Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always (1693 Views)

How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! / Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by Toseenlove: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2020
Me
1.God
2.Good Health
3.Money
4.FoodWater
5.My Gadgets

3 Likes

Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by dukeprince50: 11:36am On Apr 04, 2020
Maybe I do not understand English again.
So I can't answer ur question.

Just remove the "always" from ur post.

For me its

Food, sleep and thoughts, bath and food again.
Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by ojun50(m): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2020
Prayer
Food
Water
Bathing
Internet

1 Like

Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by Designerdollars: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2020
Bitcoin
Credit
Food
My laptop
Smartphone
Water
Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by Toseenlove: 11:39am On Apr 04, 2020
Designerdollars:
Bitcoin Credit Food My laptop Smartphone Water
Lol Your own don reach six...
Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by Toseenlove: 11:41am On Apr 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
So I can't answer ur question

How will you understand when we know you are confused whether to voice out, You can't do without females and pussies lol.....

3 Likes

Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by Millenniumlady(f): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2020
GOD
Boyfriend/money
Food
gadget
Dil.....

1 Like

Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by dukeprince50: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Toseenlove:

How will you understand when we know you are confused whether to voice out, You can't do without females and pussies lol.....
its a simple thing, all u had to do is to remove the always at the end of the sentence sentence which u av done, don't disturb my mention.
Ur initial topic was "mention 5 things u can't do without always", incase u don't know, there is a difference between passing a message and passing it wrongly
Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2020
Op reconstruct yourself again angry
Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by Toseenlove: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
its a simple thing, all u had to do is to remove the always at the end of the sentence sentence which u av done, don't disturb my mention

Don't disturb my mention as well, Be gone...grin

1 Like

Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by Toseenlove: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
See how Nigerian married men who fornicate a lot and the Simps who can't do without pussies are avoiding this thread lol....
Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by HocusPotos: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
its a simple thing, all u had to do is to remove the always at the end of the sentence sentence which u av done, don't disturb my mention.
Ur initial topic was "mention 5 things u can't do without always", incase u don't know, there is a difference between passing a message and passing it wrongly
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by Toseenlove: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
It Is huge fact that 90% of Nigerian Men beg for pussies even with their hard earned money and they can't do without It......
Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by HocusPotos: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:

For me its

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by Toseenlove: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Oya all of u come out and post your comment lol, I already know most of u can't do without puvsy a day, week or month....
Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by Tersorio(m): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Water, phone and my pressing iron.

1 Like

Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by HocusPotos: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:

For me its

[/s]
Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by HocusPotos: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
GOD
Boyfriend/money
Food
gadget
Dil.....
you don't need d'ldo when I am available wink
Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by Millenniumlady(f): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Semperty:
you don't need d'ldo when I am available wink
So you didn't see no.2 undecided
Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So you didn't see no.2 undecided
you want a bf who will be giving you money
Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by Millenniumlady(f): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Semperty:
you want a bf who will be giving you money
YES
Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2020

Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by Toseenlove: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Semperty:

Lol come here, Where are u running to hun? Because someone told u anyone who Is dating her will be giving her Ordinary money and gifts, You are now jumping fence.....Odikwa risky.....Oyq Come back here now...

Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Toseenlove:

Lol come here, Where are u running to hun? Because someone told u anyone who Is dating her will be giving her Ordinary money and gifts, You are now jumping fence.....Odikwa risky.....Oyq Come back here now...

Leave me o. I no be ATM machine.
Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by Lamanii22(f): 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
1. God
2. Food
3. Phone(with data)
4. Money
5. Food again
Re: Mention Five Important Things You Can't Do Without Always by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
My cigarette
My online workpad
Internet
Phone
Food

(1) (Reply)

Cheating- Heartbreak / Adulthood Is A Scam / You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.