Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home (11227 Views)

Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Michelle55: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
chigoizie7:
68 DOWN, 32 TO GO, before January ends
Haaaaaaaaa... This is cruel cheesy the dude will just faint.. But on the other hand, he might have used protection so even if she says 68 down, it doesn't mean a thing to him

Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Youngkingjaey1: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Block him asap
What if he call you in the next day
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Millenniumlady(f): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Youngkingjaey1:

What if he call you in the next day
I won't pick his call
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by laborious(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Dats aw u jump into conclusion....what if he was talking about a project work or soymething. ..
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by OurBestWriter: 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
biGDhAp:
regurgitating doesn't align with your write up

It does. Don't exhibit your ignorance on your public forum such as this. Understand how the word is used in the context. Peace!
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Renforce: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Just put " govt should stop hoarding our retroviral drugs Jor". Select only him to view and chill
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by iroko212: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
‘They tortured Chima’ — Family of mechanic ‘killed’ by police (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

The family of Chima Ikwunado, a mechanic in Port Harcourt, Rivers, allegedly tortured to death by operatives of the Nigerian police force in the State, has demanded justice over the incidence.

https://www.nairaland.com/5660122/tortured-chima-family-mechanic-killed
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by donMIG(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Paranoid creature!
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by chigoizie7(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Michelle55:

Haaaaaaaaa... This is cruel cheesy the dude will just faint.. But on the other hand, he might have used protection so even if she says 68 down, it doesn't mean a thing to him

Girl don count census for your head?

It reminds me of something.

Back in the year as a student. Ee get one girl, one fine girl, sexy and very friendly, boys de reason de lash her ooh, me too, I collect, but one day, I no come go school that day, and based on say my room dey near tap. She came to fetch water with another girl and I heard her telling the other girl, that she ducked a particular guy last night, and alshe told her that there is another fine boy she also wished to fuucck, and that she will do it before the week runs out. Me inside my room, I was thinking that we the boys in the hostel are the ones counting census on her, meanwhile, na she de count census on us. That day I felt so ashamed of myself.
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by bukatyne(f): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
ETWs:
then end it with.

I WON'T DIE ALONE.

grin
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by bukatyne(f): 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
thablogger:
What will you do if after your first night stand at his house, on your way back home, you saw on his status, ''done and dusted'.

Be sincere!

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/after-first-sx-with-him-she-saw-this-on.html

It is a tough place to be.

Might be referring to you or something else.

Lock up sex till further notice and observe what he means.

Why do people post every thing about themselves and communicate on SM though? undecided

If you all you wanted was sex, what is the business of the other 400+ contacts on your phone?
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by zexy2030(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Preshy561:
Why will it pain me when we both enjoyed it? This stupid one sided lumped victimisation mentality on African women is really regurgitating.
U ve not met selfish, alpha males...that word dey pain ehn.
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by zexy2030(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Michelle55:

It depends on how he interprets. Some guys are scared of fetish ladies.
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Michelle55: 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
chigoizie7:

Girl don count census for your head?

It reminds me of something.

Back in the year as a student. Ee get one girl, one fine girl, sexy and very friendly, boys de reason de lash her ooh, me too, I collect, but one day, I no come go school that day, and based on say my room dey near tap. She came to fetch water with another girl and I heard her telling the other girl, that she ducked a particular guy last night, and alshe told her that there is another fine boy she also wished to fuucck, and that she will do it before the week runs out. Me inside my room, I was thinking that we the boys in the hostel are the ones counting census on her, meanwhile, na she de count census on us. That day I felt so ashamed of myself.
Lol.. She dey use Una take wipe her nose.. Chai.. Babe wicked sha
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Michelle55: 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
zexy2030:

It depends on how he interprets. Some guys are scared of fetish ladies.
Yet some are quick to dive into money rituals... I can see how scared they are sir cheesy
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
OurBestWriter:

It does. Don't exhibit your ignorance on your public forum such as this. Understand how the word is used in the context. Peace!
. OK read it again. it still doesn't .. but

Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Premiumwriter: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
undecided I wanna be a single mom. But wont, under any circumstance have a kid with this 'thing' Cant have his moronic genes affecting my lil princess.
tf
U fuckin a slowpoke and think u ain't one?
Abeg go grow sense
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2020
undecided
Premiumwriter:
tf

U fuckin a slowpoke and think u ain't one?

Abeg go grow sense
did you read the thread? He updated his status after we had sex.
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by proclinician: 8:27am On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
undecided did you read the thread? He updated his status after we had sex.

U can't jump into that sort of conclusion. The status update could be a mere coincidence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? / Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? / Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.