Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife (85305 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by mynaijadj(m): 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Actor Bolanle Ninolowo shares a throwback picture he took with his wife 16 years ago feeling cool and rocking his bathroom slippers. In his words :

"The only thing all that money & fame cannot buy.
#TBT 16yrs ago if anyborry talks about my rubber slippers, chop dem asap"

Source
https://www.instagram.com/p/B78Yoq2JYuu/?igshid=mvra86nn7koi

27 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Faber(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ok na to fry fuel because of this yeyebrity show off abi?

tongue

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Beckysexy(f): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
He's hot tho

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by DaInferno(m): 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
am going to snap with mine too like this... shey Na the formula be this?!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by dawnomike(m): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Time is the test of value... Time has tested and tried this couple

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Brooke60(f): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Babe was there right from time, no wonder he went back. I love him for this

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by psalmsmiles(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
her ass transformation is mad

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by DavidEsq(m): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Faber:
Ok na to fry fuel because of this yeyebrity show off abi?

tongue
No my brother. It is to be happy for him, that he transcended from poverty to a better life. A lot of ppl who were also poor with him are still wallowing in poverty, with little or no hope of a way out, despite all they have done. When u see such stories, be happy for them, because it's in similar situations of poverty that others commit suicide. Peace, bro

197 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Kpokrikpo: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
The way dat nyash grew in 16 years ehhh shocked shocked

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by LesbianBoy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
This his wife that has big ass!

Hope he slaps it while fvcking her sha. lipsrsealed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by LesbianBoy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Brooke60:
Babe was there right from time, no wonder he went back. I love him for this

Babe was there right from time bawo?

You are making it look like he was poor when they met.

This same guy said in an interview that he came back from America before he met his wife and took her there with him.

Person wey dey stay America no fit poor now! grin grin

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by ruggedtimi(m): 12:03am On Jan 31, 2020
na the wife be that shocked, bleaching republic.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Bluezy13(m): 3:21am On Jan 31, 2020
LesbianBoy:

Babe was there right from time bawo?

You are making it look like he was poor when they met.

This same guy said in an interview that he came back from America before he met his wife and took her there with him.

Person wey dey stay America no fit poor now! grin grin

Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by seunlayi(m): 8:10am On Jan 31, 2020
Many are called, few are chosen. I must make it but the special grace of God. Amen. What about you?

6 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:25am On Jan 31, 2020
Once your throwback doesn't look flashy like these new generation 'filtered' pictures then they think you were poor.
Only very few could afford all that Bolanle wore in that his throwback then, the outfit was top notch at his time.
How did it denote poverty?

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by seunmohmoh(f): 9:12am On Jan 31, 2020
Old pic- Bolanle is taller than wifey
New pic -wifey is taller than Bolanle.

Power of bata igbo gbemiga(power of heels)

Suffer head slippers.

For jobless people quoting me, I've translated for you. Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by candidbabe(f): 9:12am On Jan 31, 2020
Transformation
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by LoydJ(m): 9:12am On Jan 31, 2020
#A Friendly reminder that when we finally get Rich we only gon' STICK with those that showed us LOVE during DIFFICULT times!

No mumu for anywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Greenvaiper: 9:12am On Jan 31, 2020
[s]DavidEsq:

No my brother. It is to be happy for him, that he transcended from poverty to a better life. A lot of ppl who were also poor with him are still wallowing in poverty, with little or no hope of a way out, despite all they have done. When u see such stories, be happy for them, because it's in similar situations of poverty that others commit suicide. Peace, bro[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by richeeyo(m): 9:12am On Jan 31, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Once your throwback doesn't look flashy like these new generation 'filtered' pictures then they think you are poor.
Only very few could afford all that Bolanle wore in that his throwback then, the outfit was top notch at his time.
How did it denote poverty?
Bros
You right on point,the dude was not poor then, he was at home flexing

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by alwaysdking(m): 9:12am On Jan 31, 2020
Ya Allah show Mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by jaxxy(m): 9:12am On Jan 31, 2020
Hahaha I like the baggy jeans grin

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 31, 2020
Mad Ooooo grin
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by HacheNoire: 9:13am On Jan 31, 2020
Beckysexy:
He's hot tho

I look like him.

Am just taller.

And more handsome. kiss
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2020
The way every woman becomes fair after throwback ehh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by HacheNoire: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2020
psalmsmiles:
her ass transformation is mad

When you fvck good peniss, Your ass will be well shaped and bogus

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by visijo(m): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2020
Sometimes it's good to visit your wife's workplace to see if your kids don't look like her colleagues.�

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2020
mynaijadj:
Actor Bolanle Ninolowo shares a throwback picture he took with his wife 16 years ago feeling cool and rocking his bathroom slippers. In his words :

"The only thing all that money & fame cannot buy.
#TBT 16yrs ago if anyborry talks about my rubber slippers, chop dem asap"

Source
https://www.instagram.com/p/B78Yoq2JYuu/?igshid=mvra86nn7koi

Slay queen shud learn from this

If una no hear word, na yahoo yahoo guys go use una Las las.

They will be intimidating broke guys like me to go and do G all bcox Gee boys are giving them money..

I repeat, if una continue to dey intimidate hardworking broke guys like to do Gee, na dos advanced Gee guys go use una for ritual...

Make we dey see

Cc: NaijaOlosho oilpussy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Honeymoon Palava: Yvonne Jegede Lauds Deyemi Okanlawon For Near-Nude Scene (Pix) / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven / Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.