Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home (11225 Views)

Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by thablogger: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
What will you do if after your first night stand at his house, on your way back home, you saw on his status, ''done and dusted'.

Be sincere!

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/after-first-sx-with-him-she-saw-this-on.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by SLAP44: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
I will change my own profile to "DELETE AND FORGET"

17 Likes

Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Snipper007: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by luminouz(m): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
There are several....

1. 2-MINUTE MUDAFVCKER

2. ALL MOUTH NO GAME NIGGA

3. SUCH A LITTLE DIICK!!!

4. STD CARRIER

5. ADD MORE LADIES, THE MORE PAINED YOU ARE, THE MORE ACIDIC YOUR REPLIES

12 Likes

Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by proclinician: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
I would rather be explicit. This is funny

1 Like

Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
undecided If i enjoyed it, then what's my buiz. He scratched my itch.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by AfroKnight: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
He’s talking about the project they were working on at the office. Nothing to fear, dear. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by vincoye: 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
Move on. No time to waste with the idiot.
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:
undecided
If i enjoyed it, then what's my buiz.
He scratched my itch.
If you are pregnant now, you will start calling him unprintable names!!! You will not remember that he scratch itch o undecided

Extramarital sex is complex?!!!

13 Likes

Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by chigoizie7(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
68 DOWN, 32 TO GO, before January ends

7 Likes

Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
undecided
eni4real:
If you are pregnant now, you will start calling him unprintable names!!! You will not remember that he scratch itch o undecided

Extramarital sex is complex?!!!
I wanna be a single mom.
But wont, under any circumstance have a kid with this 'thing'
Cant have his moronic genes affecting my lil princess.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:
undecided I wanna be a single mom.
But wont, under any circumstance have a kid with this 'thing'
Cant have his moronic genes affecting my lil princess.
Sperm donor is the best for you!!!
Don't lure any intelligent guy to get you pregnant o undecided

6 Likes

Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Reichel99(f): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
I would not reply him since he didn't mention my name, I would just delete his number from my phone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
eni4real:
Sperm donor is the best for you!!! Don't lure any intelligent guy to get you pregnant o undecided
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by vincentjk(m): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Reichel99:
I would not reply him since he didn't mention my name, I would just delete his number from my phone.

What if he was referring to something else entirely different nko
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Preshy561(f): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Why will it pain me when we both enjoyed it? This stupid one sided lumped victimisation mentality on African women is really regurgitating.

4 Likes

Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by SniperSmurf(m): 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
That dp tho.
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
My own status will be "Its a hit and run something"
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by overdrive(m): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
Preshy561:
Why will it pain me when we both enjoyed it? This stupid one sided lumped victimisation mentality on African women is becoming regurgitating.

Regurgitating ke
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Stillthebest: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
kiss

Change yours to "used- mission accomplished" lets see who will call first.

3 Likes

Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by quietpoolsinn: 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hello Beautiful people out there, the season of love is around the corner and we are here to spread that love for everyone.

Do you have an event or show you are planning for the upcoming Valentine's day, Feb 14th 2020 and you are yet to decide on the location to use for the event?

Look no more, QUIET POOLS(INN & RESIDENCE) is offering our EXOTIC GARDEN for your events and shows for FREE!

LOCATION - LAGOS, IKEJA.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.

If you are intrested in this mouth watering deal, contact us today...

CHECK SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT DETAILS.

Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by ETWs: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
chigoizie7:
68 DOWN, 32 TO GO, before January ends
then end it with.

I WON'T DIE ALONE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Preshy561:
Why will it pain me when we both enjoyed it? This stupid one sided lumped victimisation mentality on African women is becoming regurgitating.
regurgitating doesn't align with your write up

1 Like

Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by etrange: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lol.... it could be done and dusted for the lady too. It's only a problem if any of them expected more. If not, she could type " D was good. Next!". Trust me, he'll call for more.
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by rattlesnake(m): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
SLAP44:
I will change my own profile to "DELETE AND FORGET"
U ARE FINISHED ALREADY
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
‘They tortured Chima’ — Family of mechanic ‘killed’ by police (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

The family of Chima Ikwunado, a mechanic in Port Harcourt, Rivers, allegedly tortured to death by operatives of the Nigerian police force in the State, has demanded justice over the incidence.

https://www.nairaland.com/5660122/tortured-chima-family-mechanic-killed
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by luminouz(m): 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
biGDhAp:
regurgitating doesn't align with your write up

grin
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by Millenniumlady(f): 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Block him asap
Re: After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home by SOFTENGR: 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
Preshy561:
Why will it pain me when we both enjoyed it? This stupid one sided lumped victimisation mentality on African women is really regurgitating.
Keep your head high. You're being realistic.
#fact

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

st G** / Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? / Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.