Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap (8798 Views)

Why Are Women In A Rush To Get Married? / ABSU Girls Rush To Pick Money A Guy Was Spraying At His Girlfriend / Abuja Community Where Sex Is As Cheap As N300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by Felililicia: 7:47am On May 29, 2021
We started talking two days back. He collected my number from his friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by Kriss216: 7:48am On May 29, 2021
No big deal.

99.5869% of Nigerian girls are cheap. Flash 2k and watch those legs open simultaneously.

7.29am: Okay no problem

7.42am: You are a Catholic?

Desperation of evening newspapers is orgasmic.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by Nobody: 7:50am On May 29, 2021
Do whatever you wants to do, relationship wey no go work no go work, guy wey go love you go love you...
Las Las it will all end in bed cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by stupidmod3: 7:54am On May 29, 2021
Felililicia:

am catholic also, u like date me
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by padi94(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2021
Why pretend when you like him already?

Some gorls have lost guys cos they wanted to form hard to get. Dont be like them, wether you accept quickly or too late game wey go cut, go cut.

28 Likes

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by Nobody: 8:02am On May 29, 2021
Felililicia:
Nothing wrong.. I believe ur no longer a kid. You should know what u want and go for it or allow it flow. If ur both vibing then enjoy but if not keep ur distance. Who u want dey form hard to get for when u no be tata

9 Likes

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by foloba1874: 8:12am On May 29, 2021
stupidmod3:

am catholic also, u like date me
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by Nobody: 8:13am On May 29, 2021
You already read some reactions above,that's a lesson to never let a Nigerian or an African man get you cheaply. Bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by Nobody: 8:18am On May 29, 2021
Rozcol:
You already read some reactions above,that's a lesson to never let a Nigerian or an African man boy get you cheaply. Bitter truth
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by yanabasee1(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2021
OP don't let anyone talk you down from the decision you took.....

If you like him and want to date him, why would you delay and punish him emotionally for it?

I see this a maturity and not cheap.... No time to play silly games on a man you love ....

Just like I went to buy some wears and a guy was pricing a stock jean and was busy keeping to a particular price.... he liked the trouser and had the amount to buy it but wanted it at a cheaper amount .. He walked out and expected the guy to call him back.... I walked closely and picked the jean up and it was my size.... asked for the amount and paid for it..... Went to pick other stuffs and he walked in to price again, the guy told him it's been sold out a d he began to blame the boutique guy for selling out his stuffs...

Don't ever make fun of what you want, be a go-getter.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by 5ine: 8:27am On May 29, 2021
Confused creatures.
After you don rush accept, na u go still rush reject. u go say u no no wat came over you thereby leaving the guy man hopeless

2 Likes

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by crossfm: 8:32am On May 29, 2021
You did nothing wrong.

My advice to you is to move slow. Try hanging out with him more so as to understudy him. If possible stay away from sex for the main time.

Trust me there is always a red flag in most bad relationship from the on set, but most people chose to ignore those sign's.

After carrying out your background check and you are convinced, you can go all in for a relationship. People find love in strange ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by bisi16(m): 8:36am On May 29, 2021
Wether cheap or not, the right person go love u. No biggie..
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by chatinent: 8:39am On May 29, 2021
You are Catholic?

The equals-to of the whole problem.

By the way, you are not cheap until you trade your body for his stay in the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by illicit(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2021
Sha try find out if he is impotent or not

1 Like

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by Nobody: 8:51am On May 29, 2021
You should have interviewed him for a week before saying ok. That was too fast.

He may see you as cheap if he's a small boy and will just want to chop and clean mouth ( if you let him though) but a mature man who's not out to waste time will not.

Next time, apply delay tactics. It helps you know who's serious and who is not.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by Goddys(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2021
Anytime a girl asks me of my Christian denomination, I get so angry. In fact I have ceased going out with about 3 girls cuz of that.

Any girl that cannot think logically and beyond religion pisses me off.

Asking if a date is a Christian or Muslim is sufficient.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by gentlestdude(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2021
But you didn't tell us about your pastor shining your congo, those sugar daddies that you suck their cocks for 5k,or your bestie that chops you for free anytime he comes around.

4 Likes

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by SportsHD: 9:25am On May 29, 2021
[s]
gentlestdude:
But you didn't tell us about your pastor shining your congo, those sugar daddies that you suck their cocks for 5k,or your bestie that chops you for free anytime he comes around.
[/s]
Crack head

6 Likes

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by Nobody: 9:34am On May 29, 2021
I don't think so
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by SporaD8: 11:04am On May 29, 2021
Felililicia:
Accepting to date someone doesn't equate to engagement or proposal to marry the person; It is just an avenue to get to know each other better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by Ghostrye: 11:11am On May 29, 2021
straight to the point. That's exactly how it should be

1 Like

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by apostle96: 12:13pm On May 29, 2021
Igbo amaka
Desperado
No value

1 Like

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by botera3145: 12:17pm On May 29, 2021
Kings999:
Do whatever you wants to do, relationship wey no go work no go work, guy wey go love you go love you...
Las Las it will all end in bed cheesy
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by detectivejones: 12:36pm On May 29, 2021
Ladies sef, whichever route you take whether sharp sharp or forming you would have still accepted. Humans just worry themselves about inconsequential things sometimes
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by shamsin6300(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2021
Phone number seen
What next?

2 Likes

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by ArticleBeast: 12:53pm On May 29, 2021
CharisEleos:
You should have interviewed him for a week before saying ok. That was too fast.

He may see you as cheap if he's a small boy and will just want to chop and clean mouth ( if you let him though) but a mature man who's not out to waste time will not.

Next time, apply delay tactics. It helps you know who's serious and who is not.
Lol you don’t know men. A men can wait months just to get his way
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by Stalliondik: 12:55pm On May 29, 2021
Felililicia:
no problem about that my dear
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by effort1: 1:02pm On May 29, 2021
Felililicia:

In my first serious relationship, the girl accepted my proposal instantly and we dated for 3 years committedly until distance forced us to separate.

It is never by how fast you agree; it is by how compatible and mature you are.

I'm always busy and have no time to be chasing girls around. Any girl that delays before accepting my proposal, I stop chasing such a girl.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by Michelle55: 1:40pm On May 29, 2021
You are not cheap, it's a case of knowing what you want and going for it smiley
You've broken the jinx of playing hard to get, some people will tag it as being desperate and cheap but that's not true.
Do what makes you happy and be with who gives you peace of mind, if this guy is the answer to your prayers I sincerely wish you good luck as you journey together.

BTW, why did you expose his number like that? Or is this you trying so hard to trend?
This gender is confused sha, you accept proposal finish and you come online to seek validation.. Mtcheew!

4 Likes

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by eazzzy1(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2021
You didn’t even let him ask you out. You were not cheap, you were free shocked. Free isn’t necessarily bad, some people cherish free things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by Khd95(m): 6:52pm On May 29, 2021
You two stated talking two days already a d he's already asking you out,...leemao

That guy na player, watch out

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Think Dating A Fine Boi Is Easy? / Guys, Is This True? Penile Sizes According To Zodiac Birth Signs / I Found This Under Her Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.