Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

I Caught My Guy’s Babe With An Old Man, But She Gave Me N15k To Keep Quiet, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Guy’s Babe With An Old Man, But She Gave Me N15k To Keep Quiet, (1714 Views)

My Guy Babe Don Leave Am Because E No Dey Last For Bed / Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Guy’s Babe With An Old Man, But She Gave Me N15k To Keep Quiet, by Damilaredrey24(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
I caught my guy’s babe with an old man, but she gave me N15k to keep quiet, what should I do? – Man seeks advises

A Nigerian man on Twitter identified as @cliqik has narrated how he caught his friend’s girlfriend with an old man but in a bid to make him not to report, she paid him. He disclosed that the incident which happened at a bar in the night involved his friend’s girl who he caught kissing a man old enough to be her uncle.

Narrating further, @cliqik said that on waking up in the morning, he received a credit alert of N15,000 accompanied by the caption; “Pls don’t tell him”. However, being that he was not certain of the best decision to take, he asked if he should accept her offer and mind his business or return the money and report to his friend.

Nigerians He tweeted: “I saw my friend’s gf last night in a bar, kissing a man that’s old enough to be her uncle. This morning, I woke up to a credit alert of 15k from her with the caption “Pls, don’t tell him”. “Should I accept her offer and mind my business or refund the money and save my friend?” See his tweet:
https://twitter.com/cliqik/status/1222430126299807746

Re: I Caught My Guy’s Babe With An Old Man, But She Gave Me N15k To Keep Quiet, by ContractKiller: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
If your friendship is worth 15k then it must be a very cheap friendship indeed.

[img]https://images./472wViTBvzGX9MhTH2jnoZ.gif[/img]
Re: I Caught My Guy’s Babe With An Old Man, But She Gave Me N15k To Keep Quiet, by bluebay(m): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
What about if in don't her her account details nor know how to transfer and the worse part, my guy na carry body person?/ angry
Re: I Caught My Guy’s Babe With An Old Man, But She Gave Me N15k To Keep Quiet, by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
owooooooooo
Re: I Caught My Guy’s Babe With An Old Man, But She Gave Me N15k To Keep Quiet, by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
bought over with only 15k?
Re: I Caught My Guy’s Babe With An Old Man, But She Gave Me N15k To Keep Quiet, by Timileyin1234(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Money never complete. Tell the geh say u self wan Bleep am join
Re: I Caught My Guy’s Babe With An Old Man, But She Gave Me N15k To Keep Quiet, by loveyou123: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
ContractKiller:
If your friendship is worth 15k then it must be a very cheap friendship indeed.

[img]https://images./472wViTBvzGX9MhTH2jnoZ.gif[/img]
pls which girl is in that pic

(1) (Reply)

I Have Studied This Monicker (click To See) / Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always / Kiki Osinbajo Reacts To Kiddwaya And Erica Partying Together Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.