Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Will You Accept This Job Even If Your Spouse Doest Support It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Accept This Job Even If Your Spouse Doest Support It? (574 Views)

Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) / Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Accept This Job Even If Your Spouse Doest Support It? by BobiDamani: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
You are a graduate of a professional field of study and you have also gotten your masters degree but no reasonable job yet. You have been sending application and CV for a year or even more and maybe your last koko corporate shoe is already joining the league of chopped sole association of job seekers in Nigeria.

On one very good day, someone called you to inform you that there is vacancy for the position of a gateman in Chevron Nigeria Limited and if you are ready to accept the job they can work it for you. With your first degree and even your masters degree, will you accept the gateman job in a multi national oil company?

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept This Job Even If Your Spouse Doest Support It? by budaatum: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
So, he went to school, got master level, and somebody is offering him gateman job, and because its in a petrol company, he should accept it? Was he not paying attention in class or what? If he did, he will not be looking for job for so long to the point of accepting gateman job. His education is meant to give him more sense so he can solve problems, the first being, get a reasonable job.

I swear that I would not hire him for gateman, even, because his sense is obviously too small!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Accept This Job Even If Your Spouse Doest Support It? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
Selfesteem/confidence is bae, pride isn't. I'll put ego aside and take the job to keep body and soul together.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Accept This Job Even If Your Spouse Doest Support It? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Why shouldn't he accept the offer? @ the person above me.

Well I'll encourage him to accept the offer in the mean time, pending when a better offer comes. working there even increases his chances of entering into the company if he's loyal and very smart. His chances of meeting with highy connected peeps that will hook him up with a better job are high. So no need shying away from the offer cos opportunity abounds. When theres a new opening in the company, youll always be the first to be considered before any fresh applicants. haven been a part of the system whether directly or indirectly.

Some blessings come in disguise. So be smart.

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept This Job Even If Your Spouse Doest Support It? by Allsingles: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
See, i will immediately accept the offer. Saying no to it because i have degrees that still yet have not given me the job i want is nothing more than [b]ego [/b]and absent of focus in life.

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept This Job Even If Your Spouse Doest Support It? by stobery(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
Accept the job and enter d organization first, make contact with people, your dream job is not far from you bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See This Valentine Special. Portrait Works. / Expert Reveals Why 'Circumcised Women' Don’t Enjoy Sex / Is My Fiance A Liar, A Cheat Or Fraud Or Just An Unlucky Man?- Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.