Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife (85325 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Elvis2kay: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2020
Meaning what?? Job no dey this country sha.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by mosho2good: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2020
*Yesterday in the church our pastor ask us to do something crazy to our God na so I go outside and off dey church generator na bad tin I do*

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Marvieduke(f): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2020
Woman wey dey collect steady fvcking from her husband una still ask how the ass take grow when the husband is seriously dropping semens there, I swear una funny.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Bukden16(m): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2020
Faber:
Ok na to fry fuel because of this yeyebrity show off abi?

tongue

Bitterness is more deadly than Coronavirus and Fulani herdsmen put together.

Help your soul by wishing them well.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by midnighter(f): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2020
Nigerian guys are always top-heavy smh undecided Dont skip leg day! Its very important!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by proclinician: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2020
Brooke60:
Babe was there right from time, no wonder he went back. I love him for this

No man lets go. No one.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by klad00(m): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2020
psalmsmiles:
her ass transformation is mad
Aswear
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by encryptjay(m): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2020
Listened to him on a show last week, he's quite intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by motionarena: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2020
Faber:

tongue
learn to be grateful for life and be cheerful.
Also to be happy for others as good things will always come your way.

Put a smile on that face wink

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Zhou: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Old pic- Bolanle is taller than wifey
New pic -wifey is taller than Bolanle.

Power of bata igbo gbemiga.

Suffer head slippers.

Use ur sense she wear high hill
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by seunmohmoh(f): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2020
Zhou:

Use ur sense she wear high hill
Use your sense, that's what my third line means in yoruba and it's heel not hill.

6 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2020
the two of them clearly levelled up.

but how do they make money to live in the US & naija. no be the same Ernest asuzu movie industry wey no dey pay men. **coughs**yahooboy**.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Toks2008(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2020
Brooke60:

Naija men hardly forget a lady who was there in times of lack...they may cheat on her but will hardly leave her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Toks2008(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2020
Stevecovey:
the two of them clearly levelled up.

but how do they make money? no be the same Ernest asuzu movie industry dey no dey pay men.

They are Americans.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Angelfrost(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2020
psalmsmiles:

Adipose tissues (fat) and hormones!!!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by jubrilELsudan: 9:29am On Jan 31, 2020
NIGERIANS AND THEIR PRIMITIVE MENTALITY WAY OF THINKING IS THE REASON NIGERIA IS A BIG ANUS SHITHOLE IT IS TODAY.

IS IT A TABOO OR A CURSE FOR HIM OR ANYBODY TO WEAR BATHROOM SLIPPERS?

IS WEARING BATHROOM SLIPPERS A SIGN OF POVERTY?

THE DAY THAT SPIRIT OF BIGMANNISM AND SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT DIES WITHIN THE MINDS AND MENTALITY OF THE MEDULAOBLONGATA OF NIGERIANS IS THE DAY NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2020
psalmsmiles:
It's not dt drastic. she's had children. Your hips and ass spreads. She probably had a Lipo to make her tummy flat.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Topmaike007(m): 9:35am On Jan 31, 2020
psalmsmiles:
I taught I am the only one that notice it

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Tosdam(m): 9:35am On Jan 31, 2020
Faber:

tongue

Hustle to be a known yeyebrity too..... You cannot get anywhere with this pull down syndrome.... E easy na hin you know become star....
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2020
seunmohmoh:

Suffer head slippers.

Can't you see that the guy spread his legs on the second pix? Hia!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by seunmohmoh(f): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2020
emmachukwu99:

Can't you see that the guy spread his legs on the second pix? Hia!
My 3rd line already explained that. Is it not so bad to ask for translation. Smh.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by luminouz(m): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2020
Brooke60:

Pele o...lover ni
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by luminouz(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2020
seunmohmoh:

Suffer head slippers.

See as u disgraced yourself..

Simple observation would have saved you this embarrassment nnaaaa
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by chubbyswit(m): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Once your throwback doesn't look flashy like these new generation 'filtered' pictures then they think you are poor.
Only very few could afford all that Bolanle wore in that his throwback then, the outfit was top notch at his time.
How did it denote poverty?
You are not far from the truth. Anybody can snap pics in a good background, apply filters and post online these days and people will start thinking that they have arrived. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by luminouz(m): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2020
Marvieduke:
Woman wey dey collect steady fvcking from her husband una still ask how the ass take grow when the husband is seriously dropping semens there, I swear una funny.

So na semen dey make ass grow abi?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by Zhou: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Use your sense, that's what my third line means in yoruba.

Go buy sense, this is nairaland.com, not Yorubaland.com
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by DuxofMen: 9:43am On Jan 31, 2020
seunmohmoh:

Suffer head slippers.

Look very well. Apart from her wearing high heels, the guy was also sitting (perching) on the car.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by luminouz(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2020
midnighter:
Nigerian guys are always top-heavy smh undecided Dont skip leg day! Its very important!

Leave us alone...jealous woman

The ladies like us like that cheesy
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by seangy4konji: 9:44am On Jan 31, 2020
your head deh there...
Queenyprinxex:
Once your throwback doesn't look flashy like these new generation 'filtered' pictures then they think you are poor.
Only very few could afford all that Bolanle wore in that his throwback then, the outfit was top notch at his time.
How did it denote poverty?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by sweetgala(m): 9:44am On Jan 31, 2020
DavidEsq:

No my brother. It is to be happy for him, that he transcended from poverty to a better life. A lot of ppl who were also poor with him are still wallowing in poverty, with little or no hope of a way out, despite all they have done. When u see such stories, be happy for them, because it's in similar situations of poverty that others commit suicide. Peace, bro

Don't think he was poor then, I do believe he was based in the US at the time they got married and he comes from a middle class family. I'm sure I read before his family deal in Auto sales.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife by sweetgala(m): 9:48am On Jan 31, 2020
ruggedtimi:
na the wife be that shocked, bleaching republic.

I've seen some of her old pictures babe nah yellow pawpaw from day one. But the way that yansh has transformed is truly something.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.