Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] (6063 Views)

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt / As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
Most of you know I'm jobless and I hate job. Despite being jobless, money isn't the problem because I have put things in place that fetch me money everyday. Trust me, you too can do it.

I sell books and buyers come everyday. Selling books sound like a poor man's business, but trust me, this is a multi-million Naira business and most Nigerians are clueless about it.

I didn't make much sales today, but a few people bought our book called Lasticle and I decided to withdraw 5k from the money and cook a pot of soup.

I'll show you how the transaction went, then things I bought from the market with the money and how I cooked a pot of soup. The main purpose of this thread is to show you my cooking skill so you can see that what a woman can do in the kitchen, a man can do better. Maybe, I wasted the money cooking nonsense.

Part 1: The transaction.

Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2020

Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Before I post part 2 I want to say this: there is something called niche and it's all about a topic you can handle and make a living out of it.

So, what I'm doing is an untaped niche. It's all about selling books and showing people how the money was spent as a way to entertain or educate.
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
Not again man

3 Likes

Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
Part 2: Back from market and cooking in the kitchen

Typing...
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Not again man

Just get lost and visit business section. Do you eat trolling for dinner?
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
iClef:

Just get lost and visit business section. Do you eat trolling for dinner?
Ok Mr clef
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Not again man
That guy is the proverbial Stubborn Boil grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Ok Mr clef

Thank you sir, for your understanding.
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
0KNM:
That guy is the proverbial Stubborn Boil grin cheesy

Lol.

But you're addicted to the groove caused by the stubbornness. Hold on let me post pictures of arriving from the market, entering the kitchen, preparing the food, and eating the food.
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
Picture 1

Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
Picture 2

Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
Picture 3

Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
Picture 4

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Picture 5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Finally, I couldn't finish it, but damn, the soup was lit and sweet.

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
I have showered and I'll soon fall asleep after catching some fun on Nairaland.

The above is what we call working from home a enjoying at home. It's all about making money while in your room and enjoying it to the fullest.

Anyway, our food YouTube Channel will be ready soon.
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
The lesson here is: you can make money by showing how you spent the money you made from another business.

A lot of people who don't understand how the digital world works will see this kind of post as show off, but smart people know it's marketing and this kind of marketing fetches more views, more new clients, and more money.

There are too many ways to make money, but Nigerians hardly see it. They prefer wasting their time searching for job, watching TV, or chatting and laughing online when they could use that time to make themselves legally wealthy online.

Wake up!

Those who are confident to do outrageous things and endure public abuse will always be ahead of those laughing at the outrageousness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
Didn't read the post, just decided to scroll down to know if it matches the Post's line. Reminds me of a guy that post (won't reveal his username) things like this. He will just caption his post and it looks somewhat like a click bait, lol. Well enjoy your food

5 Likes

Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Didn't read the post, just decided to scroll down to know if it matches the Post's line. Reminds me of a guy that post (won't reveal his username) things like this. He will just caption his post and it looks somewhat like a click bait, lol. Well enjoy your food
ilegend, it’s same person

6 Likes

Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 11, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

At the end, does the content match the title?
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Jeweltz(f): 7:23am On Mar 11, 2020
Lol. Are you married? tongue cheesy. We can make it work, you know

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 11, 2020
Jeweltz:
Lol. Are you married? tongue cheesy. We can make it work, you know

Sure, we will, but I'm not good in bed — will you teach me?
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Hausa(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2020
Any reason why the Eva soap is in the kitchen?

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
You can't cook. Go and learn
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by IDFWU(m): 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
Typical iLegend post grin almost everyone here on NL knows what your kitchen looks like. Anyways with the amount of fish you got in that pot, I can deduce that you’re from the SS, Bayelsa or Rivers state. Which one is it wink

3 Likes

Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Jeweltz(f): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
iClef:

Sure, we will, but I'm not good in bed — will you teach me?

Lols cheesy cheesy first time a guy is admitting he's not good on bed. Welly that's not the only fix of a relationship. It's mutual understanding that keep things going on. So far you're improving. Lol
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
LIVINGICON:
You can't cook. Go and learn

I'll surely do that. Learning never stops. Only a fool thinks he knows it all.
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
IDFWU:
Typical iLe.gend post grin almost everyone here on NL knows what your kitchen looks like. Anyways with the amount of fish you got in that pot, I can deduce that you’re from the SS, Bayelsa or Rivers state. Which one is it wink

Lol.

Both.
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hausa:
Any reason why the Eva soap is in the kitchen?

Eva soap is around 200 here, so I saw that pack for as low as 600 while returning from the market and decided to grab it.
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Jeweltz:

Lols cheesy cheesy first time a guy is admitting he's not good on bed. Welly that's not the only fix of a relationship. It's mutual understanding that keep things going on. So far you're improving. Lol

Anyway, I love being a minute man. I hope you won't cheat on me for not satisfying you when we get married?

I don't want to improve in bed, I want to improve in my closeness with God.

Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
iClef:

At the end, does the content match the title?
a little

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? / A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit / Medicine For Long Dick Ask Me And I Will Give Yuh FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.