any excuse. I can write 4 acada papers for a migrant nursing student in u.s on tight schedule oppressed by capitalism for a thousand bucks and i can also write on how to use these pots u bought except there are newer pots with electric wire and some computer attached to them, and sell it to someone that hopes to get money from them. Either way i win.

You don't value your time. Go on your knees let me pray for you.

Do you know as I'm having fun on this thread replying you I'm making money at the same time?

A freelancer can't have fun and make money at the same time. What I'm trying to say is: writing content for others is pure slavery. If you're not bothered about being a slave, then no problem.

Anyway, it's better for you to be a slave than a fraudster.

1 Like

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by Easybela(f): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
undecidedso disappointed in you son,stop behaving like your ancestors and get yourself busy undecided

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
Easybela:
undecidedso disappointed in you son,stop behaving like your ancestors and get yourself busy undecided

You don't need to be, granddaughter. People's opinion don't move me. I do worse than this. You haven't even seen anything.

Disappointing people is one skill everyone should learn. It's better than pleasing people you know, let alone people you don't know.

I heard a senator said Buhari should resign. I like him already — just the same way I like Trump and Kanye West. They do things you don't expect and they don't care how you feel.

3 Likes

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Oh yeah, you bought it cuz probably you are planning to quit bachelorhood soon, no diggidies! Congrats in advance shocked.
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Oh yeah, you bought it cuz probably you are planning to quit bachelorhood soon, no diggidies! Congrats in advance shocked.

Finally, someone caught me. You think WAY ahead than your peers.

1 Like

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Can you cook?
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
You don't need to tell them, keep it secret, I was the only one who knew it, and thats ok. wink
iLegendd:

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
I can cook, I can bake? So?
iLegendd:
Can you cook?
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by proclinician: 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:

You don't value your time. Go on your knees let me pray for you.

Do you know as I'm having fun on this thread replying you I'm making money at the same time?

A freelancer can't have fun and make money at the same time. What I'm trying to say is: writing content for others is pure slavery. If you're not bothered about being a slave, then no problem.

Anyway, it's better for you to be a slave than a fraudster.

Slaves don't get paid. They just ask for food to stay alive and work. I say what i want to be paid.
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Anyway, as we have fun here arguing and reconciling, if you're a married man or planning to get married soon, don't forget your woman's sexual satisfaction is a priority.

If you can't keep up, another man will handle it behind your back. Also, using drugs kill faster. Why not learn how to last longer in bed naturally and permanently by reading Lasticle?

The choice is yours.

Here is the download link of the free version of the book https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by Realmenlovetruly(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Whenever Ilegend creates a thread, there is a word of wisdom he wants to pass

I wondered why people are so ignorant to see this

Don't be bitter - Love is all what we need and this world would be a better place

Ilegend am still waiting for the deep story of these pots you just bought

1 Like

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
proclinician:

Slaves don't get paid. They just ask for food to stay alive and work. I say what i want to be paid.

Slaves get paid with food for the sake of strength which will be used to do more work for the master.

Super-slaves get paid with money in exchange to buy food at the detriment of their precious time.

Bosses, on the other hand, get paid while they sleep and even if they sleep and never wake up again, their children and generations will continuously receive his money for him.

1 Like

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Realmenlovetruly:
Whenever Ilegend creates a thread, there is a word of wisdom he wants to pass

I wondered why people are so ignorant to see this

Don't be bitter - Love is all what we need and this world would be a better place

Ilegend am still waiting for the deep story of these pots you just bought

OMG! How did you know? I have written it already, but decided to start with the pot part to see how people react.

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by Realmenlovetruly(m): 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:

OMG! How did you know? I have written it already, but decided to start with the pot part to see how people react.

Smile-Smart
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I can cook, I can bake? So?

I want to use the kitchen and setup a YouTube channel. I have written a long and unpublished post about it. I wanted to know if you can cook. Who knows, I may secretly DM you.

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Realmenlovetruly:

Smile-Smart

You need to work with FBI. You can easily catch a criminal with the way you pay attention to details.
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by vincentjk(m): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
LilMissFavvy:

Ilegendd she's indirectly telling you she's available in case you haven't found someone to settle down with smiley

We know. Nice pots btw
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by Thazard(m): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:
Anyway, as we have fun here arguing and reconciling, if you're a married man or planning to get married soon, don't forget your woman's sexual satisfaction is a priority.

If you can't keep up, another man will handle it behind your back. Also, using drugs kill faster. Why not learn how to last longer in bed naturally and permanently by reading Lasticle?

The choice is yours.

Here is the download link of the free version of the book https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/
Please send it to me at terysoccerex@gmail.com i can't download it ..
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
proclinician:

My bad, for waking you up from sleep. In my last reply, I talked about slave, super-slave, and boss.

I'll give you an example with what just happened now. I uploaded a certain book I wrote on a certain website and every month, I get alert in my PayPal of 100 to $1000.

I don't do anything apart from withdraw the small cash and add it up to other money that arrived starting from the 28th of every month from other sites like Amazon and Publishdrive.

If I had given this article I wrote to a woman in the US for $1000 as a freelancer, don't you think I'm a slave? I'll need to work again to make another money. Isn't it?

But when you have the boss mentality, you'll never sell your right like Esau for immediate gratification.

I'm showing all these things not to show off because it's not even worth showing off, but to inspire as many people as I can.

This month and up till now, I'm still receiving alerts from different websites while I do nothing. I only suffered once and I'm now enjoying forever. So, being a freelancer is super-slavery.

In my first thread today, talked about greed and why money should drop bit by bit like water and not in bulk, but some men didn't understand what I was trying to say.

Making money in bulk is what Nigerians want, but wise people want their money to drop like a leaking tap that will never lack water in its tank from generation to generation.

46k entered from 1 book without me doing anything like promo, review, etc. In fact, I have forgotten about the book — I only remember that book whenever I receive alert.

Please, and please, I'm not saying freelancing is bad — I prefer it to fraud or crime.

All I'm saying is: don't be a slave for too long — learn to be a boss.

2 Likes

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Thazard:
Please send it to me at terysoccerex@gmail.com i can't download it ..

You're using Opera mini. Use Google Chrome or others and it will work.
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by Thazard(m): 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:

You're using Opera mini. Use Google Chrome or others and it will work.
I'm not using Andriod
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by Tony142: 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:

Boss, she is indirectly telling u that she want to be your wife, that girl is smart cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-boyfriend Leak Naked Video Of Nigerian Lady Helen From Abuja / Are Women Really Users? (Photo) / If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.