Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife (85326 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Kingrefreshed: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2020
mynaijadj:
Actor Bolanle Ninolowo shares a throwback picture he took with his wife 16 years ago feeling cool and rocking his bathroom slippers. In his words :

"The only thing all that money & fame cannot buy.
#TBT 16yrs ago if anyborry talks about my rubber slippers, chop dem asap"

Source
https://www.instagram.com/p/B78Yoq2JYuu/?igshid=mvra86nn7koi

Bros! Bros! Real Bros here!!!! Continue!!!!! The hustle go pay by God's grace.

When raba enter!

Everything go align again. Then shall you be Called Oga! Boss! Chair! Lord! Father father!

Add your own.

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by midnighter(f): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2020
sweetgala:

Don't think he was poor then, I do believe he was based in the US at the time they got married and he comes from a middle class family. I'm sure I read before his family deal in Auto sales.

He was a banker
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by autonomous22: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2020
Beckysexy:
He's hot tho

Comot ur eyez... Na person hubby

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by midnighter(f): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2020
luminouz:

Leave us alone...jealous woman

The ladies like us like that cheesy

Lol carry your toothpick leg dey go oo...I nor want undecided
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by TRAVEL101(m): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2020
OK.. Well done
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 31, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Slay queen shud learn from this

If una no hear word, na yahoo yahoo guys go use una Las las.

They will be intimidating broke guys like me to go and do G all bcox Gee boys are giving them money..

I repeat, if una continue to dey intimidate hardworking broke guys like to do Gee, na dos advanced Gee guys go use una for ritual...

Make we dey see

Cc: NaijaOlosho oilpussy
What is this one saying? Does the actor look broke in that throw back pic? And why do you have your eyes on slay queens? Can't you date your fellow broke females?

Go and make money and stop nagging in frustration.

Ashawo monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Michael9886: 10:07am On Jan 31, 2020
see below
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2020
DavidEsq:

No my brother. It is to be happy for him, that he transcended from poverty to a better life. A lot of ppl who were also poor with him are still wallowing in poverty, with little or no hope of a way out, despite all they have done. When u see such stories, be happy for them, because it's in similar situations of poverty that others commit suicide. Peace, bro
This is inspiration.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Greystone: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2020
Kpokrikpo:
The way dat nyash grew in 16 years ehhh shocked shocked

Beautiful big loyal yansh tongue

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by luminouz(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2020
midnighter:

Lol carry your toothpick leg dey go oo...I nor want undecided

As if your legs fat pass mosquito own too.

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by luminouz(m): 10:19am On Jan 31, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Bros! Bros! Real Bros here!!!! Continue!!!!! The hustle go pay by God's grace.

When raba enter!

Everything go align again. Then shall you be Called Oga! Boss! Chair! Lord! Father father!

Add your own.

Are those real gold bars? shocked
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Michael5931: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2020
see below
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Kingrefreshed: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2020
luminouz:

Are those real gold bars? shocked

Yes
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by dheaven: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2020
He still look good then.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by bukatyne(f): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2020
Toks2008:

Naija men hardly forgets a lady who was there in times of lack...they may cheat on her but will hardly leave her.

Funny.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by bukatyne(f): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2020
mynaijadj:
Actor Bolanle Ninolowo shares a throwback picture he took with his wife 16 years ago feeling cool and rocking his bathroom slippers. In his words :

"The only thing all that money & fame cannot buy.
#TBT 16yrs ago if anyborry talks about my rubber slippers, chop dem asap"

Source
https://www.instagram.com/p/B78Yoq2JYuu/?igshid=mvra86nn7koi

Nino B aka Makanaki.

I like this guy sha.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Sunnybabe(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2020
HacheNoire:

I look like him.
Am just taller.
And more handsome. kiss
see advert cheesy
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by MrDoGood(m): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2020
Beckysexy:
He's hot tho

Na person husband grin
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by BeerParIour: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2020
Money is good.

sometimes, I check through my TBP albums and smile and thank God for today.

many things have improved and changed, and change will never stop cos it is constant.

Glory be to God.

TGIFF
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Isoduwa(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2020
The only difference between the two pictures is her yansh

Who moud am?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Nairaboi(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2020
Brooke60:
Babe was there right from time, no wonder he went back. I love him for this
Babe, would u go right from time?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by luminouz(m): 11:34am On Jan 31, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Yes

Do u sell them or mine them?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by mechanics(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2020
Now a big man.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by BluntBoy(m): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2020
I always wonder how the guy always looks big in pictures.

When I saw him sometime back, he looked really small beside me.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Chrysz(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
Brooke60:
went back for
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Exodora: 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
psalmsmiles:
her ass transformation is mad
Ashi!!!!! Can't you see she added weights.Shame on you.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by eedimo(m): 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
DavidEsq:

No my brother. It is to be happy for him, that he transcended from poverty to a better life. A lot of ppl who were also poor with him are still wallowing in poverty, with little or no hope of a way out, despite all they have done. When u see such stories, be happy for them, because it's in similar situations of poverty that others commit suicide. Peace, bro
Thanks 4 educating that fellow in this humane manner.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by VORTGATEENERGY: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
BEST VALENTINE GIFTS FOR HIM/HER
Valentine day comes with a lot of pressure on what gifts to buy for your spouse. However, you don’t need to spend a fortune to show your love to him/her. Most times, homemade gifts goes better because you can never go wrong by making an effort to sharpen and re-organize your love life on valentine’s day. But, if you are too busy to make handmade gifts, then here are some carefully picked Valentine gifts that lives a lasting impression..
- Luis Vuitton wallet
- Frames with your photos on it
- Designers scarf
- Dishwashing set
- Briefcase
- Travelling bag/box
- Diary
- Lingerie/underwears
- Customized travel set
- Customized t-shirts
- Romantic novels/movies

Visit https://giftme.gift/ for more amazing gifts

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Elxandre(m): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
Brooke60:
Went back?
Where did he go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.